Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | All You Need To Know: Adopts
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21
@lizziecat1279 I think this is an excellent idea and that this directory is super useful. In my experience it can be easy to get a little lost in this forum and keep re-opening or losing threads and this should help a lot. Thank you for including me c:
@lizziecat1279 I think this is an excellent idea and that this directory is super useful. In my experience it can be easy to get a little lost in this forum and keep re-opening or losing threads and this should help a lot. Thank you for including me c:
@lizziecat1279
Oh gosh thanks for the add! :D I'm happy with my blurb, just curious as to what happens when I upload new breeds (since I aim to have them all available in time). Should I ping you?
@lizziecat1279
Oh gosh thanks for the add! :D I'm happy with my blurb, just curious as to what happens when I upload new breeds (since I aim to have them all available in time). Should I ping you?
Sig2_zpsccb38be8.png
@cuttlefish Fixed!

@GoddamnMorti I'll be checking the threads monthly for activity/openness or so but it would be great if you wanted to update me for things like that :D
@cuttlefish Fixed!

@GoddamnMorti I'll be checking the threads monthly for activity/openness or so but it would be great if you wanted to update me for things like that :D
1artismydrug_by_lizziecat1279-d8e77ji.png wsc_banner_by_lizziecat1279-db1jbdq.pngwyrillengenedresize_by_lizziecat1279-d8e77m6.png
@lizziecat1279
Cool beans, I'll pop you on the pinglist for new breeds then :D
@lizziecat1279
Cool beans, I'll pop you on the pinglist for new breeds then :D
Sig2_zpsccb38be8.png
@Weasel @Lowkey @ArctosLupus @tikafire @wildewinged @Ursus @silverfish @ammoth @misha @marr @cliones @misterjabot @Hawkfeather @sadojimas
I've added your threads as well! Please let me know if there's anything I need to fix :D Also it would be awesome if you could notify me of any other threads that you think should be added here, since right now I'm only taking off of the first page of the adoptables forum so I don't get too burnt out
@Weasel @Lowkey @ArctosLupus @tikafire @wildewinged @Ursus @silverfish @ammoth @misha @marr @cliones @misterjabot @Hawkfeather @sadojimas
I've added your threads as well! Please let me know if there's anything I need to fix :D Also it would be awesome if you could notify me of any other threads that you think should be added here, since right now I'm only taking off of the first page of the adoptables forum so I don't get too burnt out
1artismydrug_by_lizziecat1279-d8e77ji.png wsc_banner_by_lizziecat1279-db1jbdq.pngwyrillengenedresize_by_lizziecat1279-d8e77m6.png
@lizziecat1279
Thank you for adding me! This looks like a great resource :>
@lizziecat1279
Thank you for adding me! This looks like a great resource :>
@lizziecat1279 Thank you for setting this up, I've always wished there was a directory like this! Everything looks great on my entry. It looks like you've gotten most of my favorite shops that I know are active up there; I'll let you know if I remember any others. c:
@lizziecat1279 Thank you for setting this up, I've always wished there was a directory like this! Everything looks great on my entry. It looks like you've gotten most of my favorite shops that I know are active up there; I'll let you know if I remember any others. c:
dyf3akg.png
thanks for adding me, what a great idea! I was actually contemplating the same thing! thank you very much for doing this
thanks for adding me, what a great idea! I was actually contemplating the same thing! thank you very much for doing this
6klg2iF.png
@Tikafire If you'd like to help me out in lieu of you making this thread yourself I'd ADORE it if you could format threads for me if you think they should go here ahahaha
You don't have to but I might just offer discounts in my shops for regular helpers IDEK ABOUT THAT THOUGH SO DON'T TRUST ME
@Tikafire If you'd like to help me out in lieu of you making this thread yourself I'd ADORE it if you could format threads for me if you think they should go here ahahaha
You don't have to but I might just offer discounts in my shops for regular helpers IDEK ABOUT THAT THOUGH SO DON'T TRUST ME
@lizziecat1279 Well I have about 30 adoptable threads that I have bookmarked to order from, I could go through it and compare with what is currently available. :)
@lizziecat1279 Well I have about 30 adoptable threads that I have bookmarked to order from, I could go through it and compare with what is currently available. :)
6klg2iF.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21