Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [Resource] Dragon Description Templates
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 ... 55 56
@ljusclara
@ljusclara
rl2X9jH.png
@Edinburgh
@Edinburgh
nYqoHFj.png
@Snapdragon This is just a really really simple, easy layout for people who don't want/need anything too fancy! ^.^ [b]"Easy Peasy"[/b] [code][color=gold][size=7]Name here[/size][/color] [size=5]Rank: Breed: Gender: Date Of Birth: Flight: Personality: Familiar:[/size] [img]http://flightrising.com/images/layout/elemental_banners/light_banner.png[/img] [center]DIVIDER HERE[/center] [columns]COLUMN 1 OF BACKSTORY HERE [nextcol]FLIGHT BANNER HERE (optional) [nextcol]COLUMN 2 OF BACKSTORY HERE [/columns] [size=1]Bio template made by MidnightBlossom[/size][/code] Link to preview is [url= http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=170512&tab=dragon&did=14042884]here.[/url] I know you asked us to use a Pastebin but the code is so tiny I didn't, sorry! I would like to be credited although it's not necessary and modifying is absolutely fine since it's so simple, I just didn't want people to have to build entirely from scratch. The banner can be changed very easily, just type "nature", "water," or "plague" etc in the place where it says "light".
@Snapdragon

This is just a really really simple, easy layout for people who don't want/need anything too fancy! ^.^

"Easy Peasy"
Code:
[color=gold][size=7]Name here[/size][/color] [size=5]Rank: Breed: Gender: Date Of Birth: Flight: Personality: Familiar:[/size] [img]http://flightrising.com/images/layout/elemental_banners/light_banner.png[/img] [center]DIVIDER HERE[/center] [columns]COLUMN 1 OF BACKSTORY HERE [nextcol]FLIGHT BANNER HERE (optional) [nextcol]COLUMN 2 OF BACKSTORY HERE [/columns] [size=1]Bio template made by MidnightBlossom[/size]

Link to preview is here.

I know you asked us to use a Pastebin but the code is so tiny I didn't, sorry! I would like to be credited although it's not necessary and modifying is absolutely fine since it's so simple, I just didn't want people to have to build entirely from scratch. The banner can be changed very easily, just type "nature", "water," or "plague" etc in the place where it says "light".

ZTu6k6.pngGKkegK.png
@Isaita
@Isaita
tumblr_inline_onpeeatHvq1toetae_540.png
o.png o.png o.png o.pngo.png o.png
jIRALXN.png
@Snapdragon:

Thank you so much for posting this, thank you!!
@Snapdragon:

Thank you so much for posting this, thank you!!
EFriw6F.gif2acJCN.gif4VgiHmJ.gif
@Legendarisk Pinging is fun :D
@Legendarisk Pinging is fun :D
flightsignature_zps6e7f1755.gif FR+10 Did somebody say impulse buying?
@MidnightBlossom I love that little text divider with the light symbol! Are there some for other flights anywhere?

Also, @Snapdragon I noticed that most of the resources from Rexi don't work anymore, maybe we can edit/remove them?

Thank you to everyone that has contributed! I will be playing with stuff and see if I can't contribute too!
@MidnightBlossom I love that little text divider with the light symbol! Are there some for other flights anywhere?

Also, @Snapdragon I noticed that most of the resources from Rexi don't work anymore, maybe we can edit/remove them?

Thank you to everyone that has contributed! I will be playing with stuff and see if I can't contribute too!
F3Wm4hb.png
@GabbitRabbit

I'll find the link for you, the divider/story isn't actually included in the code. I'll update that, I changed my bio layout since I posted that.
@GabbitRabbit

I'll find the link for you, the divider/story isn't actually included in the code. I'll update that, I changed my bio layout since I posted that.
ZTu6k6.pngGKkegK.png
@MidnightBlossom Oh, thank you so much!
@MidnightBlossom Oh, thank you so much!
F3Wm4hb.png
@GabbitRabbit

Here you go!
@GabbitRabbit

Here you go!
ZTu6k6.pngGKkegK.png
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 ... 55 56