Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [TOOL] Super Hoard Organizer v9.5.0
1 2 ... 58 59 60 61 62 ... 101 102
@Eleandorlien @Cassolotl @MamaDragon888

I've added everything from yesterday's 'Bits & Pieces' update, the four new familiars in all sheets relevant to them, the six new food items from the gathering addition, and the two new skin crates from the Training Fields. Details on where to find them are here, in entries with '09/14/2017' at the front.

I've added everything from yesterday's 'Bits & Pieces' update, the four new familiars in all sheets relevant to them, the six new food items from the gathering addition, and the two new skin crates from the Training Fields. Details on where to find them are here, in entries with '09/14/2017' at the front.
@StarN1ght Ahh thanks, I thought I'd got it all but I'd forgotten about the crates!
@StarN1ght Ahh thanks, I thought I'd got it all but I'd forgotten about the crates!
dNCLmdm.png
UK; sleeping 4pm-2am FRT // Pronouns: they/them // Feedback
~
Signature generator // Calendar of flight festivals until Sept 2019
Awesome! Thanks!
Awesome! Thanks!
Challenge is a dragon with a gift in its mouth. Tame the dragon and the gift is yours. - Noela Evans
1902.png339.png674.png19261.png

I've added the four new Healer's sets to the sheet, and found that Summer Swelter wasn't marked as Cycled, so I fixed that. The Changelog has details on where to find these items.

I've added the four new Healer's sets to the sheet, and found that Summer Swelter wasn't marked as Cycled, so I fixed that. The Changelog has details on where to find these items.
@StarN1ght

Thank you ^ ^
@StarN1ght

Thank you ^ ^
hWsjkHE.png
@StarN1ght Thanks! :)
@StarN1ght Thanks! :)
dNCLmdm.png
UK; sleeping 4pm-2am FRT // Pronouns: they/them // Feedback
~
Signature generator // Calendar of flight festivals until Sept 2019
@Elaendorlien @Cassolotl

No problem! (:
@Elaendorlien @Cassolotl

No problem! (:
Sweet! Thanks!
Sweet! Thanks!
Challenge is a dragon with a gift in its mouth. Tame the dragon and the gift is yours. - Noela Evans
1902.png339.png674.png19261.png
@MamaDragon888

You're welcome! (:
@MamaDragon888

You're welcome! (:
[img]http://flightrising.com/dropbox/arcane_contest2.png[/img] @Eleandorlien @Cassolotl @MamaDragon888 Holiday update! I've added all the new skins and accents, entered the two Baldwin recipes, added the new apparel item, familiar, and vista, and written all of the details in the [url=https://docs.google.com/document/d/1BNFFh_V85xbAXfqyJynJhzN9iuaPPwkkZmDjY5VtBoE/edit?usp=sharing]Changelog[/url].
arcane_contest2.png

Holiday update! I've added all the new skins and accents, entered the two Baldwin recipes, added the new apparel item, familiar, and vista, and written all of the details in the Changelog.
1 2 ... 58 59 60 61 62 ... 101 102