Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Letters From Hatchlings Directory! v3.0
1 2 ... 69 70 71 72 73 ... 97 98
added myself^^
added myself^^
forgot.png
This is super cute! I added myself in :>
This is super cute! I added myself in :>
Well... I never get hatchie letters... I'm the one sending them
Well... I never get hatchie letters... I'm the one sending them
J7D1quC.png
0zy2W7P.png
LEpJMnn.png
jA5A7gu.png
Oh I adore this
Oh I adore this
Semper ad meliora

tenor.gif
added myself!
added myself!
spamdance.gif spamdance.gif spamdance.gif spamdance.gif spamdance.gif spamdance.gifspamdance.gif spamdance.gif spamdance.gif spamdance.gif spamdance.gif spamdance.gif spamdance.gif spamdance.gif spamdance.gif spamdance.gif spamdance.gif spamdance.gif spamdance.gif spamdance.gifspamdance.gif spamdance.gif spamdance.gif spamdance.gif spamdance.gif spamdance.gif spamdance.gif spamdance.gif
Added myself to the list! <3
Added myself to the list! <3
61808682.png 62036853.png
KwxLkEj.pngpZJYyk4.pngkCHWEjf.png
JMBy38q.pngEE2umbT.pngcv7JulL.png
This is too cute <3 Added myself to the list.
This is too cute <3 Added myself to the list.
XdKddgH.png
Ooh, I've added myself! This idea is great, I'm going to write a few letters! *sidles away*
Ooh, I've added myself! This idea is great, I'm going to write a few letters! *sidles away*
So, I recently bought a Spiral hatchling at the auction (her name is Moku). How many days/hours/etc. does it take for hatchlings to grow up? Is it different for different species?
So, I recently bought a Spiral hatchling at the auction (her name is Moku). How many days/hours/etc. does it take for hatchlings to grow up? Is it different for different species?
gYfRVnU.png
@CatFlamingo420

They will become a grown dragon after 5 days! Since your dragon is 22 hours old now, he would be an adult when he's 5 days and 7 hours old (at midnight flight rising time, since the change happens at rollover). It's the same for all species! Hope that helped you! :)

If you have more questions, you can ask me anytime! You can also browse the Encyclopedia, the Help forum or the flight rising wiki ^^
@CatFlamingo420

They will become a grown dragon after 5 days! Since your dragon is 22 hours old now, he would be an adult when he's 5 days and 7 hours old (at midnight flight rising time, since the change happens at rollover). It's the same for all species! Hope that helped you! :)

If you have more questions, you can ask me anytime! You can also browse the Encyclopedia, the Help forum or the flight rising wiki ^^
z59oZrZ.png
1 2 ... 69 70 71 72 73 ... 97 98