Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [TOOL] Super Hoard Organizer v9.5.0
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 101 102
@Culex this is going to sound like an extremely noob question, but how do I access this tool? Do I PM you with my email to get the spreadsheet?

Thanks! *hides in shame*
@Culex this is going to sound like an extremely noob question, but how do I access this tool? Do I PM you with my email to get the spreadsheet?

Thanks! *hides in shame*
sIaDdlY.png
@Eirdis
There's a large-size text link in bold right under the colored squares in the first post.
@Eirdis
There's a large-size text link in bold right under the colored squares in the first post.
WOWW I must be absolutely blind. LOL. Thank you.
WOWW I must be absolutely blind. LOL. Thank you.
sIaDdlY.png
Ping me, sunshine!

Also there's a few things under http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=wiki&article=24 such as Lucky Star that aren't listed on yours as Swipp~
Ping me, sunshine!

Also there's a few things under http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=wiki&article=24 such as Lucky Star that aren't listed on yours as Swipp~
@Pity
It's literally just the Tickled Hyacinth trade; they said they'd take it out like a week or two ago and nothing. Granted I haven't seen it in rotation so it may be gone but the page not updated.
@Pity
It's literally just the Tickled Hyacinth trade; they said they'd take it out like a week or two ago and nothing. Granted I haven't seen it in rotation so it may be gone but the page not updated.
@Culex
This is really neat! Ping me please!
@Culex
This is really neat! Ping me please!
SVbOCPL.png
@Culex
Can I be added to the ping list, please. You have my unending gratitude for this, just what I needed.
@Culex
Can I be added to the ping list, please. You have my unending gratitude for this, just what I needed.
I am a Caveman :)
@Culex I would also appreciate a ping once it's updated.
@Culex I would also appreciate a ping once it's updated.
tumblr_inline_nk71a9tcrJ1qg2i5p.png

@Bhelryss @CaptainCrackers @Coolkid @Crowleyisking @DeepflowManah @Delight @Elen @Empyreal @Endlessnight @felicitymay @flippedside @flybeatRemix @HestiaRising @Hihamburger @Juliamon @Julis @Kaesa @KaidaHime @Maholix @MakoNeko @MamaSheepy @mismatched @Nymphalidae @Pity @ravenclawgirl @SlainCane @Snakefeather @SpringsSong @TawnyDragonscale @Valkyr

Okie doke, finally got the last crate name, so we the SHO is now updated to the latest release.

@Bhelryss @CaptainCrackers @Coolkid @Crowleyisking @DeepflowManah @Delight @Elen @Empyreal @Endlessnight @felicitymay @flippedside @flybeatRemix @HestiaRising @Hihamburger @Juliamon @Julis @Kaesa @KaidaHime @Maholix @MakoNeko @MamaSheepy @mismatched @Nymphalidae @Pity @ravenclawgirl @SlainCane @Snakefeather @SpringsSong @TawnyDragonscale @Valkyr

Okie doke, finally got the last crate name, so we the SHO is now updated to the latest release.
Thanks for all your hard work!
Thanks for all your hard work!
tumblr_inline_nk71a9tcrJ1qg2i5p.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 101 102