Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Simple Familiar Bonding Tracker
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 54 55
@Axikor

Hey, no prob! This has been one of the most helpful guides for me during my time on here.
@Axikor

Hey, no prob! This has been one of the most helpful guides for me during my time on here.
AAAALLLRIGHTY! Whew! Just updated all 556 familiars on the spreadsheet with images.

Now to fix your sheets please do the following:

1) Make sure your sheet is up to date on all familiars! You dont have to have an image in the box, but the names should be listed.

2) Alphabetize that list from A to Z if it isn't already.

3) Select the entire column "C"on the master sheet by clicking the "C" at the top of the spreadsheet.

4) Copy this (CTRL C)

4) Now on your personal sheet, select C again using the same method from step #3. (If you have altered your sheet, just click whatever column your images reside)

5) Paste! (CTRL V)

That should fix your sheet with the newly hosted images!

If you have trouble let me know and I'll try to help. And as always, if you find any errors, please let me know so I can correct the master sheet(s).

Thanks so much for your patience guys! Now I just gotta replace all my other hosted images - such as dragon bios and my signature. UGHHHH T_T

@Darthiel
@TalonOcharria
@godolphin
@loracarol
@Yewwily
@ZenKitty
@ToxicNightmare
@ike9899
@MiniDrachin
@Pachirisu
@DarkDragonfly
@Naem
@Sukio
@dragoncat24
@PlusOneBiceps
@10samantha242
@confusedIce
@astarr4u24
AAAALLLRIGHTY! Whew! Just updated all 556 familiars on the spreadsheet with images.

Now to fix your sheets please do the following:

1) Make sure your sheet is up to date on all familiars! You dont have to have an image in the box, but the names should be listed.

2) Alphabetize that list from A to Z if it isn't already.

3) Select the entire column "C"on the master sheet by clicking the "C" at the top of the spreadsheet.

4) Copy this (CTRL C)

4) Now on your personal sheet, select C again using the same method from step #3. (If you have altered your sheet, just click whatever column your images reside)

5) Paste! (CTRL V)

That should fix your sheet with the newly hosted images!

If you have trouble let me know and I'll try to help. And as always, if you find any errors, please let me know so I can correct the master sheet(s).

Thanks so much for your patience guys! Now I just gotta replace all my other hosted images - such as dragon bios and my signature. UGHHHH T_T

@Darthiel
@TalonOcharria
@godolphin
@loracarol
@Yewwily
@ZenKitty
@ToxicNightmare
@ike9899
@MiniDrachin
@Pachirisu
@DarkDragonfly
@Naem
@Sukio
@dragoncat24
@PlusOneBiceps
@10samantha242
@confusedIce
@astarr4u24
FRLL21T.png
VUFjPIB.png
[img]http://i.imgur.com/TreDPHn.png[/img] Happy Thundercrack all!! [size=1] @Darthiel @TalonOcharria @godolphin @loracarol @Yewwily @ZenKitty @ToxicNightmare @ike9899 @MiniDrachin @Pachirisu @DarkDragonfly @Naem @Sukio @dragoncat24 @PlusOneBiceps @10samantha242 @confusedIce @astarr4u24 [/size]
TreDPHn.png

Happy Thundercrack all!!

@Darthiel
@TalonOcharria
@godolphin
@loracarol
@Yewwily
@ZenKitty
@ToxicNightmare
@ike9899
@MiniDrachin
@Pachirisu
@DarkDragonfly
@Naem
@Sukio
@dragoncat24
@PlusOneBiceps
@10samantha242
@confusedIce
@astarr4u24
FRLL21T.png
VUFjPIB.png
Thank you for fixing the images! This is my most useful spreadsheet.
@axikor
Thank you for fixing the images! This is my most useful spreadsheet.
@axikor
uDNAbBS.png
@Kvon

I'm so happy to hear that you find it useful! :D
@Kvon

I'm so happy to hear that you find it useful! :D
FRLL21T.png
VUFjPIB.png
thank you SO much, this helped a ton
thank you SO much, this helped a ton
[img]http://flightrising.com/dropbox/updates/z_blooming_grove1.png[/img] [img]http://flightrising.com/dropbox/updates/z_blooming_grove2.png[/img] New Venue, new friends! ----------------- [size=1] @Darthiel @TalonOcharria @godolphin @loracarol @Yewwily @ZenKitty @ToxicNightmare @ike9899 @MiniDrachin @Pachirisu @DarkDragonfly @Naem @Sukio @dragoncat24 @PlusOneBiceps @10samantha242 @confusedIce @astarr4u24 [/size]
z_blooming_grove1.png
z_blooming_grove2.png

New Venue, new friends!

@Darthiel
@TalonOcharria
@godolphin
@loracarol
@Yewwily
@ZenKitty
@ToxicNightmare
@ike9899
@MiniDrachin
@Pachirisu
@DarkDragonfly
@Naem
@Sukio
@dragoncat24
@PlusOneBiceps
@10samantha242
@confusedIce
@astarr4u24
FRLL21T.png
VUFjPIB.png
@Axikor These are just what I needed! Can I be added to the pinglist?
@Axikor These are just what I needed! Can I be added to the pinglist?
@Raccoongirl

Added! :D
@Raccoongirl

Added! :D
FRLL21T.png
VUFjPIB.png
Flamforgers! WOO! [img]http://i.imgur.com/xUBKiwQ.png[/img] [size=1] @Darthiel @TalonOcharria @godolphin @loracarol @Yewwily @ZenKitty @ToxicNightmare @ike9899 @MiniDrachin @Pachirisu @DarkDragonfly @Naem @Sukio @dragoncat24 @PlusOneBiceps @10samantha242 @confusedIce @astarr4u24 @Raccoongirl [/size]
Flamforgers! WOO!

xUBKiwQ.png

@Darthiel
@TalonOcharria
@godolphin
@loracarol
@Yewwily
@ZenKitty
@ToxicNightmare
@ike9899
@MiniDrachin
@Pachirisu