Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | All You Need To Know: Adopts
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 20 21
@lizziecat1279
Wow this is neat! Thank you very much for adding me. :D
Perhaps you could add some visual samples from the adoptable shop mentioned? (With permission of the artists, of course.)
The immediate visual aid may prove to be helpful, but it's just a suggestion. X3
@lizziecat1279
Wow this is neat! Thank you very much for adding me. :D
Perhaps you could add some visual samples from the adoptable shop mentioned? (With permission of the artists, of course.)
The immediate visual aid may prove to be helpful, but it's just a suggestion. X3
@Tokti I've considered it, but that would result in the thread becoming incredibly image-heavy very quickly. Plus I personally don't have the motivation to do much more than upkeep the thread itself in its text format, adding images would kill any motivation I would have to add in new threads OAO
@Tokti I've considered it, but that would result in the thread becoming incredibly image-heavy very quickly. Plus I personally don't have the motivation to do much more than upkeep the thread itself in its text format, adding images would kill any motivation I would have to add in new threads OAO
1artismydrug_by_lizziecat1279-d8e77ji.png wsc_banner_by_lizziecat1279-db1jbdq.pngwyrillengenedresize_by_lizziecat1279-d8e77m6.png
@lizziecat1279

I'd love to get my new Adopt a Key shop added to your list. :)
@lizziecat1279

I'd love to get my new Adopt a Key shop added to your list. :)
tumblr_inline_nmpzdtnOyw1t6xkgm_500.png
@haikwoshevo Done!
@haikwoshevo Done!
1artismydrug_by_lizziecat1279-d8e77ji.png wsc_banner_by_lizziecat1279-db1jbdq.pngwyrillengenedresize_by_lizziecat1279-d8e77m6.png
@lizziecat1279

Thank you! And thank you again for your help in setting it up. :)
@lizziecat1279

Thank you! And thank you again for your help in setting it up. :)
tumblr_inline_nmpzdtnOyw1t6xkgm_500.png
@lizziecat1279 - I hate to plug my own thread, but could you please add my Unlovable Embassy to your list. Great thread btw!
@lizziecat1279 - I hate to plug my own thread, but could you please add my Unlovable Embassy to your list. Great thread btw!
sUmv6eQ.png
rplwVEv.pngsOXqhIy.pngGfYgiqB.pngfciIpxD.pngVQWTC36.png
@RationalParanoia That's exactly what this thread is for so no need to feel ashamed for it! You've got some super cute adopts there~
@RationalParanoia That's exactly what this thread is for so no need to feel ashamed for it! You've got some super cute adopts there~
@lizziecat1279 - ah thank you! I'm working on the Snapper base right now :D
@lizziecat1279 - ah thank you! I'm working on the Snapper base right now :D
sUmv6eQ.png
rplwVEv.pngsOXqhIy.pngGfYgiqB.pngfciIpxD.pngVQWTC36.png
@NekoNek11 pinging myself. cool thread:)
@NekoNek11 pinging myself. cool thread:)
fc_charged_sprocket_by_dogi_crimson-dah004n.gifO7IFtNN.pngEmpOTMonth_Sig.pngO7IFtNN.pngfc_charged_sprocket_by_dogi_crimson-dah004n.gif
Bumping this back to the front so that people can see it ouo

If ANYBODY is willing to help that would be fantastic
Bumping this back to the front so that people can see it ouo

If ANYBODY is willing to help that would be fantastic
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 20 21