Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Battle Stones and Coliseum Builds
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 63 64
@Maki

Oh my gosh this is a fantastic guide. It does go a bit over my head though, so much information and I've never done the whole RPG fighting thing so most of this is new to me. In the past I just went in with some dragons and clicked clicked clicked XD

Now that I'm back on here, I want to create a good team of two dragons in order to grind (as well as level new dragons). I was wondering, if you were creating an all star team of 2 specifically for grinding and lvl the little guys, what dragons would you pair?

AND what venue would you go to for it? Right now I'm using my only two lvl 25's in Kelp Beds to level others and it's all great, but I die after about 10 goes and have to restart haha.

Please help me understand better which will ultimately help me understand this guide even better!
@Maki

Oh my gosh this is a fantastic guide. It does go a bit over my head though, so much information and I've never done the whole RPG fighting thing so most of this is new to me. In the past I just went in with some dragons and clicked clicked clicked XD

Now that I'm back on here, I want to create a good team of two dragons in order to grind (as well as level new dragons). I was wondering, if you were creating an all star team of 2 specifically for grinding and lvl the little guys, what dragons would you pair?

AND what venue would you go to for it? Right now I'm using my only two lvl 25's in Kelp Beds to level others and it's all great, but I die after about 10 goes and have to restart haha.

Please help me understand better which will ultimately help me understand this guide even better!
36404770182_4f4e0cb35d_o.png
@Randeh

For leveling in Kelp Beds you need two 126 STR / 58 QCK / 11 VIT dragons; you can also use them for leveling in the Mire or Ghostlight Ruins. They are also quite good for general farming, even if 133 STR dragons are faster in Crystal Pools, Harpy's Roost and Golem Workshop, see the Stat Distribution section.
@Randeh

For leveling in Kelp Beds you need two 126 STR / 58 QCK / 11 VIT dragons; you can also use them for leveling in the Mire or Ghostlight Ruins. They are also quite good for general farming, even if 133 STR dragons are faster in Crystal Pools, Harpy's Roost and Golem Workshop, see the Stat Distribution section.
How do I give my dragons more ability stones?
How do I give my dragons more ability stones?
Please click on my babies!
FR time+17
Art-Shop-Button.jpg
Coatl-WC-Imp-Button.png
Wn6vGC1.png
Bb9XFYa.png
7A7cEAI.png
tNgQJvM.png
fDSaoY3.png
NN9NPXA.png
jccRWgS.png
40QQWBU.png
o4KdtaP.png
Ah, never mind, I found out at last ;)
Ah, never mind, I found out at last ;)
Please click on my babies!
FR time+17
Art-Shop-Button.jpg
Coatl-WC-Imp-Button.png
Wn6vGC1.png
Bb9XFYa.png
7A7cEAI.png
tNgQJvM.png
fDSaoY3.png
NN9NPXA.png
jccRWgS.png
40QQWBU.png
o4KdtaP.png
@Jessoo
Pinging myself so i can find this later!
@Jessoo
Pinging myself so i can find this later!
MRMeAKr.png
@ClockworkEclipse Remember this, kiddo.
@ClockworkEclipse Remember this, kiddo.
sgriffin-3988-7_44_47_7_5_1.png
Pklc9an.png
Clockwork
08atrGc.pngJ7D1quC.png
FXwV0CB.pngFObX7rS.pngSaronai's Free Star Lighting Raffle. Over 3kg in prizes. Ends February 1st. Click to learn more!
Eclipse
LCqISMP.pngDXTcInl.png
11efmKl.pngxjB7OSe.png
CnMSNyK.pngYMPbu9R.png
RFRWPUM.png
wVdpf6V.png

IBK-63.png
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Former First Column Spacer ^^^^^^^^^
@hyperthymesia
this is v helpful!
@hyperthymesia
this is v helpful!
its_a_documentary__by_cinnabutt-dbjfajc.png
They Live (1988)
Reaper Law
he/they pronouns.
thanks for the info. i don't now to much on this front but this helps a lot. really appreciate it.
thanks for the info. i don't now to much on this front but this helps a lot. really appreciate it.
Thanks so much for all this info!
Thanks so much for all this info!

Art by
Rashakiro
MxpKMoG.png_________________________________
~ Crazy
He/him
Brazilian
(FR+5)
Question, is the irritated scratch any different from scratch itself? I wanted to know before i made a brew so i wouldn't waste materials.
Question, is the irritated scratch any different from scratch itself? I wanted to know before i made a brew so i wouldn't waste materials.
I don't remember what I'm doing :)
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 63 64