Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Nerd's Ultimate Flight Guide
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 22 23
@Frayer Thank you! I've added a note about this.

@packook Added!

@monkfishlover Thank you.

@ParaLLL Oops, I guess I miss that. Thank you! I've also made note of those points you've mentioned.

@SophiaFayrix Thank you for your input!

@Sammyken I'm very happy to hear that. Thanks for the feedback. :)
@Frayer Thank you! I've added a note about this.

@packook Added!

@monkfishlover Thank you.

@ParaLLL Oops, I guess I miss that. Thank you! I've also made note of those points you've mentioned.

@SophiaFayrix Thank you for your input!

@Sammyken I'm very happy to hear that. Thanks for the feedback. :)

tumblr_inline_n2eawkJFne1s6uj4o.gif
@Nerd

Wanted to give you a little intel on the Earth community - our new members are called "pebbles" and the mentors are "Big Rocks."
@Nerd

Wanted to give you a little intel on the Earth community - our new members are called "pebbles" and the mentors are "Big Rocks."
sigFR.png
I rent nests! Please message me if you'd like to use one of mine...
...and I'm +3 hours ahead of forum time

I would love to join plague actually cuz I feel like I'd fit in well and I love dominance, but them red eyes eeesh. D: Maybe I'm gonna make the switch elsewhere. Like Fire, people are nice, but IDK if it's for me anymore.
I would love to join plague actually cuz I feel like I'd fit in well and I love dominance, but them red eyes eeesh. D: Maybe I'm gonna make the switch elsewhere. Like Fire, people are nice, but IDK if it's for me anymore.
tumblr_ns95r4gyIn1u5zwh0o1_500.png
@Nerd
First of all, what a wonderful guide! I dunno if it would have helped me when I was choosing a flight (as I went by the lore, luckily at the time so did most other people so generally you do get LOTS of like minded people in the individual flights)
Magelings tends to be the name given to the newer members of the Arcane flight (and Magelets) Arcanites/Arcanauts, tend to be used for the older members. And Spacekids tends to just cover us all (I personally prefer Spacekids)

A quick glance in the forums, you would see we have a small handful of dom threads, , but we tend to push for profit instead of dominance. Though we have proven a few times in the past that when we put our minds to it instead of pondering the mysteries of the cosmos with Spacedad, we are a force to reckon with. The forums are very busy at times, some threads helping others, some are of a more mystical theme (tarot reading anyone?) and others are just plain fun and silly :D

Arcane users also tend to have a silly sense of humour, we have to considering our spacedad is bright pink and very accident prone (it's not his fault!)

My sister is in Ice, she said that the Icewarden is also referred to as Daddy-no-love-you due to his standoffishness (he never talks! So he obvs doesn't love anyone haha).
She also said to mention that Ice apparently love their puns. Which is true, out of all the flights I have seen in the public forums, it's usually icicles that tend to be throwing a smack down with some punage!
@Nerd
First of all, what a wonderful guide! I dunno if it would have helped me when I was choosing a flight (as I went by the lore, luckily at the time so did most other people so generally you do get LOTS of like minded people in the individual flights)
Magelings tends to be the name given to the newer members of the Arcane flight (and Magelets) Arcanites/Arcanauts, tend to be used for the older members. And Spacekids tends to just cover us all (I personally prefer Spacekids)

A quick glance in the forums, you would see we have a small handful of dom threads, , but we tend to push for profit instead of dominance. Though we have proven a few times in the past that when we put our minds to it instead of pondering the mysteries of the cosmos with Spacedad, we are a force to reckon with. The forums are very busy at times, some threads helping others, some are of a more mystical theme (tarot reading anyone?) and others are just plain fun and silly :D

Arcane users also tend to have a silly sense of humour, we have to considering our spacedad is bright pink and very accident prone (it's not his fault!)

My sister is in Ice, she said that the Icewarden is also referred to as Daddy-no-love-you due to his standoffishness (he never talks! So he obvs doesn't love anyone haha).
She also said to mention that Ice apparently love their puns. Which is true, out of all the flights I have seen in the public forums, it's usually icicles that tend to be throwing a smack down with some punage!
Sigs.png
i'm curious about the forums in earth, nature and ice. are they fast- or slow-paced? i'm considering changing flights at some point, but the sizes of nature and ice are a little bit off-putting.

and just how focused is ice on dominance?
i'm curious about the forums in earth, nature and ice. are they fast- or slow-paced? i'm considering changing flights at some point, but the sizes of nature and ice are a little bit off-putting.

and just how focused is ice on dominance?
9+ FR Time........................................................................................

IIfWx76.png
I love this post and will use it if I consider changing (which I doubt because I love plague) but I have a something to say. There is much more to gore and illness in the forums which only shows up a few times a week. We have a Birthday Board, a skype chat, a few raffles and giveaways, 3DS friend code exchange, fodder sales, art sales and that sort of stuff. The post kind of makes Plague look very cliché with talk about gore and death, Plague is mostly about survival. Not to mention we have a very friendly and creative community. Sorry if this seems rude but I just wanted to say. Thanks if you understand. :) (also my post seems really biased towards Plague xD)
I love this post and will use it if I consider changing (which I doubt because I love plague) but I have a something to say. There is much more to gore and illness in the forums which only shows up a few times a week. We have a Birthday Board, a skype chat, a few raffles and giveaways, 3DS friend code exchange, fodder sales, art sales and that sort of stuff. The post kind of makes Plague look very cliché with talk about gore and death, Plague is mostly about survival. Not to mention we have a very friendly and creative community. Sorry if this seems rude but I just wanted to say. Thanks if you understand. :) (also my post seems really biased towards Plague xD)
10yjlhf.png[/centre]
Omg i haven't been super into Windie antics lately but calling our new friends Wisps is the cutest omg
All hail the Noodlebro
Omg i haven't been super into Windie antics lately but calling our new friends Wisps is the cutest omg
All hail the Noodlebro
I joined a month or two ago and have enjoyed earth, its super helpful and calm, and being called a pebble is so adorable lol. But now I'm thinking of changing, just for a bit more of fast paced, interactive type forum/community? Not sure what I'm looking for really, just my thoughts =3
I joined a month or two ago and have enjoyed earth, its super helpful and calm, and being called a pebble is so adorable lol. But now I'm thinking of changing, just for a bit more of fast paced, interactive type forum/community? Not sure what I'm looking for really, just my thoughts =3
tumblr_mp448u5kWP1ryh09eo1_250.pngOwQYUuU.png
Forgot to put "Breeding" as a pro for Wind, since the light green eyes go with pretty much anything!
And on adult dragons with tiny eyes, they almost seem white sometimes~
Forgot to put "Breeding" as a pro for Wind, since the light green eyes go with pretty much anything!
And on adult dragons with tiny eyes, they almost seem white sometimes~
xafpxUm.png Commodore Airless, Thief of Breath

, the windiest thing.
Player of the Breezes and Cloud Breaker in Wind's Battle Royale Division.
@Nerd Water flight call each other droplets, old as well as new. :3
@Nerd Water flight call each other droplets, old as well as new. :3
I am collecting familiars. She/Her. FR+9

boIu4p9.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 22 23