Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [Guide] FR Abbreviations
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 31 32
@LostUmbreon Ah thanks!
@LostUmbreon Ah thanks!
clocking in for my shift at the not making sense factory
@Pinnithin Not a problem! Let me know if you ever find any more words/terms you're unsure of~
@Pinnithin Not a problem! Let me know if you ever find any more words/terms you're unsure of~
7m8ENT7.gif
x x x
Ceremonial Scythe Sharpened Scythe
x x
Wishlist
What's a shard...?
What's a shard...?
Thou art all ice. Thy kindness freezes
icewardenbannerround2_zps5188f913.png
What does OBO mean?

It is sometimes added to a price in an auction and I guess the last two letters mean Buy Out, but I can't figure out the first^^. Perhaps you know it and could add it, that would be great :D
What does OBO mean?

It is sometimes added to a price in an auction and I guess the last two letters mean Buy Out, but I can't figure out the first^^. Perhaps you know it and could add it, that would be great :D
1SZnOCK.png9ZEx0Ta.pngHTV627h.gif
[quote name="Mystik" date="2014-09-23 08:29:40"]What does OBO mean? It is sometimes added to a price in an auction and I guess the last two letters mean Buy Out, but I can't figure out the first^^. Perhaps you know it and could add it, that would be great :D[/quote] Oh yeah I want to know that too. And I've also seen ABO and have no clue what it means
Mystik wrote on 2014-09-23 08:29:40:
What does OBO mean?

Oh yeah I want to know that too. And I've also seen ABO and have no clue what it means
[quote name="Quenya" date="2014-09-23 13:58:01"][quote name="Mystik" date="2014-09-23 08:29:40"]What does OBO mean? It is sometimes added to a price in an auction and I guess the last two letters mean Buy Out, but I can't figure out the first^^. Perhaps you know it and could add it, that would be great :D[/quote] Oh yeah I want to know that too. And I've also seen ABO and have no clue what it means[/quote] @Mystik, @Quenya It means "Or Best Offer." Not sure about "ABO," though...possibly "Auction by Others."
Quenya wrote on 2014-09-23 13:58:01:
Mystik wrote on 2014-09-23 08:29:40:
What does OBO mean?

Oh yeah I want to know that too. And I've also seen ABO and have no clue what it means

@Mystik, @Quenya
It means "Or Best Offer." Not sure about "ABO," though...possibly "Auction by Others."
signature_zps4b781504.gif
@Sicachu

A shard is a "Magical Shard." It's the currency for the arcane festival that's going on right now. You can use them to buy stuff in Festive Favors.
@Sicachu

A shard is a "Magical Shard." It's the currency for the arcane festival that's going on right now. You can use them to buy stuff in Festive Favors.
signature_zps4b781504.gif
I think I've heard fire members called Fireflighters.
And I think Arcane peeps refer to their dragons-to-be-exalted as Scholars?
WTB/WTS = want to buy/sell
Gen 1s also shortened to G1
RoR = Riot of Rot, seen it used a lot in Plague forums.
pg = page (of a thread)
px = pixel(s) (generally used in adopt/art threads etc)
lv/lvl = dragon level
wip = work in progress

and I'm pretty sure there are a bunch of shortenings of coli venues, like
field/path/forest/delta/cave/falls/wood/roost
for the 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 9th and 10th venues respectively
I think I've heard fire members called Fireflighters.
And I think Arcane peeps refer to their dragons-to-be-exalted as Scholars?
WTB/WTS = want to buy/sell
Gen 1s also shortened to G1
RoR = Riot of Rot, seen it used a lot in Plague forums.
pg = page (of a thread)
px = pixel(s) (generally used in adopt/art threads etc)
lv/lvl = dragon level
wip = work in progress

and I'm pretty sure there are a bunch of shortenings of coli venues, like
field/path/forest/delta/cave/falls/wood/roost
for the 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 9th and 10th venues respectively
tumblr_inline_nbax4xlrxv1qg78ij.pngbrotatonator_sig2.pngtumblr_inline_n6p9w8mnY11ri58d9.gif
@LovinoVargas
thank you! :D

@Quenya
since AB means Autobuy (dragon is on the AH with a certain price), perhaps ABO is just another version for it "Autobuyout" - but don't know really^^
@LovinoVargas
thank you! :D

@Quenya
since AB means Autobuy (dragon is on the AH with a certain price), perhaps ABO is just another version for it "Autobuyout" - but don't know really^^
1SZnOCK.png9ZEx0Ta.pngHTV627h.gif
Might want to add 'Treemom' to the list of nicknames for the Gladekeeper.
Might want to add 'Treemom' to the list of nicknames for the Gladekeeper.
tumblr_onqz86NEs81sl68fro1_500.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 31 32