Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [TOOL] Super Hoard Organizer v9.5.0
1 2 ... 84 85 86 87 88 ... 101 102
[center][img]http://flightrising.com/dropbox/arcane_contest2.png[/img][/center] [quote=Pinglist][size=1]@Eleandorlien @Cassolotl @MamaDragon888 @Draaek @Snivy88 @YouThereYeaYou @VelvetCrawdad @Mellacherry @Rulanir @Windstrike @Cocatrics @Xanitex @Wyvernya @Starshining @Vomit0rium @Rainbeetle @TawnyDragonscale @Pinguin @audreynichole @BlackBat09 @AshenFall @WarriorSong @Ethuiliel @Sillywinter @Somethinggetrekt @Lightshadow101 @Aarresi @EliTheBear @TesserWings @PaintedScales @Illyrael @MamaSheepy @Bahogar @Maebirb @SgtCredo @wannabeElf @zcatching @Lightningwind @Miakemi @uyeasound @deanjohnsmith @Calixita @Juneside @ShadowclawFC @Xumbre @Hideki @Stargirl8686 @MageofHearts @Lundlaeva @MuCephei @TeenyTK @Sonyawp @Creepypasta2 @Ravengyre @Harana [/size][/quote] Arcane's holiday has arrived, all the new items have been added to the [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1kdkw2jaltpyUT8bbtuixMYW5rrcijklcECfxfbQ5Fyg/edit?usp=sharing]sheet[/url] and noted in the [url=https://docs.google.com/document/d/1BNFFh_V85xbAXfqyJynJhzN9iuaPPwkkZmDjY5VtBoE/edit?usp=sharing]changelog[/url]; I've also added the missing Crystal Pools crates @Elaendorlien notified me of. If you notice that anything's missing or broken, please let me know and I'll fix it as soon as I can. (:
arcane_contest2.png

Arcane's holiday has arrived, all the new items have been added to the sheet and noted in the changelog; I've also added the missing Crystal Pools crates @Elaendorlien notified me of. If you notice that anything's missing or broken, please let me know and I'll fix it as soon as I can. (:
This is amazing! Thank you so much @Culex, @StarN1ght, and team! I'd love to be added to the pinglist, if I could :>
This is amazing! Thank you so much @Culex, @StarN1ght, and team! I'd love to be added to the pinglist, if I could :>
infj | she/her
i have a soft spot for spikey plants.

uQMWuYO.png
@succulentclub

Thank you for pointing out that typo. I've added you to the pinglist. (:
@succulentclub

Thank you for pointing out that typo. I've added you to the pinglist. (:
@StarN1ght

Thank you! and, sure thing! I deleted that other comment because I realized that I was using the very first version of the sheet, not the most recent, so that typo may not be there anymore? But there you are :)
@StarN1ght

Thank you! and, sure thing! I deleted that other comment because I realized that I was using the very first version of the sheet, not the most recent, so that typo may not be there anymore? But there you are :)
infj | she/her
i have a soft spot for spikey plants.

uQMWuYO.png
This is so helpful! Can I be added to the pinglist?
This is so helpful! Can I be added to the pinglist?
@Glykon

Absolutely, I'll get you added. (:
@Glykon

Absolutely, I'll get you added. (:
@StarN1ght

Thank you! Do you mind if I ask a quick question about the wishlist? Does it keep track of the cost of the items I want as well as listing them?
@StarN1ght

Thank you! Do you mind if I ask a quick question about the wishlist? Does it keep track of the cost of the items I want as well as listing them?
@Glykon

I don't mind. (:

No, the wishlist doesn't keep track of how much each item you want costs. I can look into adding that function though, I don't think it would be too complicated.
@Glykon

I don't mind. (:

No, the wishlist doesn't keep track of how much each item you want costs. I can look into adding that function though, I don't think it would be too complicated.
@StarN1ght

Oh, that would be cool! Thanks!
@StarN1ght

Oh, that would be cool! Thanks!
@StarN1ght

The ID for the acid widow is incorrect, it should be 21372

@StarN1ght

The ID for the acid widow is incorrect, it should be 21372

W2fTsCC.pngYOU THOUGHT IT WAS A SIGNATURE, BUT IT WAS I, DIO!3hF8p5D.png
1 2 ... 84 85 86 87 88 ... 101 102