Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [TOOL] Super Hoard Organizer v9.5.0
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 101 102
@Coolkid @Crowleyisking @DeepflowManah @Delight @Empyreal @Endlessnight @Hihamburger @Kaesa @KaidaHime @Maholix @MamaSheepy @mismatched @Nymphalidae @ravenclawgirl @Snakefeather @SpringsSong

Added in today's update, plus I'm slowly pricing stuff; did food, materials, apparel so far. Some prices will appear blank until you put in the current gem ratio on the Totals page -- that'll be items currently sold in the gem marketplace.

Later today I'll have the familiars and battle tabs priced, probably. Skins and other take so long that we'll see when they get done again!
@Coolkid @Crowleyisking @DeepflowManah @Delight @Empyreal @Endlessnight @Hihamburger @Kaesa @KaidaHime @Maholix @MamaSheepy @mismatched @Nymphalidae @ravenclawgirl @Snakefeather @SpringsSong

Added in today's update, plus I'm slowly pricing stuff; did food, materials, apparel so far. Some prices will appear blank until you put in the current gem ratio on the Totals page -- that'll be items currently sold in the gem marketplace.

Later today I'll have the familiars and battle tabs priced, probably. Skins and other take so long that we'll see when they get done again!
This is just what I need to pull myself together. Thanks a bunch for putting this up!
This is just what I need to pull myself together. Thanks a bunch for putting this up!
733EAYl.png
@Culex
i would really love to be pinged on updates!! so if i may i would like to be added to the pinglist
@Culex
i would really love to be pinged on updates!! so if i may i would like to be added to the pinglist
2ElOrq4.pngWYFduEM.pngVwV4nJr.png9t7iNW7.png
qpByDpU.png5wWnUvA.png
@Culex hey there, would love to be added to the updates pinglist!
@Culex hey there, would love to be added to the updates pinglist!
vo3nZm0.pngHCiJh9n.pngJzXNQgi.pngKSjcvH2.pngc0loWb4.pngXK8pTxm.pngvVsOsA0.png
@Coolkid @Crowleyisking @DeepflowManah @Delight @Empyreal @Endlessnight @felicitymay @flybeatRemix @Hihamburger @Kaesa @KaidaHime @Maholix @MamaSheepy @mismatched @Nymphalidae @ravenclawgirl @Snakefeather @SpringsSong

Today's update, the filigree stuff and the little bits & bobs, is up.
@Coolkid @Crowleyisking @DeepflowManah @Delight @Empyreal @Endlessnight @felicitymay @flybeatRemix @Hihamburger @Kaesa @KaidaHime @Maholix @MamaSheepy @mismatched @Nymphalidae @ravenclawgirl @Snakefeather @SpringsSong

Today's update, the filigree stuff and the little bits & bobs, is up.
@Culex I have about a million questions about this ;-; I'd love to be able to use it but.. I'm so bad at spreadsheets.

First of all, is the link in the old thread the one we still should use? As in, did you update the same Google doc? Then, should I download it, or save my own copy? Or.. what...? o.O

Other than that I can probably figure it out, haha
@Culex I have about a million questions about this ;-; I'd love to be able to use it but.. I'm so bad at spreadsheets.

First of all, is the link in the old thread the one we still should use? As in, did you update the same Google doc? Then, should I download it, or save my own copy? Or.. what...? o.O

Other than that I can probably figure it out, haha
kpLTkiB.pnghEGureS.pnggYpVHMe.png
@lookxitsxlauren
The first words in the first post are a link to the new spreadsheet. Then you hit File, and Make a copy. Then you can open it up in your google drive.
@lookxitsxlauren
The first words in the first post are a link to the new spreadsheet. Then you hit File, and Make a copy. Then you can open it up in your google drive.

Wavecrest Saturnalia's up!

Wavecrest Saturnalia's up!
Noticed that Zeeba and Rambra Horns are listed in the Other tab, but on the site they're Materials. (Maybe FR changed their designation?)
Also, I'd appreciate being added to the pinglist! This thing is perfect for my obsessive nature and I really appreciate the work you've done!
Noticed that Zeeba and Rambra Horns are listed in the Other tab, but on the site they're Materials. (Maybe FR changed their designation?)
Also, I'd appreciate being added to the pinglist! This thing is perfect for my obsessive nature and I really appreciate the work you've done!
she/they, adult
@Juliamon
Thanks! I grabbed them when they came out (like right after the news post) and honestly I'm glad they changed over, I'll have that fixed in a sec!
@Juliamon
Thanks! I grabbed them when they came out (like right after the news post) and honestly I'm glad they changed over, I'll have that fixed in a sec!
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 101 102