Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [T] Project Calculation *update*
1 2 3 4
Hi Guys!

I know there is a sheet for this from isosDuke allready.. But I found that to confusing for just a short overlook and never used it.

So I actully only wanted to rearrange my old projects sheet.. But ended up making a totally new and automatic one.

After I offering this up to shadow users I thought others might be interested as well.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1SbWIAe9AcNzvjriz0sZFDkZ9oZH6JJskMdGifT1-0ys/edit?usp=sharing

To use it just click on File -> Make a Copy

It actually should be pretty self explaining. Still giving a few 'hints': First two columns are for your dragons name and ID so you don't loose track on which dragon to gene up even if it is unnamed atm.

Next you choose your genes from the drop down menu. You can leave it free or select 'NONE' if you don't want a gene for the specific category.

Then you'll get the total treasure and total gems needed for the dragon.

After that you have a space for notes.

The next columns show you the total amout of treasure and gems needed overall. Including Dominance discount calculation for all scrolls. You can even choose a specific scroll to see the treasure price and discounts.

Just let me know if you have additional Ideas for it.
Hi Guys!

I know there is a sheet for this from isosDuke allready.. But I found that to confusing for just a short overlook and never used it.

So I actully only wanted to rearrange my old projects sheet.. But ended up making a totally new and automatic one.

After I offering this up to shadow users I thought others might be interested as well.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1SbWIAe9AcNzvjriz0sZFDkZ9oZH6JJskMdGifT1-0ys/edit?usp=sharing

To use it just click on File -> Make a Copy

It actually should be pretty self explaining. Still giving a few 'hints': First two columns are for your dragons name and ID so you don't loose track on which dragon to gene up even if it is unnamed atm.

Next you choose your genes from the drop down menu. You can leave it free or select 'NONE' if you don't want a gene for the specific category.

Then you'll get the total treasure and total gems needed for the dragon.

After that you have a space for notes.

The next columns show you the total amout of treasure and gems needed overall. Including Dominance discount calculation for all scrolls. You can even choose a specific scroll to see the treasure price and discounts.

Just let me know if you have additional Ideas for it.
I could swear I posted this earlier... D:
Anyway, the spreadsheet is great and really simple! Consider me a user! :D
I could swear I posted this earlier... D:
Anyway, the spreadsheet is great and really simple! Consider me a user! :D
estratus_1.png
Awesome. I'll use this for sure! :D
Awesome. I'll use this for sure! :D
lightflight_zpse9564eb1.png
@Deana @Gabbia

Thank you. I'm glad you like it.
@Deana @Gabbia

Thank you. I'm glad you like it.
Great tool Ismaiel! Just calculated all my projects and that's going to be expensive T.T
Great tool Ismaiel! Just calculated all my projects and that's going to be expensive T.T
FR Time +9
@Ismaiel I love this spreadsheet and use it often! Now that Glimmer is out, will there be an update?
@Ismaiel I love this spreadsheet and use it often! Now that Glimmer is out, will there be an update?

9eXyW7h.png

tumblr_inline_nfx4qesxHc1r6zydg.png
@myheartyoung

Will do as soon as I'm back home and have full access to the sheets.
@myheartyoung

Will do as soon as I'm back home and have full access to the sheets.
@Ismaiel thank you! C:
@Ismaiel thank you! C:

9eXyW7h.png

tumblr_inline_nfx4qesxHc1r6zydg.png
@Ismaiel what about adding the remove gene scrolls? :)
@Ismaiel what about adding the remove gene scrolls? :)
a19GnnT.png .................. they/them 3IxnR89.png hopeless nerd 3IxnR89.png FR+9
@myheartyoung

I updated the sheet with glimmer.

@NoAkei

I thought a while about that. But since these are 'just' 10k - a price easily affortable to anyone with access to the coliseum, fairground or hoardselling stuff - I left them out. I think they are very rarely used anyway since one does not need to use these when re-geneing a dragon. But your critique is apreciated.
@myheartyoung

I updated the sheet with glimmer.

@NoAkei

I thought a while about that. But since these are 'just' 10k - a price easily affortable to anyone with access to the coliseum, fairground or hoardselling stuff - I left them out. I think they are very rarely used anyway since one does not need to use these when re-geneing a dragon. But your critique is apreciated.
1 2 3 4