Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Battle Stones and Coliseum Builds
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 64 65
@Sivi

No, there is not enough data at the moment for Guard and Clobber.

5 turns is a long time for Regeneration, usually a battle ends before that; let's say the dragon has 126 INT, 772 health at once is much more useful than 256 health each turn. Also, Aid has a chance to crit (2x healing).
@Sivi

No, there is not enough data at the moment for Guard and Clobber.

5 turns is a long time for Regeneration, usually a battle ends before that; let's say the dragon has 126 INT, 772 health at once is much more useful than 256 health each turn. Also, Aid has a chance to crit (2x healing).
@Maki

I didn't know Aid healed that much but I like Regen also because it can be used proactively - I put it on before I even get hit and know my dragons will be full. Also it ticks at the end of the battle so even in short battles or battles where I get hit before the end, but before my mage gets another turn, I can heal up that health. I guess it's my playstyle preference.

I'm planning on starting a clobber/tank build for PVP, so I'll try and get some data in PVE and let you know how that goes ^_^
@Maki

I didn't know Aid healed that much but I like Regen also because it can be used proactively - I put it on before I even get hit and know my dragons will be full. Also it ticks at the end of the battle so even in short battles or battles where I get hit before the end, but before my mage gets another turn, I can heal up that health. I guess it's my playstyle preference.

I'm planning on starting a clobber/tank build for PVP, so I'll try and get some data in PVE and let you know how that goes ^_^
@shinykari because I lost this and this is GREAT
@shinykari because I lost this and this is GREAT
tumblr_oyr8kmPta81rxga3jo1_r1_100.png dNCLmdm.png
@Maki
I'm currently loving you for the nice shiny table on stone drops. Even though I missed the scrollbar at first and was confused why you only listed drops up to Harpy's Roost.
@Maki
I'm currently loving you for the nice shiny table on stone drops. Even though I missed the scrollbar at first and was confused why you only listed drops up to Harpy's Roost.
yAEXdRe.png
@Maki - Just messed with the buff healing thing some more to confirm a few things:

1) It will show up the next round regardless of whether the buff is still active or not.

2) It will heal for as many times as the buff was cast, so casting twice is 2 * INT.

I also think that the healing happens instantly even if the health change doesn't show up till after the battle, but I don't have time to bring a mage to test this with and try to take a dragon into KO without heal / not KO with heal range. I'll try to test this some time if it's not done already.
@Maki - Just messed with the buff healing thing some more to confirm a few things:

1) It will show up the next round regardless of whether the buff is still active or not.

2) It will heal for as many times as the buff was cast, so casting twice is 2 * INT.

I also think that the healing happens instantly even if the health change doesn't show up till after the battle, but I don't have time to bring a mage to test this with and try to take a dragon into KO without heal / not KO with heal range. I'll try to test this some time if it's not done already.
Bonsai pixels (tofu and tea motif) by miirshroom
@Catsassin
Don't lose this. This is important.
@Catsassin
Don't lose this. This is important.
This is very nice!
This is very nice!
@Maki

This guide is awesome and so helpful for me w/ just getting started! Thanks so much for being such a great FR member!
@Maki

This guide is awesome and so helpful for me w/ just getting started! Thanks so much for being such a great FR member!
New battle stones (Baldwin's Bubbling Brew, Level 4): [item=Irradiated Scratch][item=Silverglow Meditate][item=Prismatic Meditate][item=Plumed Anticipate][item=Empathetic Regeneration]
New battle stones (Baldwin's Bubbling Brew, Level 4):

Irradiated Scratch Silverglow Meditate Prismatic Meditate Plumed Anticipate Empathetic Regeneration
This is a great presentation of all the information related to stones! Thanks for putting it together!

@coatiness
This is a great presentation of all the information related to stones! Thanks for putting it together!

@coatiness
SJHihov.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 64 65