Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [Resource] Dragon Description Templates
1 2 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56
@Snapdragon this seems to be the goto html forum and i was wondering if there was a way to make a border like the css border-style:solid look that would continuously expand without me doing much. if you aren't sure, can you send me somewhere that might know?
@Snapdragon this seems to be the goto html forum and i was wondering if there was a way to make a border like the css border-style:solid look that would continuously expand without me doing much. if you aren't sure, can you send me somewhere that might know?
.. / -.. --- -. - / -.- -. --- .-- / -- --- .-. ... . / -.-. --- -.. .
This is awesome
@oakleaf
This is awesome
@oakleaf
These are really nice thank you :)
These are really nice thank you :)
35326_v.gif
@MoonSun18
@FireBinder

For me and friend
@MoonSun18
@FireBinder

For me and friend
Not feeding Dragons right now.... oops
@MoonSun18
@MoonSun18
I really like these, thank you so much! But the links in FR image resources to anything made my Rexi dont work anymore.
I really like these, thank you so much! But the links in FR image resources to anything made my Rexi dont work anymore.
trying to figure this out
trying to figure this out
giphy-downsized.gif
@Tinydancersss

Pinging myself ;)
@Tinydancersss

Pinging myself ;)
Tiny // He/They // FR +9
PWYW Art Shop!

Crypt.gif Tip.gif
What are these foods next to the dragon? Is it like, the dragon's favorite food?
What are these foods next to the dragon? Is it like, the dragon's favorite food?
@avem

self pinging
@avem

self pinging
Dried Flowers stream newjeans :3

netz | he/him | +3 fr time | DVynlKm.png | avatar dragon (why would you willingly look at this thing)
1 2 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56