Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Gathering Reference Guide
1 2 ... 210 211 212 213 214 215 216
Just found Lurefish in Arcane.
Just found Lurefish in Arcane.
Crabbie's Adoptables Hatchery
@Azophel Blackshield Cockroaches in Plague!
@Azophel Blackshield Cockroaches in Plague!
Toon Link lounging in the grass, gazing at the sky.
Lurefish found in Wind.
Lurefish found in Wind.
Moth Keeper's Lantern Multimist Mask Herb Rack Augite Fragments
» Wishlist
» Shop
» Badges
~~~~~~~~~~~~
They/them
Starksand Dunes
Azophel has given me permission to re-make their Guide, so....

Gathering Reference Guide 2

...is now here and being updated. :) The element region posts are still under construction, but they'll be up soon.

Please help me double-check the information! There was a lot being added and moved around so I want to be sure I got everything and it's all correct.
Azophel has given me permission to re-make their Guide, so....

Gathering Reference Guide 2

...is now here and being updated. :) The element region posts are still under construction, but they'll be up soon.

Please help me double-check the information! There was a lot being added and moved around so I want to be sure I got everything and it's all correct.
QQnBZuq.gif
@zorrua
@zorrua
GBOL2hB.png Rauzen | He/him | Russian | Cute adopts
I'm not a native speaker. If i wrote something wrong, you can correct me.
I have an exalting lair and buy only xxy and xxx dragons, sometimes xyx and xyy.
Oh my, and here I was, trying to catch a hippojay in the water region all entire time ;_;
Oh my, and here I was, trying to catch a hippojay in the water region all entire time ;_;
nY8kPfz.png
@Azophel hi my firend tell me she find Manticore at digging lv1 , might u want to knew thght this? (she don't use english so i just help she post this [img]http://wx1.sinaimg.cn/mw690/b0981b7agy1fczdqlw759j20to0an76f.jpg[/img]
@Azophel hi my firend tell me
she find Manticore at digging lv1 , might u want to knew thght this?
(she don't use english so i just help she post this

b0981b7agy1fczdqlw759j20to0an76f.jpg
[img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/food/21716.png[/img] I found these in wind and light if anyone cares! :D
21716.png I found these in wind and light if anyone cares! :D
XriSV9h.gif
[item=treasure plant] found in Light
Treasure Plant found in Light
Z5qrQtx.gif
7ebac6b3af9f12d3a4fa4f1dbbceaae2243780f9.png62899cd3275f2a35097380052cdd779e44e89c6c.pnge448ae88c64c70af9f549e4014ccc630c1c6861c.png
Hello everyone! Azophel has handed the reigns of this guide over to acheronta and the new guide can be found here! To avoid further confusion, this thread has been locked. Thank you!
Hello everyone! Azophel has handed the reigns of this guide over to acheronta and the new guide can be found here! To avoid further confusion, this thread has been locked. Thank you!
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.
1 2 ... 210 211 212 213 214 215 216