Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Battle Stones and Coliseum Builds
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 63 64
@Sheradragon

It's not different at all from scratch, don't worry.
@Sheradragon

It's not different at all from scratch, don't worry.
Sanidars_Sorrow.png[/left] FObX7rS.png rix3ppo.png Most of my Permas are in my HibDen, please check there for Forum Games too please.
This is a great guide, thanks for putting this together!!
This is a great guide, thanks for putting this together!!
[quote name="Hyviter" date="2018-02-13 22:50:06" ] thanks for the info. i don't now to much on this front but this helps a lot. really appreciate it. [/quote]
Hyviter wrote on 2018-02-13 22:50:06:
thanks for the info. i don't now to much on this front but this helps a lot. really appreciate it.
@Maki Does the color of the Meditate Stone effect the strength of the stone?
@Maki Does the color of the Meditate Stone effect the strength of the stone?
zVI7i7V.png
@eondru I can answer that! No it does not! The fancy stones you make in baldawins like prismatic meditate, irradiated scratch, silver meditate, and plumed anticipate are just there to look cool. I guess to add a little flair to your boring coliseum grinding.
In short it does not effect the strength of the stone at all!
@eondru I can answer that! No it does not! The fancy stones you make in baldawins like prismatic meditate, irradiated scratch, silver meditate, and plumed anticipate are just there to look cool. I guess to add a little flair to your boring coliseum grinding.
?ZpXf9=platform.png?ZqcLh=platform.pngEAmDd.gif
@wildtalon8
Thanks.
@wildtalon8
Thanks.
zVI7i7V.png
Disorient drops in Kelp Beds, btw.
Disorient drops in Kelp Beds, btw.
Demon of Ruin
queer **
she/he/they
Saved XD
Saved XD
[quote name="Wildtalon8" date="2018-07-12 13:01:42" ] @eondru I can answer that! No it does not! The fancy stones you make in baldawins like prismatic meditate, irradiated scratch, silver meditate, and plumed anticipate are just there to look cool. I guess to add a little flair to your boring coliseum grinding. In short it does not effect the strength of the stone at all! [/quote] What I do not understand is why these are in there? I mean - just to use up our resources? (I also know we get a lil experience, but.... honestly?) lolol
Wildtalon8 wrote on 2018-07-12 13:01:42:
What I do not understand is why these are in there? I mean - just to use up our resources? (I also know we get a lil experience, but.... honestly?) lolol

2i1fr40.jpg
[quote name="halloween3110" date="2018-08-07 15:31:42" ] [quote name="Wildtalon8" date="2018-07-12 13:01:42" ] @eondru I can answer that! No it does not! The fancy stones you make in baldawins like prismatic meditate, irradiated scratch, silver meditate, and plumed anticipate are just there to look cool. I guess to add a little flair to your boring coliseum grinding. In short it does not effect the strength of the stone at all! [/quote] What I do not understand is why these are in there? I mean - just to use up our resources? (I also know we get a lil experience, but.... honestly?) lolol [/quote] They are there for the aesthetic. Just a look, like cosmetics in a popular video game.
halloween3110 wrote on 2018-08-07 15:31:42:
Wildtalon8 wrote on 2018-07-12 13:01:42:
What I do not understand is why these are in there? I mean - just to use up our resources? (I also know we get a lil experience, but.... honestly?) lolol
They are there for the aesthetic. Just a look, like cosmetics in a popular video game.
formally LCice/FR+3/He or Him | Please Ping Me
Space/Band/Video Game/WWII History Nerd
INFJ/Ace-Aro/Welcome to Messages
oie_Xj_B1a3gk_Y0hg.png
"In theory, It should all work out fine in the end."
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 63 64