Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Nerd's Ultimate Flight Guide
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 22 23
@Nerd Something i've noticed in Plague since i've joined is how community oriented we are. I mean, even though we have the LVP coming up we still have threads dedicated to saving up dregs for the window as well. Everyone is putting their little ones up for adoption to those of us who can hold on to them. Everyone just helps everyone else as much as possible, offering loans for expansions and so on. We are definitely dominance oriented though, we keep threads constant on that, i just think the plague description doesn't necessarily capture that while we may be Plague, we are very familial and supportive.
@Nerd Something i've noticed in Plague since i've joined is how community oriented we are. I mean, even though we have the LVP coming up we still have threads dedicated to saving up dregs for the window as well. Everyone is putting their little ones up for adoption to those of us who can hold on to them. Everyone just helps everyone else as much as possible, offering loans for expansions and so on. We are definitely dominance oriented though, we keep threads constant on that, i just think the plague description doesn't necessarily capture that while we may be Plague, we are very familial and supportive.
"If love's a sickness, then my dear i believe you've caught the Plague" #plagueisweenies2k15
S7TbD3M.pngtumblr_nh64rms0ri1qmza3yo5_r1_250.png
SV2g5fA.png
S7TbD3M.png
This is great! Reading over Arcane's info, i'm getting more and more interested in taking a vacation to there. Of course I will loyally return to Nature, but I feel the need to chat with fellow astronomy-nerds! Being in one place for over a year of course gets you very attached to your Flight home, but it does get a bit monotonous after a while. As much as I adore biology and the creativity in making up your own critters, astronomy is also a great part of word-building!

Still have my free switch, and still not sure if I should use it, though. xD

I don't like pink, but the lore/talkative community/non-dom focus interests me. Nature used to go for dominance a lot, and used to win quite a bit. Organizing is not nearly as streamlined anymore, and on top of that I do want to take a bit of a break from dominance. Arcane sounds like a nice destination to spend 6 months in. I do promise that if I ever leave at all, I'll always return to Nature like a boomerang. I still love the community and aesthetics there.
This is great! Reading over Arcane's info, i'm getting more and more interested in taking a vacation to there. Of course I will loyally return to Nature, but I feel the need to chat with fellow astronomy-nerds! Being in one place for over a year of course gets you very attached to your Flight home, but it does get a bit monotonous after a while. As much as I adore biology and the creativity in making up your own critters, astronomy is also a great part of word-building!

Still have my free switch, and still not sure if I should use it, though. xD

I don't like pink, but the lore/talkative community/non-dom focus interests me. Nature used to go for dominance a lot, and used to win quite a bit. Organizing is not nearly as streamlined anymore, and on top of that I do want to take a bit of a break from dominance. Arcane sounds like a nice destination to spend 6 months in. I do promise that if I ever leave at all, I'll always return to Nature like a boomerang. I still love the community and aesthetics there.
Darkdenizensv4simple.png84ruMI5.pngYrk2o3M.pnggekDtXY.pngDarkdenizensv4simple.png

FMA02Pn.png1603_150px_dokvganryuu_by_miirshroom_dcg815s_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-dcgicgg.png

locke.png

s9UvQy2.png bgwVYfC.pngAQiesuo.png wmhOuud.pngTIdHmed.pnggJ53DWo.pngIsTvVEx.pngfzjG4Xp.png

dokvganryuu_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-dc10pes.png
Hey Nerd! I was wondering if you'd consider adding something about dominance to the Light flight description. I feel over the last few months our flight overall has become rather dominance-happy, or at least, we definitely enjoy pushing for profit and prepping and running the occasional dominance campaign. I can't say how we are in comparison to other flights, but I'd say we're very organized, enthusiastic, and intense when it comes to dominance pushing, so I think there should be at least some mention of that in there.

Thanks for putting together this guide, I think it's pretty cool! :D
Hey Nerd! I was wondering if you'd consider adding something about dominance to the Light flight description. I feel over the last few months our flight overall has become rather dominance-happy, or at least, we definitely enjoy pushing for profit and prepping and running the occasional dominance campaign. I can't say how we are in comparison to other flights, but I'd say we're very organized, enthusiastic, and intense when it comes to dominance pushing, so I think there should be at least some mention of that in there.

Thanks for putting together this guide, I think it's pretty cool! :D
~~~~~~~~~~~ Awaken to your Fate ~~~~~~~~~~~
@Nerd

A little note if no one has pointed it out yet, Ice flight tends to call new members "Snowflakes"
@Nerd

A little note if no one has pointed it out yet, Ice flight tends to call new members "Snowflakes"
@Nerd
Us Windies also called each other "Noodles."
We have a bunch of names for Lord Windsinger, including "Noodle Dad" and "Hot Dad." Another common one I see is "Noodle Pappy."
We try to do Dom pushes but people don't participate enough so we have trouble with those XD We're very scatterbrained.

Also I've heard plenty of Lightning Flight member call the Stormcatcher "Mantis Dad."
@Nerd
Us Windies also called each other "Noodles."
We have a bunch of names for Lord Windsinger, including "Noodle Dad" and "Hot Dad." Another common one I see is "Noodle Pappy."
We try to do Dom pushes but people don't participate enough so we have trouble with those XD We're very scatterbrained.

Also I've heard plenty of Lightning Flight member call the Stormcatcher "Mantis Dad."
All will succumb to the swarm
DmRdZYl.png1Wa1sIi.gif
@Nerd

I did want to add that Plague flight is a very patriotic flight when it comes to Plaguemum and overall it's well-known for an RP-esque atmosphere. 'Least that's what drew me to it--there's a lot of people who adhere closely to the ideas of survival of the fittest and their clans tend to echo that.

and did I mention we are the masters when it comes to bloody or gory or zombie dragons?
@Nerd

I did want to add that Plague flight is a very patriotic flight when it comes to Plaguemum and overall it's well-known for an RP-esque atmosphere. 'Least that's what drew me to it--there's a lot of people who adhere closely to the ideas of survival of the fittest and their clans tend to echo that.

and did I mention we are the masters when it comes to bloody or gory or zombie dragons?
JXVUomh.png
**** i joined one of the more hardcore gamer groups aaaaaaa rip in piece
**** i joined one of the more hardcore gamer groups aaaaaaa rip in piece
KNA3JLw.png
click to see my earths
@Nerd
Very nice, but the section on Light *really* needs updating. We've won Dom a few times since your last update in November. We also are now extremely into Dominance and are now a Dom powerhouse. Also, our forums are not slow. They are moderately active and as a whole, we are very chatty, particularly in our IRC and Skype channels. Thanks!
@Nerd
Very nice, but the section on Light *really* needs updating. We've won Dom a few times since your last update in November. We also are now extremely into Dominance and are now a Dom powerhouse. Also, our forums are not slow. They are moderately active and as a whole, we are very chatty, particularly in our IRC and Skype channels. Thanks!
If I may, Wind flight is also very organized. We have a heckload of spreadsheets, particularly where guilds are concerned.
If I may, Wind flight is also very organized. We have a heckload of spreadsheets, particularly where guilds are concerned.
Elite Agent Bindlesnap, Eyes of the Dudemeister, Agent of Wind’s Whirling Chaos and deployer of the Fae Infiltrators
@Nerd Thank you for this great resource! I can't believe I'm just finding it now. I've been in three flights so far (Arcane, Wind, and Nature), and the descriptions are extremely accurate for each. It's fun reading about what the other flights are like :D
@Nerd Thank you for this great resource! I can't believe I'm just finding it now. I've been in three flights so far (Arcane, Wind, and Nature), and the descriptions are extremely accurate for each. It's fun reading about what the other flights are like :D
comiss3_by_shadowsongandravyn-dapyl8y.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 22 23