Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Nerd's Ultimate Flight Guide
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23
Arcane's calm and laid-back, and many of the threads are chatty in nature. We don't go for dom very often, but when we do we usually win it.
Arcane's calm and laid-back, and many of the threads are chatty in nature. We don't go for dom very often, but when we do we usually win it.
@purplpeanut @Cynderbark @gootarts Thank you all for your contributions! I'll be sure to make note of these.

@Gaia Oh my goodness, you're totally right haha! I'll fix that. You should be okay, I made sure to reserve some extra posts just in case.
@purplpeanut @Cynderbark @gootarts Thank you all for your contributions! I'll be sure to make note of these.

@Gaia Oh my goodness, you're totally right haha! I'll fix that. You should be okay, I made sure to reserve some extra posts just in case.

tumblr_inline_n2eawkJFne1s6uj4o.gif
@Nerd Ice flight is in 2nd place with most Dom Wins~ Our flight isn't as heavily based towards dom as Plague is, but when we really want to win, we'll give anybody else competing that week a run for their money!
@Nerd Ice flight is in 2nd place with most Dom Wins~ Our flight isn't as heavily based towards dom as Plague is, but when we really want to win, we'll give anybody else competing that week a run for their money!
7m8ENT7.gif
x x x
Ceremonial Scythe Sharpened Scythe
x x
Wishlist
A huge thank you to everyone who has contributed to this guide so far!

I've finally filled everything in, so hopefully there will be no more "what is ____ flight like" posts in the general discussion ever again. :')
A huge thank you to everyone who has contributed to this guide so far!

I've finally filled everything in, so hopefully there will be no more "what is ____ flight like" posts in the general discussion ever again. :')

@Nerd
Hmm, maybe one day this guide might be linked to all those people looking to change flights! :D

Also are you planning on kidnapping me and sending me to Earth, because Earth is so tempting at times. Your guide is not helping at all.
Lightning bring me back please.
@Nerd
Hmm, maybe one day this guide might be linked to all those people looking to change flights! :D

Also are you planning on kidnapping me and sending me to Earth, because Earth is so tempting at times. Your guide is not helping at all.
Lightning bring me back please.
tumblr_static_hnjsmhjjgq8skwockw48k088.pngtumblr_inline_o4y4kuKYPS1ri5cm2_500.giftumblr_inline_oervoxK5om1u1vsxl_500.png
@Nerd - Water flight is very cosy and familial, although the forums move at a relatively mild pace. Every new droplet that decides to put up a 'hi I switched/joined water' thread is almost immediately swarmed with kindness and welcoming posts! As of recently, we've been having regular pushes for dom, but as with every flight not everyone has to participate! Our eyes may be a bit tricky to work with, but given the right combo, they can pull it off beautifully. Everyone is welcome in the water!
@Nerd - Water flight is very cosy and familial, although the forums move at a relatively mild pace. Every new droplet that decides to put up a 'hi I switched/joined water' thread is almost immediately swarmed with kindness and welcoming posts! As of recently, we've been having regular pushes for dom, but as with every flight not everyone has to participate! Our eyes may be a bit tricky to work with, but given the right combo, they can pull it off beautifully. Everyone is welcome in the water!
+19 FR time | She/Her| Nest Network
@Shulk NO, that is the opposite of what I want. Stay in Lightning. I'm in Lightning. Stay with me, Shulk.
@Shulk NO, that is the opposite of what I want. Stay in Lightning. I'm in Lightning. Stay with me, Shulk.

@Deeproar Thank you! The speed of your forums is particularly helpful, I'll add that in!
@Deeproar Thank you! The speed of your forums is particularly helpful, I'll add that in!

@Nerd
But Earth is so cool...

*fired*
(Haha, if I ever did decide to switch flights though, Earth would be my first choice without a doubt!)

*is being dragged away by pebbles*
@Nerd
But Earth is so cool...

*fired*
(Haha, if I ever did decide to switch flights though, Earth would be my first choice without a doubt!)

*is being dragged away by pebbles*
tumblr_static_hnjsmhjjgq8skwockw48k088.pngtumblr_inline_o4y4kuKYPS1ri5cm2_500.giftumblr_inline_oervoxK5om1u1vsxl_500.png
@Nerd
I'm from Shadow, and I'm not really into role-play at all... nor have I ever felt that Shadow itself is really into RP... and I've been in Shadow since July 2013. I guess we might have more RPers than usual (?), but that's not really a thing that dominates our flight forums. I guess most of the RP goes on in the all-flight Roleplay forums and not so much in the Shadow flight one.

Now, what we do have plenty of is forum games. :) Thus our forums are also really activate and friendly, and they have often been reported to be one of the most active flight specific forums in FR. We feel like a surprisingly tightly-knit community despite our size. We attracts a lot of lurkers, but those lurkers sure do like playing games with each other.

I do have to warn though that as we like games a lot, we also get pretty into Dominance once we decide to push. So when a Dom week is coming up/going on, the forums are filled with related topics and the usual games will have to wait until all of that is over.

So yeah, this is just my two cents on the topic. :)
@Nerd
I'm from Shadow, and I'm not really into role-play at all... nor have I ever felt that Shadow itself is really into RP... and I've been in Shadow since July 2013. I guess we might have more RPers than usual (?), but that's not really a thing that dominates our flight forums. I guess most of the RP goes on in the all-flight Roleplay forums and not so much in the Shadow flight one.

Now, what we do have plenty of is forum games. :) Thus our forums are also really activate and friendly, and they have often been reported to be one of the most active flight specific forums in FR. We feel like a surprisingly tightly-knit community despite our size. We attracts a lot of lurkers, but those lurkers sure do like playing games with each other.

I do have to warn though that as we like games a lot, we also get pretty into Dominance once we decide to push. So when a Dom week is coming up/going on, the forums are filled with related topics and the usual games will have to wait until all of that is over.

So yeah, this is just my two cents on the topic. :)
1427x1f.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23