Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Festival Coliseum Guide (Water)
1 2 ... 515 516 517 518 519 ... 653 654
@Natta It depends on where you are battling. I've done battles in Scorched Forest and Woodland Path and get them quite frequently. I've also done battles in Training Fields, Bamboo Falls, and Blooming Grove and didn't see as many.
Having 30 battles does seem like a lot for any venue and could be some bad luck.
@Natta It depends on where you are battling. I've done battles in Scorched Forest and Woodland Path and get them quite frequently. I've also done battles in Training Fields, Bamboo Falls, and Blooming Grove and didn't see as many.
Having 30 battles does seem like a lot for any venue and could be some bad luck.
b2d539f53b798f31f5d6939b881cb7385ceea443.png
@RisenWolf I am grinding in the scorched forest. Btw I just got a [item=Blood Mancer Chest] from a centaur archer XD
@RisenWolf

I am grinding in the scorched forest. Btw I just got a Blood Mancer Chest from a centaur archer XD
OOrvTFg.jpg
@Natta That is very strange then, but looks like your luck is changing ;)
@Natta That is very strange then, but looks like your luck is changing ;)
b2d539f53b798f31f5d6939b881cb7385ceea443.png
Does it matter the level of the dragons your grinding with? All three of mine are lvl 25 and I've been grinding in Scorched Forest for a few hours, and no chests. The most notable thing I got was a plague egg. Am I doing something wrong?
Does it matter the level of the dragons your grinding with? All three of mine are lvl 25 and I've been grinding in Scorched Forest for a few hours, and no chests. The most notable thing I got was a plague egg. Am I doing something wrong?
free_walking_loki_icon_by_ptilopsis-d5ui3q0.gif AdalxfM.png 2276e5c5df0177f85414338378fe1480-d9nochb.gif
any pronouns|FRT +2|Pansexual|Atax is bae|#Mintax
@Minkling

It can take hours to a few minutes to get drops on chest.

So far I have 4 out of the 6 ones.
@Minkling

It can take hours to a few minutes to get drops on chest.

So far I have 4 out of the 6 ones.
@Al3s1s

Alright thank you. I'll grind some more later today and hope for the best!
Daaang you have 4 of the 6 already? Lucky!

Edit:

Just so people know you can get some of the skins from the chests in the treasure marketplace but you gotta catch them because they sell pretty fast.
@Al3s1s

Alright thank you. I'll grind some more later today and hope for the best!
Daaang you have 4 of the 6 already? Lucky!

Edit:

Just so people know you can get some of the skins from the chests in the treasure marketplace but you gotta catch them because they sell pretty fast.
free_walking_loki_icon_by_ptilopsis-d5ui3q0.gif AdalxfM.png 2276e5c5df0177f85414338378fe1480-d9nochb.gif
any pronouns|FRT +2|Pansexual|Atax is bae|#Mintax
@Maki

Wasn't sure if Boreal Wood's drop rates have been updated since the venue expansion, but either way I wanted to grind there for a while so here's some data.

Venue: Boreal Wood
Number of Plague enemies: 200
Currency dropped: 112
Number of Neutral enemies: 315
Currency dropped: 93
@Maki

Wasn't sure if Boreal Wood's drop rates have been updated since the venue expansion, but either way I wanted to grind there for a while so here's some data.

Venue: Boreal Wood
Number of Plague enemies: 200
Currency dropped: 112
Number of Neutral enemies: 315
Currency dropped: 93
A colorful chibi Mirror dragon. Image links to the dragon itself.colorful chaos
I got this chest from the training fields [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/trinket/32037.png[/img] .w. It was in 12#
I got this chest from the training fields 32037.png

.w. It was in 12#
@Minkling
The level of your dragon does not affect the drop rates, just the experience you get at each venue. The drop rates are somewhat affected by which venue you go to, since each differs in the frequencies of elemental (in this event, plague) and neutral enemies.
@Minkling
The level of your dragon does not affect the drop rates, just the experience you get at each venue. The drop rates are somewhat affected by which venue you go to, since each differs in the frequencies of elemental (in this event, plague) and neutral enemies.
mDIoUeW.png
Pyercé | they/them
mini gap links TBA
bump so helpful
bump so helpful
1qSQ4Z1.gif1YSPZnA.png
1 2 ... 515 516 517 518 519 ... 653 654