Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [Guide] FR Abbreviations
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 ... 31 32
This is a great reference! Thank you for making it!
This is a great reference! Thank you for making it!
There should be a abbreviation/nickname for flamecaller it's

MAGMOM

i haven't really heard any one use it but eh--Thought it was cool heh ignore me Xd
There should be a abbreviation/nickname for flamecaller it's

MAGMOM

i haven't really heard any one use it but eh--Thought it was cool heh ignore me Xd
repent-1.png
Added Vials and Scattersights ^^
Added Vials and Scattersights ^^
7m8ENT7.gif
x x x
Ceremonial Scythe Sharpened Scythe
x x
Wishlist
Added G&G as well as RRR c:
Added G&G as well as RRR c:
7m8ENT7.gif
x x x
x x
Wishlist
needed this! thanks!
needed this! thanks!
Please Click my Eggs/pokemon!
(no account needed)

http://pokeheroes.com/userprofile?name=Fiskerton52802
@SilverDeath
Could you add "Fam" (familiar) to everyday FR slang?
@SilverDeath
Could you add "Fam" (familiar) to everyday FR slang?
Who can take tomorrow, dip it in a dream, separate the sorrow and collect up all the cream?

The candyman can 'cause he mixes it with love and makes the world taste good.

@BathtubDoritos ???? I literally??? Cannot believe I never added that and that the entire 4 years this thread has been up nobody has brought it up until now omg??? added thank you ;;
@BathtubDoritos ???? I literally??? Cannot believe I never added that and that the entire 4 years this thread has been up nobody has brought it up until now omg??? added thank you ;;
7m8ENT7.gif
x x x
x x
Wishlist
[size=2]@SilverDeath Lol, I'm subbed and as soon as I read BathtubDoritos' post I was literally like,[/size] [img]https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/6f/a0/95/6fa095622a33fc9754089ba02a5da58e.gif[/img]
@SilverDeath Lol, I'm subbed and as soon as I read BathtubDoritos' post I was literally like,
6fa095622a33fc9754089ba02a5da58e.gif
45082747.pngm5-l17-m5-book.pngm5-l17-l17-book.pngwSEhN14.pngXXPmkbA.gif zZpjH5e.gifhMGipS8.pngm9-l16-m9-book.pngm9-l16-l16-book.png44700172.png
Was gonna add Star/Con but probably gonna hold off a little longer to see if that's actually what Starmap/Constellation becomes :P
Was gonna add Star/Con but probably gonna hold off a little longer to see if that's actually what Starmap/Constellation becomes :P
7m8ENT7.gif
x x x
x x
Wishlist
@SilverDeath I would add for the forum words, fcfs = first come first served, as it's common among hatcheries/dragon selling threads.
@SilverDeath I would add for the forum words, fcfs = first come first served, as it's common among hatcheries/dragon selling threads.
73026156_P0uSa74wWAynUvW.png73026249_qYkBZs2IXGHmnhS.png73026682_ZIRp7vA4ZZF0QTy.png
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 ... 31 32