Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [TOOL] Super Hoard Organizer v9.5.0
1 2 ... 81 82 83 84 85 ... 101 102
@StarN1ght Starmap hasn't been added to the drop-down list of primaries on the dragon sheet.
@StarN1ght Starmap hasn't been added to the drop-down list of primaries on the dragon sheet.
XYMsss6.gifrxT5Faj.pngNZLvj6I.gif
@wannabeElf

Thank you for informing me, I've added it now. (:
@wannabeElf

Thank you for informing me, I've added it now. (:
[center][img]http://flightrising.com/dropbox/bann_bowsbowsbowsthankyouflightrising.png[/img][/center] [quote=Pinglist][size=1]@Eleandorlien @MamaDragon888 @Draaek @Snivy88 @YouThereYeaYou @VelvetCrawdad @Mellacherry @Rulanir @Windstrike @Cocatrics @Xanitex @Wyvernya @Starshining @Vomit0rium @Rainbeetle @TawnyDragonscale @Pinguin @audreynichole @BlackBat09 @AshenFall @WarriorSong @Ethuiliel @Sillywinter @Somethinggetrekt @Lightshadow101 @Aarresi @EliTheBear @TesserWings @PaintedScales @Illyrael @MamaSheepy @Bahogar @Maebirb @SgtCredo @wannabeElf @zcatching @Lightningwind @Miakemi @uyeasound @deanjohnsmith @Calixita @Juneside @ShadowclawFC @Xumbre @Hideki @Stargirl8686 @MageofHearts @Lundlaeva @MuCephei [/size][/quote] The new bow pieces and apparel bundles have been added to the [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1kdkw2jaltpyUT8bbtuixMYW5rrcijklcECfxfbQ5Fyg/edit?usp=sharing]sheet[/url], and noted in the [url=https://docs.google.com/document/d/1BNFFh_V85xbAXfqyJynJhzN9iuaPPwkkZmDjY5VtBoE/edit?usp=sharing]changelog[/url]. If you notice that anything is broken or missing, please ping me and I'll fix it as soon as I can. (:
bann_bowsbowsbowsthankyouflightrising.png

The new bow pieces and apparel bundles have been added to the sheet, and noted in the changelog. If you notice that anything is broken or missing, please ping me and I'll fix it as soon as I can. (:
@StarN1ght Would it be possible to get added to the pinglist, please? :D
@StarN1ght Would it be possible to get added to the pinglist, please? :D
___________________ 70571229.png ______
adult player | FR+9 | lore fanatic
Mourning Flowers
Clan Valhall
Tragic Tales Hatchery
Teeny Tiny Lore Shop
@TeenyTK

Absolutely, I'll get you added. (:
@TeenyTK

Absolutely, I'll get you added. (:
@StarN1ght
Three things!

First )
There is an error in the statistic-sheet.
Cell S66 needs to contain
Quote:
=COUNTIF(FILTER(Skins!$A$2:$A, Skins!$H$2:$H = $D65, Skins!$K$2:$K = TRUE), "*")

Second)
Also I wrote a Wishlist- and a Salelist-generator a while back. Maybe this could be useful? Some of it depends on some extensions I put in like item-type (apparel has head, body etc., specialty has vista, gene etc ...) and shouldn't be dependent on the Swipp and Baldwin sheets.

Both generate the list of a specific category of items (food, apparel ...) with the possibility to limit the results with options like retired yes/no, type and with the option to search for words (hat, green whatever) and it spits out every item matching this stuff.

The wishlist creates a list of what you still need with a number and a direkt AH link for the first 50 results. The salelist-gen creates one for items you can sell with an amount as well. Both also create a BBC-code to use in threads or bios.
Play around with a copy of my sheet and don't get discouraged by the code-section :'D

Third )
I also wrote a small fix(?) for BaldwinSwap and SwippSwap. It now also counts in ingredients needed for a recipe for an item one put on the wishlist.
Here an example of what I mean:
Glass Beakers needs Broken Bottles. You don't have any Glass Beakers and no Broken Bottles but need a Beaker for an Agol. The current code says you need 1 Glass Beaker and 0 Broken Bottles.
My fix says you need 1 Glass Beaker and 4 Broken Bottles. Setting the Beaker to 0 would change the number of needed Bottles to 0 as well.

It always confused me if I needed like 20 Glass Beakers and the sheet told me I don't need any Broken Bottles anymore even though I had none.

Be aware that I don't use a Baldwin or Swipp sheet anymore, only the Swap ones.
@StarN1ght
Three things!

First )
There is an error in the statistic-sheet.
Cell S66 needs to contain
Quote:
=COUNTIF(FILTER(Skins!$A$2:$A, Skins!$H$2:$H = $D65, Skins!$K$2:$K = TRUE), "*")

Second)
Also I wrote a Wishlist- and a Salelist-generator a while back. Maybe this could be useful? Some of it depends on some extensions I put in like item-type (apparel has head, body etc., specialty has vista, gene etc ...) and shouldn't be dependent on the Swipp and Baldwin sheets.

Both generate the list of a specific category of items (food, apparel ...) with the possibility to limit the results with options like retired yes/no, type and with the option to search for words (hat, green whatever) and it spits out every item matching this stuff.

The wishlist creates a list of what you still need with a number and a direkt AH link for the first 50 results. The salelist-gen creates one for items you can sell with an amount as well. Both also create a BBC-code to use in threads or bios.
Play around with a copy of my sheet and don't get discouraged by the code-section :'D

Third )
I also wrote a small fix(?) for BaldwinSwap and SwippSwap. It now also counts in ingredients needed for a recipe for an item one put on the wishlist.
Here an example of what I mean:
Glass Beakers needs Broken Bottles. You don't have any Glass Beakers and no Broken Bottles but need a Beaker for an Agol. The current code says you need 1 Glass Beaker and 0 Broken Bottles.
My fix says you need 1 Glass Beaker and 4 Broken Bottles. Setting the Beaker to 0 would change the number of needed Bottles to 0 as well.

It always confused me if I needed like 20 Glass Beakers and the sheet told me I don't need any Broken Bottles anymore even though I had none.

Be aware that I don't use a Baldwin or Swipp sheet anymore, only the Swap ones.
Noctua_Link_Item.png BS31-1.pngBS32-1.pngBS33-1.png
BS31-2.pngBS32-2.pngBS33-2.png
BS31-3.pngBS32-3.pngBS33-3.png
BS31-4.pngBS32-4.pngBS33-4.png
MMIcon.png
[center][img]http://flightrising.com/dropbox/updates/banner_ff2018xyzz.png[/img][/center] [quote=Pinglist][size=1]@Eleandorlien @MamaDragon888 @Draaek @Snivy88 @YouThereYeaYou @VelvetCrawdad @Mellacherry @Rulanir @Windstrike @Cocatrics @Xanitex @Wyvernya @Starshining @Vomit0rium @Rainbeetle @TawnyDragonscale @Pinguin @audreynichole @BlackBat09 @AshenFall @WarriorSong @Ethuiliel @Sillywinter @Somethinggetrekt @Lightshadow101 @Aarresi @EliTheBear @TesserWings @PaintedScales @Illyrael @MamaSheepy @Bahogar @Maebirb @SgtCredo @wannabeElf @zcatching @Lightningwind @Miakemi @uyeasound @deanjohnsmith @Calixita @Juneside @ShadowclawFC @Xumbre @Hideki @Stargirl8686 @MageofHearts @Lundlaeva @MuCephei @TeenyTK [/size][/quote] I'm sorry that it took so long for me to get the fest items added. Everything's in the [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1kdkw2jaltpyUT8bbtuixMYW5rrcijklcECfxfbQ5Fyg/edit?usp=sharing]sheet[/url] now, and it's all been noted in the [url=https://docs.google.com/document/d/1BNFFh_V85xbAXfqyJynJhzN9iuaPPwkkZmDjY5VtBoE/edit?usp=sharing]changelog[/url]. If you notice that anything is broken or missing, please let me know and I'll fix it as soon as I can. (: @Pinguin - Thank you for letting me know about the Statistics error, I've fixed it now. (: I like the idea of your list generators, they certainly sound more useful than the functions the sheet has right now. ^^ The ingredient problem hadn't crossed my mind before, but it's definitely an issue now that I see it. I'll look into adding all of this to the sheet soon.
banner_ff2018xyzz.png

I'm sorry that it took so long for me to get the fest items added. Everything's in the sheet now, and it's all been noted in the changelog. If you notice that anything is broken or missing, please let me know and I'll fix it as soon as I can. (:

@Pinguin - Thank you for letting me know about the Statistics error, I've fixed it now. (:
I like the idea of your list generators, they certainly sound more useful than the functions the sheet has right now. ^^
The ingredient problem hadn't crossed my mind before, but it's definitely an issue now that I see it. I'll look into adding all of this to the sheet soon.
@StarN1ght

Found a misspelled item!
Skin: Malachite's Loyalty
For Female Mirror
ID 7310

The ' is missing
@StarN1ght

Found a misspelled item!
Skin: Malachite's Loyalty
For Female Mirror
ID 7310

The ' is missing
Noctua_Link_Item.png BS31-1.pngBS32-1.pngBS33-1.png
BS31-2.pngBS32-2.pngBS33-2.png
BS31-3.pngBS32-3.pngBS33-3.png
BS31-4.pngBS32-4.pngBS33-4.png
MMIcon.png
@StarN1ght
may i plz be removed from the pinglist? thank you!
@StarN1ght
may i plz be removed from the pinglist? thank you!
[center][img]http://flightrising.com/dropbox/banner_coliskins2018xyzz.png[/img][/center] [quote=Pinglist][size=1]@Eleandorlien @MamaDragon888 @Draaek @Snivy88 @YouThereYeaYou @VelvetCrawdad @Mellacherry @Rulanir @Windstrike @Cocatrics @Xanitex @Wyvernya @Starshining @Vomit0rium @Rainbeetle @TawnyDragonscale @Pinguin @audreynichole @BlackBat09 @AshenFall @WarriorSong @Ethuiliel @Sillywinter @Somethinggetrekt @Lightshadow101 @Aarresi @EliTheBear @TesserWings @PaintedScales @Illyrael @MamaSheepy @Bahogar @Maebirb @SgtCredo @wannabeElf @zcatching @Lightningwind @Miakemi @uyeasound @deanjohnsmith @Calixita @Juneside @ShadowclawFC @Xumbre @Hideki @Stargirl8686 @MageofHearts @Lundlaeva @MuCephei @TeenyTK [/size][/quote] A new set of coli skins has arrived, along with a vista, two familiars, and a typo fix (thanks to @Pinguin for the notice). Everything has been added to the sheet, and noted in the changelog. If you notice anything that's missing or broken, please let me know and I'll fix it as soon as I can. (:
banner_coliskins2018xyzz.png

A new set of coli skins has arrived, along with a vista, two familiars, and a typo fix (thanks to @Pinguin for the notice). Everything has been added to the sheet, and noted in the changelog. If you notice anything that's missing or broken, please let me know and I'll fix it as soon as I can. (:
1 2 ... 81 82 83 84 85 ... 101 102