Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Reference Guide to Dragon Titles/Classes
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 27 28
@gootarts so i can find this later! thanks for making this!
@gootarts so i can find this later! thanks for making this!
@DawnSky @clarax

All of these titles are so useful, they will help out quite a bit thanks!

( Also i am pinging myself for later
@DawnSky @clarax

All of these titles are so useful, they will help out quite a bit thanks!

( Also i am pinging myself for later
tumblr_inline_nbe8duyTA81qg78ij.png PEoUA2B.png qesQFkT.gif tumblr_inline_nb93jrrDgQ1qg78ij.png
@DawnSky Yes! This is awesome, so much potential for roles here. Thanks for the ping :D
@DawnSky Yes! This is awesome, so much potential for roles here. Thanks for the ping :D
1u3H6jas.png
@Kalideoscope
Thank you for catching my mistakes ^^;; I have no excuse for 'rouge' but 'RGP' I do, at the time I might have mixed it up with RGB which the acronyms are similar. Also added your suggestions to where I saw best fit.
@Darkersolstice
I also added many of your suggestions based on definition and where they fit best.

Thank you two so much for the suggestions, it was a lot for today and I even added in a few of my own. Feel free to ask any questions if you see need.
@Kalideoscope
Thank you for catching my mistakes ^^;; I have no excuse for 'rouge' but 'RGP' I do, at the time I might have mixed it up with RGB which the acronyms are similar. Also added your suggestions to where I saw best fit.
@Darkersolstice
I also added many of your suggestions based on definition and where they fit best.

Thank you two so much for the suggestions, it was a lot for today and I even added in a few of my own. Feel free to ask any questions if you see need.
7N4NLsD.png
AtXvu0n.gif
@Clarax

Welcome i figured you would be interested in this Form Post
@Clarax

Welcome i figured you would be interested in this Form Post
tumblr_inline_nbe8duyTA81qg78ij.png PEoUA2B.png qesQFkT.gif tumblr_inline_nb93jrrDgQ1qg78ij.png
@giftofartemis
@giftofartemis
tumblr_o8n308Mrpa1uf7egto1_500.png
@MagicHats

Just a self ping because this is handy information
@MagicHats

Just a self ping because this is handy information
@Shadowkat This is awesome! I'll need it if/when I finally get around to writing my dragon's bios.
@Shadowkat This is awesome! I'll need it if/when I finally get around to writing my dragon's bios.
eswSnrS.png
MUYNhfy.png
kCHWEjf.png
mlSrRbK.png
JHkKimP.png
8B7LZd5.png
I am three hours ahead of FR, ping if you need me.
Awesome :'D
Awesome :'D
tumblr_inline_nrsubd08Ks1rd7zsk_540.pngtumblr_inline_nrsubl18PF1rd7zsk_540.pngtumblr_inline_nrsubhbU8R1rd7zsk_540.png
@niohazardBroski
Hey, my name is a Lair Title! :D
My silliness aside, this is such a great guide. Very useful for players who love writing clan lore. Super in love with this, I'll definitely be referring back to this while writing.
@niohazardBroski
Hey, my name is a Lair Title! :D
My silliness aside, this is such a great guide. Very useful for players who love writing clan lore. Super in love with this, I'll definitely be referring back to this while writing.
Demesne, s before n || Avatar || Dragon Sales || CrimQuest || Coli Grinder

A cropped image of the Hall of Armor Scene. There is a long hall lined with sets of armor modeled after Coatl dragons on the left and Guardian dragons on the right. Sunlight streams in from windows on the left side.
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 27 28