Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Nerd's Ultimate Flight Guide
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
i cANNOT BELIEVE THAT THE SHADOW USERS DONT CALL THEIR DEITY DARTH MOM

THIS IS AN OPPORTUNITY WASTED

ari, they/them
ace_by_agent_pits-d8qxdwt.pngvbDJliJ.pngaromantic2_by_agent_pits-d88so5c.png
6khVAbB.gif0UBdLg5.pngfFP9X8I.png
[quote name="FandomsAmazing" date=2016-10-10 17:42:05] i cANNOT BELIEVE THAT THE SHADOW USERS DONT CALL THEIR DEITY DARTH MOM THIS IS AN OPPORTUNITY WASTED [/quote] @FandomsAmazing - I just snorted my coffee out my nose. I LOVE this. I'll have to add it to the lore of my hatchlings from Shadow Flight. :D @Nerd- Not sure if any Nature buds have added, I usually refer to the Gladekeeper as Glademother in most, if not all, of my lore. :) I love this thread, I'm bookmarking this for lore reference :)
FandomsAmazing wrote on 2016-10-10:

@FandomsAmazing - I just snorted my coffee out my nose. I LOVE this. I'll have to add it to the lore of my hatchlings from Shadow Flight. :D

@Nerd- Not sure if any Nature buds have added, I usually refer to the Gladekeeper as Glademother in most, if not all, of my lore. :)

I love this thread, I'm bookmarking this for lore reference :)
TBH after reading all of this i'm thinking about switching to Plague. It just seems so cool and savage. And I also love gore (especially pastel!) so I may/may not blend into the Plague community well.
TBH after reading all of this i'm thinking about switching to Plague. It just seems so cool and savage. And I also love gore (especially pastel!) so I may/may not blend into the Plague community well.
Thank you so much for this! I wish I'd had some idea of what each flight's community was like when I first joined FR. I'm waiting for my first nest to hatch, and then I think I'm going to join Lightning, because its community sounds most fitting for me. I love Plague's aesthetic, but I'm not sure how much dominance is going to factor into my FR experience.
Thank you so much for this! I wish I'd had some idea of what each flight's community was like when I first joined FR. I'm waiting for my first nest to hatch, and then I think I'm going to join Lightning, because its community sounds most fitting for me. I love Plague's aesthetic, but I'm not sure how much dominance is going to factor into my FR experience.
The Shadow Flight seems like a really cool flight, but no matter how much I want to switch, I am determined to stay devoted to Lord Fluffylegs. And although I used the funny version of his name, there was no sarcasm in that sentence. I am super determined as I have a lot of respect for ice elements, as well as the fact that I try to stay loyal. But, for anyone in the Shadow Flight, you're probably a pretty chill dude!
The Shadow Flight seems like a really cool flight, but no matter how much I want to switch, I am determined to stay devoted to Lord Fluffylegs. And although I used the funny version of his name, there was no sarcasm in that sentence. I am super determined as I have a lot of respect for ice elements, as well as the fact that I try to stay loyal. But, for anyone in the Shadow Flight, you're probably a pretty chill dude!
nYqoHFj.png
THIS IS WHY I ALWAYS GET COLD FEET
@Abraxi
@shushup
@DoubleMoustache

Don't know if you noticed, but this was updated last May 2015, so things have changed a lot since that, especially community/dominance -wise
@Abraxi
@shushup
@DoubleMoustache

Don't know if you noticed, but this was updated last May 2015, so things have changed a lot since that, especially community/dominance -wise
hWsjkHE.png
There is also Ultimate Flight Guide v2.
There is also Ultimate Flight Guide v2.
@Elaendorlien Yeah, that's true, but I think it's still pretty accurate. The Ice Flight is, anyway.
@Elaendorlien Yeah, that's true, but I think it's still pretty accurate. The Ice Flight is, anyway.
nYqoHFj.png
THIS IS WHY I ALWAYS GET COLD FEET
@DoubleMoustache

Good to hear that it is ^ ^

However, for some like Arcane that have gone pretty high number of changes after the last updating, it's starting to be pretty far from the current situation
@DoubleMoustache

Good to hear that it is ^ ^

However, for some like Arcane that have gone pretty high number of changes after the last updating, it's starting to be pretty far from the current situation
hWsjkHE.png
Looking for a "dom powerhouse" with cool eyes: neutral or red, kind forums, working fast. Im from Arcane so im really talkative i think i would fit in plague discussions but the neutral ice eyes are cool. sadly i dont know much about ice. Glitter Momma seems really cool but yellow doesnt represent me (i have a friend there though). What shall i join? All these 3 are perfect DX i dont want to leave Space Daddy... but i have to, im like a Divergent ;-;

Thank you for any opinion (dont forget to tag me im not sure i can get back here :3)
Looking for a "dom powerhouse" with cool eyes: neutral or red, kind forums, working fast. Im from Arcane so im really talkative i think i would fit in plague discussions but the neutral ice eyes are cool. sadly i dont know much about ice. Glitter Momma seems really cool but yellow doesnt represent me (i have a friend there though). What shall i join? All these 3 are perfect DX i dont want to leave Space Daddy... but i have to, im like a Divergent ;-;

Thank you for any opinion (dont forget to tag me im not sure i can get back here :3)
2A6X4Q7.pngtumblr_okvympJ7TC1w4ck7ho1_100.gif
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23