Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [TOOL] Super Hoard Organizer v9.5.0
1 2 ... 94 95 96 97 98 ... 101 102
@skaran

No problem, I'll get you added to the pinglist. (:
@skaran

No problem, I'll get you added to the pinglist. (:
[center][img]http://flightrising.com/dropbox/banner_starrystarryniiight.png[/img][/center] [quote=Pinglist][size=1]@Elaendorlien @Cassolotl @MamaDragon888 @Draaek @Snivy88 @YouThereYeaYou @VelvetCrawdad @Mellacherry @Rulanir @Windstrike @Cocatrics @Xanitex @Wyvernya @Starshining @Vomit0rium @Rainbeetle @TawnyDragonscale @Pinguin @audreynichole @BlackBat09 @AshenFall @WarriorSong @Ethuiliel @Sillywinter @Somethinggetrekt @Lightshadow101 @Aarresi @EliTheBear @TesserWings @PaintedScales @Illyrael @MamaSheepy @Bahogar @Maebirb @SgtCredo @wannabeElf @zcatching @Lightningwind @Miakemi @uyeasound @deanjohnsmith @Calixita @Juneside @ShadowclawFC @Xumbre @Hideki @Stargirl8686 @MageofHearts @Lundlaeva @MuCephei @TeenyTK @Sonyawp @Creepypasta2 @Ravengyre @Harana @succulentclub @Glykon @Hawkgirl6511 @mercurialwings @shizuyue @Ashki @MysteryCorgi @PureDark006 @proserpinaseeds @SpringsSong @AceofCards @mzvalkyrie @Not0a0mundane @Herddog @uruhead @defenestrating @Necessity4Fun @SerenHaf @Aurafur @Xesei @tilkka @dotnull @cataclism @skaran [/size][/quote] The new line of apparel has been added to the [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1kdkw2jaltpyUT8bbtuixMYW5rrcijklcECfxfbQ5Fyg/edit?usp=sharing]sheet[/url] and noted in the [url=https://docs.google.com/document/d/1BNFFh_V85xbAXfqyJynJhzN9iuaPPwkkZmDjY5VtBoE/edit?usp=sharing]changelog[/url]. If you notice anything that's missing or broken, please let me know and I'll fix it as soon as I can. (:
banner_starrystarryniiight.png

The new line of apparel has been added to the sheet and noted in the changelog. If you notice anything that's missing or broken, please let me know and I'll fix it as soon as I can. (:
@Culex @StarN1ght

Could I be removed from the ping list please? ^ ^
@Culex @StarN1ght

Could I be removed from the ping list please? ^ ^
Please copy-n-paste my name.
I have missed response
due to misspelling.
Thank you~

@mercurialwings

Sure, I can do that for you. (:
@mercurialwings

Sure, I can do that for you. (:
@Culex

Could I please be put on the ping list for new versions/updates?
@Culex

Could I please be put on the ping list for new versions/updates?
JQCpKiY.gifGwrjw2w.gifm9M7SGy.gif 3TYmQaU.png u28tsOa.gifNkoiOuv.gif0Srkgnv.gif
@SakuraUni

I run this sheet now, as Culex stepped down, but I can add you to the pinglist. (:
@SakuraUni

I run this sheet now, as Culex stepped down, but I can add you to the pinglist. (:
@StarN1ght

Thank you so much; is there another thread I need to post in?
@StarN1ght

Thank you so much; is there another thread I need to post in?
@SakuraUni

No problem. (:

There isn't another thread at the moment, no. I keep meaning to work on that, and then other things get in the way. Eventually I'll figure it out, but for the moment this is it.
@SakuraUni

No problem. (:

There isn't another thread at the moment, no. I keep meaning to work on that, and then other things get in the way. Eventually I'll figure it out, but for the moment this is it.
@StarN1ght

Alrightie then, well thank you and good luck lol :)
@StarN1ght

Alrightie then, well thank you and good luck lol :)
@StarN1ght pinglist please! ^O^
@StarN1ght pinglist please! ^O^
1 2 ... 94 95 96 97 98 ... 101 102