Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Coliseum loot and monsters
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 81 82
@Maki Ice eggs drop in volcanic vents. [img]http://i.imgur.com/hyWN4QQ.png[/img]
@Maki

Ice eggs drop in volcanic vents.
hyWN4QQ.png
She/Her | PM me about saving a fodder dragon :)
cSQQuYb.png
Does anyone remember if the white-eared hummingbird still drop in the training fields? I've been trying and nothing. I seem to recall an update that said they don't drop there anymore?
Does anyone remember if the white-eared hummingbird still drop in the training fields? I've been trying and nothing. I seem to recall an update that said they don't drop there anymore?
@DragonGirl1031

They were still dropping last month, see this post.
@DragonGirl1031

They were still dropping last month, see this post.
@Maki - Thank you very much! =D
@Maki - Thank you very much! =D
Self save!
Self save!
qXZqPz6.gif
New apparel in the Volcanic Vents [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ann/2141362](thread)[/url]: [item=Toxophilite's Cape][item=Toxophilite's Gloves][item=Toxophilite's Hat][item=Toxophilite's Leggings][item=Toxophilite's Quiver][item=Toxophilite's Tail Twist][item=Toxophilite's Treads][item=Toxophilite's Wing Cover]
New apparel in the Volcanic Vents (thread):

Toxophilite's Cape Toxophilite's Gloves Toxophilite's Hat Toxophilite's Leggings Toxophilite's Quiver Toxophilite's Tail Twist Toxophilite's Treads Toxophilite's Wing Cover
i could not seem to find it on here so if its ok to ask
i did look 3 times but might be missing or im might also be a bit blind lol

where can i fined hangled textile?
i could not seem to find it on here so if its ok to ask
i did look 3 times but might be missing or im might also be a bit blind lol

where can i fined hangled textile?
60825441.png -Activity RAFFLE (free)
-Hatchery
13138101.png imp fox project 93849726.png
Are you sure Eliminate and Ambush exist in the Training Fields?
I've been here for about a week. :D
I'm Cele from PokeFarm Q. I like collecting familiars and pretty dragons. That's about all I need to say, right?

Oh, and Coatls and Obelisks are friend-shaped. Thanks for listening to my Ted Talk.
[quote name="RedValkyrie7" date=2017-04-23 18:44:23] Are you sure Eliminate and Ambush exist in the Training Fields? I've been here for about a week. :D [/quote] It seems to be REALLY huge rarity there. XD It'd probably take you more than a weeks worth of farming to find it. I'd recommend just going to the Arena for it. That's your BEST bet.
RedValkyrie7 wrote on 2017-04-23:

It seems to be REALLY huge rarity there. XD It'd probably take you more than a weeks worth of farming to find it. I'd recommend just going to the Arena for it. That's your BEST bet.
[quote name="CremeFluff" date=2017-04-23 18:56:05] [quote name="RedValkyrie7" date=2017-04-23 18:44:23] Are you sure Eliminate and Ambush exist in the Training Fields? I've been here for about a week. :D [/quote] It seems to be REALLY huge rarity there. XD It'd probably take you more than a weeks worth of farming to find it. I'd recommend just going to the Arena for it. That's your BEST bet. [/quote] I'm a noob and have no dragons that'll survive there. My best bet at this point is playing Tidal Trouble until I can just buy it on the AH, then. Hahaha. Thanks though.
CremeFluff wrote on 2017-04-23:
RedValkyrie7 wrote on 2017-04-23:

It seems to be REALLY huge rarity there. XD It'd probably take you more than a weeks worth of farming to find it. I'd recommend just going to the Arena for it. That's your BEST bet.

I'm a noob and have no dragons that'll survive there. My best bet at this point is playing Tidal Trouble until I can just buy it on the AH, then. Hahaha. Thanks though.
I'm Cele from PokeFarm Q. I like collecting familiars and pretty dragons. That's about all I need to say, right?

Oh, and Coatls and Obelisks are friend-shaped. Thanks for listening to my Ted Talk.
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 81 82