Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Reference Guide to Dragon Titles/Classes
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 27 28
@biohazardBroski

awesome great thanks :)
@biohazardBroski

awesome great thanks :)
hpOdUl3.png
Great guide! I've been struggling with ideas and this will definitely help me finish out some bios.
Great guide! I've been struggling with ideas and this will definitely help me finish out some bios.
OOF HubOOF RaffleArt MarketplaceIn-flight Raffle
Gonna ping myself for later reference, this is really useful :3
@Azoulas
Gonna ping myself for later reference, this is really useful :3
@Azoulas
tumblr_inline_njw5jjRGaO1qg2i5p.gif
@biohazardBroski

Possibly Archmage for someone in charge of all the other castors?
@biohazardBroski

Possibly Archmage for someone in charge of all the other castors?
uCR5SCW.png
@biohazardBroski

This is fantastic! Also could use Excavator for a gathering title. It's what I use for mine instead of Archaeologist. Could also be used for dragons whose job is to increase the size of their lairs.

and for me @Alaia
@biohazardBroski

This is fantastic! Also could use Excavator for a gathering title. It's what I use for mine instead of Archaeologist. Could also be used for dragons whose job is to increase the size of their lairs.

and for me @Alaia
They/Them FR+2
Oh yeah, added some new stuff to the list (I try to keep a minimum of 5 new titles unless there are a lot of changes for that day).

Also! @Barbie It'd be super duper if this could go in the links and resources thread under miscellaneous, I wouldn't want anyone to miss out on this.. Or perhaps any time before a registration period.
Oh yeah, added some new stuff to the list (I try to keep a minimum of 5 new titles unless there are a lot of changes for that day).

Also! @Barbie It'd be super duper if this could go in the links and resources thread under miscellaneous, I wouldn't want anyone to miss out on this.. Or perhaps any time before a registration period.
7N4NLsD.png
AtXvu0n.gif
@biohazardBroski this is amazing^^
@biohazardBroski this is amazing^^
Silver Horn Celestial Horn
@Kriten so I can find this again. This is pretty awesome~
@Kriten so I can find this again. This is pretty awesome~
iceb2_by_ovophobia-d9cq66h.png
@biohazardBroski
Nice list!
There's definitely a lot of inspiration to be found here. One thing that made me curious is your inclusion of both Farmer and Bauer in the Gathering titles. Since I'm from Germany, when I google Bauer it only gives me German companies or the Wikipedia entry for farming in German, haha! I was wondering, did you just include Bauer as a translation of Farmer for variation, or is there an additional meaning of Bauer in English that I'm not aware of? I'd love to know :D
@biohazardBroski
Nice list!
There's definitely a lot of inspiration to be found here. One thing that made me curious is your inclusion of both Farmer and Bauer in the Gathering titles. Since I'm from Germany, when I google Bauer it only gives me German companies or the Wikipedia entry for farming in German, haha! I was wondering, did you just include Bauer as a translation of Farmer for variation, or is there an additional meaning of Bauer in English that I'm not aware of? I'd love to know :D
signature_fr_soleillune_by_vampireselene13-d906e30.png
@Soleil
To answer your question, I found that term from this website.

It's nice to learn that it is a German translation too! (same goes for the usage of Pestarzt instead of just Plague Doctor, but I think that is more commonly known translation)
@Soleil
To answer your question, I found that term from this website.

It's nice to learn that it is a German translation too! (same goes for the usage of Pestarzt instead of just Plague Doctor, but I think that is more commonly known translation)
7N4NLsD.png
AtXvu0n.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 27 28