Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Battle Stones and Coliseum Builds
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 64 65
Thank you!
Thank you!
@Shahrzad

You need breath in order to use the ability stones: 16 breath for elemental slashes, 20 breath for elemental bolts. Scratch is an energy stone that generates breath, like Meditate and Anticipate.
@Shahrzad

You need breath in order to use the ability stones: 16 breath for elemental slashes, 20 breath for elemental bolts. Scratch is an energy stone that generates breath, like Meditate and Anticipate.
@Maki

That makes so much more sense now! Thank you.
@Maki

That makes so much more sense now! Thank you.
@Maki

When it comes to elements any will do in Harpy's Roost with a trio team of 133 STR / 40 QCK / 6 VIT (x3) for farming?

Also the elemental teams you have posted are a great combo for farming anywhere correct?
(
Arcane/Water/Fire
Plague/Lightning/Wind
Shadow/Nature/Fire
Earth/Light/Ice
Wind/Nature/Water
)

@Maki

When it comes to elements any will do in Harpy's Roost with a trio team of 133 STR / 40 QCK / 6 VIT (x3) for farming?

Also the elemental teams you have posted are a great combo for farming anywhere correct?
(
Arcane/Water/Fire
Plague/Lightning/Wind
Shadow/Nature/Fire
Earth/Light/Ice
Wind/Nature/Water
)

@Quenya

It doesn't really matter, but Wind is a good element (you can even add Gust Slash instead of Shred to fight against the Arcane boss), also Plague, Nature and Fire, so you aren't weak to Blue Tang Hippogriff (Shock Bolt / Shock), Windcarve Harpy (Zephyr Bolt) and bosses.

For the elemental teams, see this guide: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/1045521
@Quenya

It doesn't really matter, but Wind is a good element (you can even add Gust Slash instead of Shred to fight against the Arcane boss), also Plague, Nature and Fire, so you aren't weak to Blue Tang Hippogriff (Shock Bolt / Shock), Windcarve Harpy (Zephyr Bolt) and bosses.

For the elemental teams, see this guide: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/1045521
Adding the new Coliseum venue (thread):

Redrock Cove (Level 15)

__Dainty Wavehopper (Arcane)
__Daydream Puffer (Water)
__Deeprealm Hunter (Shadow)
__Highfin Sea Serpent (Water)
__Leopard Coralclimber (Light)
__Maren Defender (Ice)
__Maren Spearmaiden (Neutral)
__Mirage Puffer (Neutral)
__Mottled Sea Serpent (Earth)
__Murkbottom Gull (Plague)
__Noxious Coralclimber (Neutral)
__Oceansurf Mage (Water)
__Riptide Clipper (Water)
__Sandshore Snipper (Fire)
__Spiney Whale (Lightning)
__Tradewinds Gull (Wind)
__Vivid Wavehopper (Nature)
__Waveswell Sorcerer (Neutral)

__

Meditate, Mana Bolt
Meditate, Hydro Bolt
Scratch, Mist Slash, Shroud
Scratch, Shred, Wave Slash
Meditate, Bright Bolt
Scratch, Shred, Freezing Slash
Scratch, Shred
Meditate, Contuse, Aid
Scratch, Shred, Rock Slash
Scratch, Shred, Pestilent Slash
Meditate, Contuse
Meditate, Hydro Bolt
Scratch, Shred, Blazing Slash
Scratch, Thunder Slash, Shock
Scratch, Shred, Gust Slash
Meditate, Leaf Bolt
Meditate, Contuse, Aid

(Coliseum Damage Calculator)
Adding the new Coliseum venue (thread):

Redrock Cove (Level 15)

__Dainty Wavehopper (Arcane)
__Daydream Puffer (Water)
__Deeprealm Hunter (Shadow)
__Highfin Sea Serpent (Water)
__Leopard Coralclimber (Light)
__Maren Defender (Ice)
__Maren Spearmaiden (Neutral)
__Mirage Puffer (Neutral)
__Mottled Sea Serpent (Earth)
__Murkbottom Gull (Plague)
__Noxious Coralclimber (Neutral)
__Oceansurf Mage (Water)
__Riptide Clipper (Water)
__Sandshore Snipper (Fire)
__Spiney Whale (Lightning)
__Tradewinds Gull (Wind)
__Vivid Wavehopper (Nature)
__Waveswell Sorcerer (Neutral)

__

Meditate, Mana Bolt
Meditate, Hydro Bolt
Scratch, Mist Slash, Shroud
Meditate, Bright Bolt
Scratch, Shred, Freezing Slash
Scratch, Shred
Meditate, Contuse, Aid
Scratch, Shred, Rock Slash
Scratch, Shred, Pestilent Slash
Meditate, Contuse
Meditate, Hydro Bolt
Scratch, Shred, Blazing Slash
Scratch, Thunder Slash, Shock
Scratch, Shred, Gust Slash
Meditate, Leaf Bolt
Meditate, Contuse, Aid

(Coliseum Damage Calculator)
@Maki I have a question, is a team consisting of a light mage, an earth fighter and an ice fighter a good one for training? I plan to use it to train my ice dragons for exalting. Also, do elemental debuffs deal damage? And if Enamor's silence still doesn't work, can I replace it with bright bolt?
Lastly, is putting one discipline, and one ambush on the mage a good idea?
@Maki I have a question, is a team consisting of a light mage, an earth fighter and an ice fighter a good one for training? I plan to use it to train my ice dragons for exalting. Also, do elemental debuffs deal damage? And if Enamor's silence still doesn't work, can I replace it with bright bolt?
Lastly, is putting one discipline, and one ambush on the mage a good idea?
OeWKpc9.png
[/url]
@Turstrigo

If the dragons have good stats, the element only really matters for solo trainers (in Harpy's Roost / Ghostlight Ruins / Mire). Elemental debuffs deal more damage than bolts, see the Coliseum skill calculator.

I prefer two Ambush stones on my mage, since the first turn is always skipped. If you have two Ambush stones on each dragon, you'll get five turns at the start of the battle.

Are you following a training guide?
- http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/937136 (2 fighters and 1 mage)
- http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/1040710 (3 fighters, but you'll need 3 Eliminate stones)
@Turstrigo

If the dragons have good stats, the element only really matters for solo trainers (in Harpy's Roost / Ghostlight Ruins / Mire). Elemental debuffs deal more damage than bolts, see the Coliseum skill calculator.

I prefer two Ambush stones on my mage, since the first turn is always skipped. If you have two Ambush stones on each dragon, you'll get five turns at the start of the battle.

Are you following a training guide?
- http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/937136 (2 fighters and 1 mage)
- http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/1040710 (3 fighters, but you'll need 3 Eliminate stones)
@Maki I am using the Leveling guide by Culex with slight modifications, because I can't get the eliminate stones to drop, nor can I afford it yet. So both of my fighters have shred with with their respective elemental slashes.
@Maki I am using the Leveling guide by Culex with slight modifications, because I can't get the eliminate stones to drop, nor can I afford it yet. So both of my fighters have shred with with their respective elemental slashes.
OeWKpc9.png
[/url]
I just did tincture of dissolution on my level 20 dragon, and I thought when they said reset to 5, and refund the stat points, I would have a chance to reallocate them! But instead they only gave me 12 points, and now I have lost the 150 + points my dragon had accumulated!!!!!! Is there someplace I can go to retrieve my stat points that were "refunded"?
I just did tincture of dissolution on my level 20 dragon, and I thought when they said reset to 5, and refund the stat points, I would have a chance to reallocate them! But instead they only gave me 12 points, and now I have lost the 150 + points my dragon had accumulated!!!!!! Is there someplace I can go to retrieve my stat points that were "refunded"?
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 64 65