Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Simple Familiar Bonding Tracker
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 54 55
@IsildaMistwood

Oh thank you! I'll go check on that right away. Glad you like this and thanks for spotting my error! :)
@IsildaMistwood

Oh thank you! I'll go check on that right away. Glad you like this and thanks for spotting my error! :)
FRLL21T.png
VUFjPIB.png
Added the followng to the condensed version: [item=cheerful residue][item=shiny residue][item=leftover residue][item=sentient alloy] Still waiting for full pictures to use for the version with pictures.
Added the followng to the condensed version:

Cheerful Residue Shiny Residue Leftover Residue Sentient Alloy

Still waiting for full pictures to use for the version with pictures.
FRLL21T.png
VUFjPIB.png
I always cycle out Awakened familiars since I have a lack of dragons, but this would be super useful to have! (I only have 33 familiars ATM (got a random Loga. dunno why, but hey, no complaints!) but it helps to keep track of everything)
I always cycle out Awakened familiars since I have a lack of dragons, but this would be super useful to have! (I only have 33 familiars ATM (got a random Loga. dunno why, but hey, no complaints!) but it helps to keep track of everything)
vlvOhyk.gifRFna1Is.gifHIxstF7.gifvlvOhyk.gifzWfgyIY.gif2XWwSUi.gifXben3yr.gifq100uEU.gif
Alrighty! Finally got the little buggers full sized pictures incorporated. :)

Cheerful%20Residue_zpsgiy0tbpw.pngShiny%20Residue_zpsfikz4mwc.png
Leftover%20Residue_zpsfkfdv9pf.pngSentient%20Alloy_zpsawyzb3tv.png
Alrighty! Finally got the little buggers full sized pictures incorporated. :)

Cheerful%20Residue_zpsgiy0tbpw.pngShiny%20Residue_zpsfikz4mwc.png
Leftover%20Residue_zpsfkfdv9pf.pngSentient%20Alloy_zpsawyzb3tv.png
FRLL21T.png
VUFjPIB.png
Foo added! [img]http://flightrising.com/dropbox/tigerfoo.png[/img]
Foo added!

tigerfoo.png
FRLL21T.png
VUFjPIB.png
Sunbeam Soldier added! [img]http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e10/waspinator421/Flight%20Rising/Familiars/Sunbeam%20Soldier_zpspmlazrqr.png[/img]
Sunbeam Soldier added!

Sunbeam%20Soldier_zpspmlazrqr.png
FRLL21T.png
VUFjPIB.png
Thank you so much for this excellent chart! I had everything in a regular (paper) notebook but this way I have colour pictures too and can see it so easily to compare and track them.

I thought I noticed a slight typo with the Graveyard Guardian--check the spelling on the word Guardian. It was one of those "corner of your eye" things that catch your attention eventually and drive you crazy until you can figure out what's off-kilter. Of course, you may have already noticed and corrected it!

You have done a top-notch job on this chart and it really shows! Thank you again for helping me organize my familiars! My obsessive-compulsive side in particular thanks you!! ;-P
Thank you so much for this excellent chart! I had everything in a regular (paper) notebook but this way I have colour pictures too and can see it so easily to compare and track them.

I thought I noticed a slight typo with the Graveyard Guardian--check the spelling on the word Guardian. It was one of those "corner of your eye" things that catch your attention eventually and drive you crazy until you can figure out what's off-kilter. Of course, you may have already noticed and corrected it!

You have done a top-notch job on this chart and it really shows! Thank you again for helping me organize my familiars! My obsessive-compulsive side in particular thanks you!! ;-P
@Axikor Thank you so much for this chart! I've been trying to keep track of my familiars but it was really time-consuming, this is so much easier.
@Axikor Thank you so much for this chart! I've been trying to keep track of my familiars but it was really time-consuming, this is so much easier.
a9CvSDW.png
@mummmmmeager
Thank you so much for catching that typo! Got it corrected now. :D Glad you are finding this useful! Thanks for the kind words, it really makes this feel worth while when others find value in this chart. ^_^
(btw - Holy Ms Batman!)

@ninebit
You are welcome! I'm very happy you like the chart and find it helps you! :)
@mummmmmeager
Thank you so much for catching that typo! Got it corrected now. :D Glad you are finding this useful! Thanks for the kind words, it really makes this feel worth while when others find value in this chart. ^_^
(btw - Holy Ms Batman!)

@ninebit
You are welcome! I'm very happy you like the chart and find it helps you! :)
FRLL21T.png
VUFjPIB.png
New feature added!!

Now instead of manually changing the color to green when you acquire it, just type Y in the field. It will automatically change to green and keep a count of how many unique familiars you have! :D
New feature added!!

Now instead of manually changing the color to green when you acquire it, just type Y in the field. It will automatically change to green and keep a count of how many unique familiars you have! :D
FRLL21T.png
VUFjPIB.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 54 55