Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Flight Population Tracking
1 2 ... 96 97 98 99 100 ... 137 138
@Squidragon
It's awesome watching this! Do you think that it will still be possible to tell when people switch flights even with open registration, eventually?
@Squidragon
It's awesome watching this! Do you think that it will still be possible to tell when people switch flights even with open registration, eventually?
a small yellow and gold flag with the Light Flight's symbol
She/Her, FR +0
No worms in my username-
R e n a i w o m
I like being pinged, but not mass ones.
I often process thoughts by writing... Trying to TL;DR more.

Thank you for your continued work! This is all super interesting.
@sh33pskin
@sh33pskin
m59NfS2.png
I'm very excited to see what happens now with open registration. Thanks for all the hard work!
I'm very excited to see what happens now with open registration. Thanks for all the hard work!
darjeeling100_zpsdest5vhk.png

Juli •
21 •
she/her •
FR + 4 •
@squidragon Thanks for your work. It's very interesting. I'm very curious to see what will happen. Could you add me to the pinglist please?
@squidragon Thanks for your work. It's very interesting. I'm very curious to see what will happen. Could you add me to the pinglist please?
NXwxhXo.png
@squidragon Hi! This is wonderful work <3 Could you possibly add me to the pinglist?
@squidragon Hi! This is wonderful work <3 Could you possibly add me to the pinglist?
@squidragon

Hello, I'd love to be added to the pinglist. You're doing some seriously awesome work here. ^^
@squidragon

Hello, I'd love to be added to the pinglist. You're doing some seriously awesome work here. ^^
P0QFcvZ.png
This is super cool; I was regretful that I didn't note the populations before open reg, but found this and was just what I was looking for :3 Thank you for all of the effort you put into this ^^
This is super cool; I was regretful that I didn't note the populations before open reg, but found this and was just what I was looking for :3 Thank you for all of the effort you put into this ^^
dXizOVT.gif
deviantART
♦ +3 FR Time ♦
♦ Born-Again Christian ♦
♥ ♥ Wishlist ♥ ♥
♦ ♦ For Sale ♦ ♦
Free Dragons
Free lv27 Cauldron
Animated Icons
Art Trades
NatakiroFR.gif      tumblr_inline_nt4mfidcqY1qkfp12_500.gif
     Ping, please!
Cool thread. May I be added to the pinglist? Thanks, if you can.
Cool thread. May I be added to the pinglist? Thanks, if you can.
Oh this looks really nice ^^
Oh this looks really nice ^^
lmBVOQT.gifSNH9aOp.gif
1 2 ... 96 97 98 99 100 ... 137 138