Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [TOOL] Super Hoard Organizer v9.5.0
1 2 ... 73 74 75 76 77 ... 101 102
@StarN1ght
please add me to the pinglist. Thanks!
@StarN1ght
please add me to the pinglist. Thanks!
oRYE0vS.pngwj5ThaV.png 28609671391_baae3aef01_o.png
@TesserWings

No problem, I'll get you added. (:
@TesserWings

@StarN1ight

Hey! Could you add me to the pinglist? I just got back on the site after years of inactivity and this is going to save my tail lol
@StarN1ight

Hey! Could you add me to the pinglist? I just got back on the site after years of inactivity and this is going to save my tail lol
@PaintedScales

Of course. (:
@PaintedScales

Of course. (:
Hi @StarN1ght please add me to the pinglist as well. thank you! :)
Hi @StarN1ght please add me to the pinglist as well. thank you! :)
qTNOOYr.gifhOKF9XS.pngIhwCFGI.giffkpFObc.pngo6RASqM.png

3GyKulQ.gif
@Illyrael

@Illyrael

@StarN1ght
May I be added to the pinglist?
@StarN1ght
May I be added to the pinglist?
@MamaSheepy

Of course. (:
@MamaSheepy

Of course. (:
[center][img]http://flightrising.com/dropbox/updates/pillow_fight.png[/img][/center] [quote=Pinglist][size=2]@Eleandorlien @MamaDragon888 @Draaek @Snivy88 @YouThereYeaYou @VelvetCrawdad @Mellacherry @Rulanir @Windstrike @Cocatrics @Xanitex @Wyvernya @Starshining @Vomit0rium @NaturallyCrazy @TawnyDragonscale @Pinguin @audreynichole @BlackBat09 @AshenFall @WarriorSong @Ethuiliel @Sillywinter @Somethinggetrekt @Lightshadow101 @Aarresi @EliTheBear @TesserWings @PaintedScales @Illyrael @MamaSheepy [/size][/quote] The new apparel + bundles have been added to the [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1kdkw2jaltpyUT8bbtuixMYW5rrcijklcECfxfbQ5Fyg/edit?usp=sharing]sheet[/url] and recorded in the [url=https://docs.google.com/document/d/1BNFFh_V85xbAXfqyJynJhzN9iuaPPwkkZmDjY5VtBoE/edit?usp=sharing]changelog[/url]. The apparel additions are out of hoard-order temporarily. I'll sort them into their proper order once I finish filling in all of the ID#'s. If you notice that something is broken or missing, ping me and I'll fix it as soon as I can. (:
pillow_fight.png

The new apparel + bundles have been added to the sheet and recorded in the changelog. The apparel additions are out of hoard-order temporarily. I'll sort them into their proper order once I finish filling in all of the ID#'s. If you notice that something is broken or missing, ping me and I'll fix it as soon as I can. (:
@StarN1ght

Thank you! ^ ^

I updated my sheet to the new version and noticed a couple of things:

Wishlist formulas currently refer to wrong column (O instead of P, etc)

Apparel are in wrong order in multiple places: Arctic sets, and Sage, Healer and assorted festival items and recolours between those and after them (there might be more around there but I don't have all the items so I could to check), and 2017 NotN sets

Food range 789-806 is also in wrong order, wallabies are at wrong place (should be before Grove items, not after them), and new Arena food items are also mixed up

On Materials, 401-403 (Andesine, Microcline, Orthoclase) are in wrong order, and the Arena owl feathers have changed places
@StarN1ght

Thank you! ^ ^

I updated my sheet to the new version and noticed a couple of things:

Wishlist formulas currently refer to wrong column (O instead of P, etc)

Apparel are in wrong order in multiple places: Arctic sets, and Sage, Healer and assorted festival items and recolours between those and after them (there might be more around there but I don't have all the items so I could to check), and 2017 NotN sets

Food range 789-806 is also in wrong order, wallabies are at wrong place (should be before Grove items, not after them), and new Arena food items are also mixed up

On Materials, 401-403 (Andesine, Microcline, Orthoclase) are in wrong order, and the Arena owl feathers have changed places
hWsjkHE.png
1 2 ... 73 74 75 76 77 ... 101 102