Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Forum FAQs for Newbies
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 11 12
Thanks!
Thanks!
qbtIS9.jpg
Thank you so much! I'm a newbie, and this really helped.Me practicing putting a dragon picture in: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=32152229] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/321523/32152229_350.png[/img] [/url]
Thank you so much! I'm a newbie, and this really helped.Me practicing putting a dragon picture in:
32152229_350.png
tDeKDnH.png
@epicpython Glad to hear that it was helpful!
@epicpython Glad to hear that it was helpful!
jCVhFoZ.gif
@Zhukov I have a question (that I hope isn't dumb), but there seems to be a lot of importance on the genes of a dragon... Is it just based on demand of what's popular for a dragon to look like? Or is it based on something else? I hope my question makes sense...
@Zhukov I have a question (that I hope isn't dumb), but there seems to be a lot of importance on the genes of a dragon... Is it just based on demand of what's popular for a dragon to look like? Or is it based on something else? I hope my question makes sense...
This is really helpful. Thank you so much!
This is really helpful. Thank you so much!
@LionessStrong

Some genes are technically 'rarer' than others, but all that means is that if you breed a non-rare gene with a rare gene, most of the offspring will diaplay the less rare one. For example, gem market genes such as Opal will be 'rarer' than treasure market genes like Underbelly.

However, most of it comes down to preference. A lot of time, 'rarer' genes are preferred, such as Iridescent and Shimmer being wildly popular (although neither of these genes are literally rare because lots and lots of dragons have been bred to express them). Other times, rare genes aren't that popular (such as Circuit).
@LionessStrong

Some genes are technically 'rarer' than others, but all that means is that if you breed a non-rare gene with a rare gene, most of the offspring will diaplay the less rare one. For example, gem market genes such as Opal will be 'rarer' than treasure market genes like Underbelly.

However, most of it comes down to preference. A lot of time, 'rarer' genes are preferred, such as Iridescent and Shimmer being wildly popular (although neither of these genes are literally rare because lots and lots of dragons have been bred to express them). Other times, rare genes aren't that popular (such as Circuit).
jCVhFoZ.gif
@ChaoticOmen Thanks! Glad to hear that it helped!
@ChaoticOmen Thanks! Glad to hear that it helped!
jCVhFoZ.gif
@Zhukov Thank you for the info!
@Zhukov Thank you for the info!
@LionessStrong No problem!
@LionessStrong No problem!
jCVhFoZ.gif
Hey, I'm testing to see if my forum signature picture worked. Thank you so much for this guide!
Hey, I'm testing to see if my forum signature picture worked. Thank you so much for this guide!
Storm%203_zps3t7kvvhs.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 11 12