Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [TOOL] Super Hoard Organizer v9.5.0
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 101 102
@Culex Please add me to the pinglist.

I have a question about stackable items. Do we put in the AH Value column, the price for a single item on the AH, or the price for the whole stack?
@Culex Please add me to the pinglist.

I have a question about stackable items. Do we put in the AH Value column, the price for a single item on the AH, or the price for the whole stack?
Kisses -C
@Crowleyisking
Ahh, the price for a single one, it'll auto calculate for stacks if you have a stack or more!
@Crowleyisking
Ahh, the price for a single one, it'll auto calculate for stacks if you have a stack or more!
@culex pinglist for me too
@culex pinglist for me too
2DBCf1j.png9XOxNGE.jpg
@Culex
Maybe it's my fault, but in my hoard the janustraps are listed before the Xolos, to the contrary of the organizer (line 213-216 in your familiar tab)
@Culex
Maybe it's my fault, but in my hoard the janustraps are listed before the Xolos, to the contrary of the organizer (line 213-216 in your familiar tab)
@Bahogar
You are correct good sir! I haven't any xolos so I had nothing to sanity check :x Well we all know xolos before holos...I mean Janustraps...is a poor saying, so it's now fixed!
@Bahogar
You are correct good sir! I haven't any xolos so I had nothing to sanity check :x Well we all know xolos before holos...I mean Janustraps...is a poor saying, so it's now fixed!
@Culex I can't wait to get home and start filling this in. :o

May I be added to the pinglist please?

@Nymphalidae
@Culex I can't wait to get home and start filling this in. :o

May I be added to the pinglist please?

@Nymphalidae
nature_banner.png yggdrasil.png nature_banner.png
I didn't even know this was a thing! I already use some of your guides as it is, so I can only imagine how invaluable this will prove to be. Add me to the ping list when able please.
I didn't even know this was a thing! I already use some of your guides as it is, so I can only imagine how invaluable this will prove to be. Add me to the ping list when able please.
conXkZb.png
@Coolkid @Crowleyisking @DeepflowManah @Delight @Empyreal @Endlessnight @Hihamburger @Kaesa @KaidaHime @Maholix @MamaSheepy @Nymphalidae @ravenclawgirl @Snakefeather @SpringsSong

Added in Vipera and Hypnotic treasure genes.
@Coolkid @Crowleyisking @DeepflowManah @Delight @Empyreal @Endlessnight @Hihamburger @Kaesa @KaidaHime @Maholix @MamaSheepy @Nymphalidae @ravenclawgirl @Snakefeather @SpringsSong

Added in Vipera and Hypnotic treasure genes.
Pinglist for me please! This is great.
Pinglist for me please! This is great.
@Coolkid @Crowleyisking @DeepflowManah @Delight @Empyreal @Endlessnight @Hihamburger @Kaesa @KaidaHime @Maholix @MamaSheepy @mismatched @Nymphalidae @ravenclawgirl @Snakefeather @SpringsSong

Y'all I updated to retire all the Wind festival stuff, and the Marva's stuff, but after rollover tomorrow when the Marva's stuff...does whatever it's gonna do then there'll be another update so uh. I unno. I won't ping you tomorrow though! That or you've gotten here and it's already tomorrow. It'll say on the spreadsheet.
@Coolkid @Crowleyisking @DeepflowManah @Delight @Empyreal @Endlessnight @Hihamburger @Kaesa @KaidaHime @Maholix @MamaSheepy @mismatched @Nymphalidae @ravenclawgirl @Snakefeather @SpringsSong

Y'all I updated to retire all the Wind festival stuff, and the Marva's stuff, but after rollover tomorrow when the Marva's stuff...does whatever it's gonna do then there'll be another update so uh. I unno. I won't ping you tomorrow though! That or you've gotten here and it's already tomorrow. It'll say on the spreadsheet.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 101 102