Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Gathering Reference Guide
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 215 216
Level 13 Scavenging in [b]Arcane[/b]: [item=sanded birch plank] [item=chipped blackened legbones] [item=black bishop] [item=black rook] These are the ones not found on your list yet.
Level 13 Scavenging in Arcane:
Sanded Birch Plank
Chipped Blackened Legbones
Black Bishop
Black Rook

These are the ones not found on your list yet.
63cb63d45f9d305a5fd16afefa8e2b2c28c7e68c.png
Ice Scavenging: [Item=Silver Pocketwatch] [item=Warbeast Tusk] [item=Small Legbones]
Ice Scavenging: Silver Pocketwatch Warbeast Tusk Small Legbones
I know it's not my list but could I ask folks, as to help the creator, to only post items that are not in the main list? Posting things that are already there must confuse and take up time when he/she'll have to check and re-check.
I know it's not my list but could I ask folks, as to help the creator, to only post items that are not in the main list? Posting things that are already there must confuse and take up time when he/she'll have to check and re-check.
Thanks for making this, all this time I was digging trying to find eggs instead of scavenging! Now I know. :D
Thanks for making this, all this time I was digging trying to find eggs instead of scavenging! Now I know. :D
I got some cobalt ore while digging in arcane today!
I got some cobalt ore while digging in arcane today!
Level 13 Plague Scavenging: [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/trinket/1138.png[/img] I hoped it would come up with a name and such but no luck... Name: Ornate Porcelain Jar Type: Trinket Stars: 3 Value: 75t Description: A valuable porcelain jar in a near-perfect condition. It's a mystery how this artifact was so well preserved.
Level 13 Plague Scavenging:

1138.png

I hoped it would come up with a name and such but no luck...

Name: Ornate Porcelain Jar
Type: Trinket
Stars: 3
Value: 75t
Description: A valuable porcelain jar in a near-perfect condition. It's a mystery how this artifact was so well preserved.
Found a'Trick of the light' familiar hunting in the lighting plains.
Found a'Trick of the light' familiar hunting in the lighting plains.
Today's turns were spent in shadow: Scavenging: [item=squirrel skull][item=rotting leather][item=black pawn][item=broken bone bottle][item=tattered parchment][item=black rook][item=redwood kindling][item=pine branch] Digging: [item=gravel][item=stone arrowhead][item=obsidian][item=perfect skipping stone][item=broken penny jar][item=dickinsonia vendian] Foraging: [item=glow mushroom][item=subterranean clover][item=jungle grass][item=leechroot mushroom][item=tundra cactus][item=blackberry] @Azophel Oh, by the way: Wouldn't it be more readable to put the items that can be found in any and every flight in a separate section, so that the listings only show the items specific to that region? I don't know how much work that'd be to re-edit… But I figured a lot of things (iron ore, penny and bone jars, sand, squirrel skulls…) seem to pop up in every region, so…
Today's turns were spent in shadow:

Scavenging:
Squirrel Skull Rotting Leather Black Pawn Broken Bone Bottle Tattered Parchment Black Rook Redwood Kindling Pine Branch

Digging:
Gravel Stone Arrowhead Obsidian Perfect Skipping Stone Broken Penny Jar Dickinsonia Vendian

Foraging:
Glow Mushroom Subterranean Clover Jungle Grass Leechroot Mushroom Tundra Cactus Blackberry

@Azophel
Oh, by the way: Wouldn't it be more readable to put the items that can be found in any and every flight in a separate section, so that the listings only show the items specific to that region? I don't know how much work that'd be to re-edit… But I figured a lot of things (iron ore, penny and bone jars, sand, squirrel skulls…) seem to pop up in every region, so…
9sPoCQG.png
totally tagging this
totally tagging this
2i1fr40.jpg
Scavenged in Nature. found the following not on your list:

redwood kindling
sanded ash plank
fractured tusk

Redwood Kindling
Sanded Ash Plank
Fractured Tusk
Scavenged in Nature. found the following not on your list: