Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Forum FAQs for Newbies
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Ah ha! I fixed it! Thank you again @Zhukov
Ah ha! I fixed it! Thank you again @Zhukov
Storm%203_zps3t7kvvhs.png
How do i make a new addition to my forum post? I'm doing a hatchery forum and would like to show off my dragons for sale, i have one post with dragons from my last batch but how would i put in a new post to show off the new dragons?
How do i make a new addition to my forum post? I'm doing a hatchery forum and would like to show off my dragons for sale, i have one post with dragons from my last batch but how would i put in a new post to show off the new dragons?
@BlightedFangs To add a new post, you simply have to reply to it the same way you reply to anyone else's forum post.
@BlightedFangs To add a new post, you simply have to reply to it the same way you reply to anyone else's forum post.
jCVhFoZ.gif
bless you person, this is great for newbies
bless you person, this is great for newbies
@silverspaceships Thanks, I'm glad it was helpful !
@silverspaceships Thanks, I'm glad it was helpful !
jCVhFoZ.gif
I never found anything on how to make posts or chats private, could I have a small guide on how to do it and how to get people in?
I never found anything on how to make posts or chats private, could I have a small guide on how to do it and how to get people in?
8BSeJPmyIO3z8AAAAASUVORK5CYII.png
Pinkerlocke? Not now, but one day...
hey um im kind of a noob at this but how do you actually create a forum post? Like i want to create a post for dragon that are for sale in my lair or an art shop or something like that, but i cant frikkin find how D:

I might as well create a blog thing on tumblr, but ill first have to find out how that works too XD
hey um im kind of a noob at this but how do you actually create a forum post? Like i want to create a post for dragon that are for sale in my lair or an art shop or something like that, but i cant frikkin find how D:

I might as well create a blog thing on tumblr, but ill first have to find out how that works too XD
1rMtjlm.png
@Zhukov

Thank you for this guide! I’m barely a newbie but I had no idea about a lot of this. Maybe I’m slow, but this helps a lot. Thank you!
@Zhukov

Thank you for this guide! I’m barely a newbie but I had no idea about a lot of this. Maybe I’m slow, but this helps a lot. Thank you!
TVoKYsE.png

celestial
they | them
fr +3
Are we allowed to restore old threads? Apologies if this question was already asked on this thread ^^'
Are we allowed to restore old threads? Apologies if this question was already asked on this thread ^^'
team_sun_2017_stamp___badge_by_artyfight-dcctvwo.pngteam_coffee_2018_by_artyfight-dcfz6np.png
@MooneSkye Necro bumping isn't strictly against the rules (as long as you're adding something relevant), but it is typically frowned upon. A mod will probably lock an old thread that has been bumped but you personally won't get into any trouble by bumping it.
@MooneSkye Necro bumping isn't strictly against the rules (as long as you're adding something relevant), but it is typically frowned upon. A mod will probably lock an old thread that has been bumped but you personally won't get into any trouble by bumping it.
jCVhFoZ.gif
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12