Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Terminated - Please take over
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17
@Pepperdragon

This will, and always will be one of my favorite guides. I love how you've added the skin right next to the chest if comes from: definitely easier referencing!
@Pepperdragon

This will, and always will be one of my favorite guides. I love how you've added the skin right next to the chest if comes from: definitely easier referencing!
CVYnSFU.png
I agree with WeyrLeader!
Amazing work! (although my browser had a ministroke there for a moment)
I agree with WeyrLeader!
Amazing work! (although my browser had a ministroke there for a moment)
@Pepperdragon thank you for the ping it looks amazing!
@Pepperdragon thank you for the ping it looks amazing!
@Pepperdragon
omg thank you for pinging me here! Yeee!!
Also- it appears the heading pic for Familiar Bonding is broken as well as the hads from the April fool's section ;m; *so sad*

You, dear dragon of pepperness, are amazing!
@Pepperdragon
omg thank you for pinging me here! Yeee!!
Also- it appears the heading pic for Familiar Bonding is broken as well as the hads from the April fool's section ;m; *so sad*

You, dear dragon of pepperness, are amazing!
*~*~*~*~*
Previously
Morichinatsu
*~*~*~*~*
FBJNgPs.png 8eLgwHU.png tuKAvP2.png 8a4I5lk.png FBJNgPs.png
I
VlDJnIY.png
polar
bears
and
jmrzRk7.pngs
Thanks for the ping! This looks good. :)
Thanks for the ping! This looks good. :)
:D This new thread looks great!

And thanks for pinging, both for the chance to update my bookmarks bar and for reminding me about the giant pile of missing item data I've been gathering for the last like bajillion months that I need to process and then unceremoniously dump on you.

Er... orz.
:D This new thread looks great!

And thanks for pinging, both for the chance to update my bookmarks bar and for reminding me about the giant pile of missing item data I've been gathering for the last like bajillion months that I need to process and then unceremoniously dump on you.

Er... orz.
XmasT1_zps49eceb0e.pngEART1_zps84fdabfc.png
@pepperdragon ahh beautiful ! Thank you so so much for putting the time and effort into something like this, it's a tremendous help and fantastic resource for all of us out here !
@pepperdragon ahh beautiful ! Thank you so so much for putting the time and effort into something like this, it's a tremendous help and fantastic resource for all of us out here !
.:xX tumblr_pz8t8bl6lE1wnevmko1_250.jpg Xx:.

ART SHOP HERE
: https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2857690
@Pepperdragon
Thank you for the ping! It looks wonderful, you have outdone yourself! I'll updated my bookmark.
@Pepperdragon
Thank you for the ping! It looks wonderful, you have outdone yourself! I'll updated my bookmark.
xN7BMkS.png2vd8y.pnggIseHJu.png2vvYU.gif
@Pepperdragon
This is such a wonderful guide, I'm very happy that you pinged me as to it's new location! :)
@Pepperdragon
This is such a wonderful guide, I'm very happy that you pinged me as to it's new location! :)
@Drezdin @WeyrLeader @Oszs @mes3 @Tanarian @biifurcatedCoder @Ashkaa @EeveeDream
Thank you all, I'm glad that you appreciate the guide ;__; Thank you for the sweet comments!

@Morichinatsu
Normally they aren't, for familiar bonding I just used an existing familiar... Refreshing the page usually helps for me :') Thank you for the sweet comment :')

@Spinel
ORZ *builds a fort to not collapse under the enormous amount of data* Thank you! :')
@Drezdin @WeyrLeader @Oszs @mes3 @Tanarian @biifurcatedCoder @Ashkaa @EeveeDream
Thank you all, I'm glad that you appreciate the guide ;__; Thank you for the sweet comments!

@Morichinatsu
Normally they aren't, for familiar bonding I just used an existing familiar... Refreshing the page usually helps for me :') Thank you for the sweet comment :')

@Spinel
ORZ *builds a fort to not collapse under the enormous amount of data* Thank you! :')
OY2CZgk.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17