Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | All You Need To Know: Adopts
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21
Awe, thank you!
Awe, thank you!
@lizziecat1279 Ah thank you very much! Helpful for me as I'm just coming back into the adoptable scene ;u;
Hopefully I'll be adding more breeds + ability to do accents/skins soon
@lizziecat1279 Ah thank you very much! Helpful for me as I'm just coming back into the adoptable scene ;u;
Hopefully I'll be adding more breeds + ability to do accents/skins soon

newsig1_by_araktugage-d9o53os.png
@lizziecat1279
I'VE BEEN WAITING MY WHOLE LIFE FOR THIS

I haven't really ever bothered with buying many adopts since it takes wading through pages and pages just to find someone who does breeds I have, let alone finding ones I like :I
@lizziecat1279
I'VE BEEN WAITING MY WHOLE LIFE FOR THIS

I haven't really ever bothered with buying many adopts since it takes wading through pages and pages just to find someone who does breeds I have, let alone finding ones I like :I
Forum_Banner.png
@Ickyrus Well I'm glad I'm not the only one who has felt dismayed at the size of that thread XD If you come across anything you'd like added please let me know :D
@Ickyrus Well I'm glad I'm not the only one who has felt dismayed at the size of that thread XD If you come across anything you'd like added please let me know :D
1artismydrug_by_lizziecat1279-d8e77ji.png wsc_banner_by_lizziecat1279-db1jbdq.pngwyrillengenedresize_by_lizziecat1279-d8e77m6.png
@lizziecat1279
Thanks for adding my thread to your list! The only error for me is that I'll do any breed of dragon, the ones listed are just the bases that are done. I make them as needed.
@lizziecat1279
Thanks for adding my thread to your list! The only error for me is that I'll do any breed of dragon, the ones listed are just the bases that are done. I make them as needed.
@lizziecat1279
Wow late but that is perfect yes thank you! Don't think Silverfish would mind if we're listed here either x)

And I'll be checking this thread for adopts too, since I'm looking to buy some! This is super useful, thank you c:
@lizziecat1279
Wow late but that is perfect yes thank you! Don't think Silverfish would mind if we're listed here either x)

And I'll be checking this thread for adopts too, since I'm looking to buy some! This is super useful, thank you c:
9sPoCQG.png
@Weasel I only have bases completed listed, so that people know what is currently available ^^;
@Ammoth Not a problem! If you happen to come across anything you think should go here in your search please let me know so i can add it!
@Weasel I only have bases completed listed, so that people know what is currently available ^^;
@Ammoth Not a problem! If you happen to come across anything you think should go here in your search please let me know so i can add it!
1artismydrug_by_lizziecat1279-d8e77ji.png wsc_banner_by_lizziecat1279-db1jbdq.pngwyrillengenedresize_by_lizziecat1279-d8e77m6.png
@lizziecat1279 Everything is available. For example, I don't have a snapper base completed, but if someone wanted a snapper I'd make it. I wait until a species is requested before actually making the base.
@lizziecat1279 Everything is available. For example, I don't have a snapper base completed, but if someone wanted a snapper I'd make it. I wait until a species is requested before actually making the base.
@Weasel Alrighty I'll fix it
@Weasel Alrighty I'll fix it
@lizziecat1279 thank you so much for adding me! ive been looking for some place i can find a directory for specific breed adoptables, this will be huge help to me as well. good luck with future maintenance c:
@lizziecat1279 thank you so much for adding me! ive been looking for some place i can find a directory for specific breed adoptables, this will be huge help to me as well. good luck with future maintenance c:
tumblr_o7ghblpi0W1qe1992o6_r1_500.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21