Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Battle Stones and Coliseum Builds
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 63 64
@InsanityPrelude Pollen generates breath, similar to Meditate. [img]http://i.imgur.com/HGvUY78.png[/img]
@InsanityPrelude

Pollen generates breath, similar to Meditate.

HGvUY78.png
This guide is great! I can't seem to find a Kelp Beds or Golem Workshop guide elsewhere.
This guide is great! I can't seem to find a Kelp Beds or Golem Workshop guide elsewhere.
___ [IMG][/IMG]
___ sig_button_by_soenkan-dcab06q.png ___
[IMG][/IMG]
New opponents (thread):

Forgotten Cave (Levels 11-12)

__Blueband Duelist (Water)__
__Centaur Berserker (Earth)__
__Swiftfoot Slayer (Wind)__
__Peacevine Aardvark (Earth)__
__Deepmine Aardvark (Neutral)__
__Venomblade Assassin (Neutral)__

Scratch, Shred, Wave Slash
Scratch, Shred, Rock Slash
Scratch, Shred, Gust Slash
Scratch, Shred
Scratch, Shred

• Corpse Cleaner has shifted from Plague to Earth (Scratch, Shred, Rock Slash).
  • The Forgotten Cave has had Might / Acuity / Ability battle stones added as rare drops for every element.
  • Hybrid battle stones no longer drop from Forgotten Cave, as these stones are intended for higher level venues.
New opponents (thread):

Forgotten Cave (Levels 11-12)

__Blueband Duelist (Water)__
__Centaur Berserker (Earth)__
__Swiftfoot Slayer (Wind)__
__Peacevine Aardvark (Earth)__
__Deepmine Aardvark (Neutral)__
__Venomblade Assassin (Neutral)__

Scratch, Shred, Wave Slash
Scratch, Shred, Gust Slash
Scratch, Shred
Scratch, Shred

• Corpse Cleaner has shifted from Plague to Earth (Scratch, Shred, Rock Slash).
  • The Forgotten Cave has had Might / Acuity / Ability battle stones added as rare drops for every element.
  • Hybrid battle stones no longer drop from Forgotten Cave, as these stones are intended for higher level venues.
Oh my gosh this is glorious, thank you for making this guide. X'D
Oh my gosh this is glorious, thank you for making this guide. X'D
Thank you for making this guide <3
Thank you for making this guide <3
@OneCuteKat

Augment stones are working now (this is the new battle stones guide, the old one hasn't been updated since September 2013).
@OneCuteKat

Augment stones are working now (this is the new battle stones guide, the old one hasn't been updated since September 2013).
@Maki Ahhh thank you so much. I was really confused cause that one came up on google and the posts in it did seem rather dated. :( My bad. first time using the forums really.
@Maki Ahhh thank you so much. I was really confused cause that one came up on google and the posts in it did seem rather dated. :( My bad. first time using the forums really.
I just leveled my first three dragons after dreading doing it for months. I mainly used the guide recommended by others but I felt totally lost. This info has helped me so much but I'm having trouble figuring out how many dragons are needed to totally accomplish all tasks. To some extent a lot of info assumes we know what we're doing. Um, not me!!

I'll ping myself so I don't lose this.

Thanks again.

@whyspyr
I just leveled my first three dragons after dreading doing it for months. I mainly used the guide recommended by others but I felt totally lost. This info has helped me so much but I'm having trouble figuring out how many dragons are needed to totally accomplish all tasks. To some extent a lot of info assumes we know what we're doing. Um, not me!!

I'll ping myself so I don't lose this.

Thanks again.

@whyspyr
@Maki

Thanks so much for this guide. It's really useful, and I recommend it to my trainees.

Does Rally really drop in those venues? Has anyone confirmed it recently? It must be dropping somewhere, since you can still buy it (for a small fortune) on AH, but I've never got one and I have spent a LOT of time in the Mire as well as Delta, Areana & Waterway during Festivals.

Also, just to verify, the grey "yes" in your Coliseum Drops table are just there for ease of viewing, not to indicate a lesser chance of a drop?
@Maki

Thanks so much for this guide. It's really useful, and I recommend it to my trainees.

Does Rally really drop in those venues? Has anyone confirmed it recently? It must be dropping somewhere, since you can still buy it (for a small fortune) on AH, but I've never got one and I have spent a LOT of time in the Mire as well as Delta, Areana & Waterway during Festivals.

Also, just to verify, the grey "yes" in your Coliseum Drops table are just there for ease of viewing, not to indicate a lesser chance of a drop?
@Ruffian

I got Rally from Waterway just a couple of days ago, while grinding for the new Maren familiars. The grey is only for ease of viewing.
@Ruffian

I got Rally from Waterway just a couple of days ago, while grinding for the new Maren familiars. The grey is only for ease of viewing.
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 63 64