Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Deity Speech Chronicles- 3/02/21
1 2 ... 34 35 36 37 38 ... 42 43
HE SPEAKS
HE SPEAKS
c64qslB.png iejIbGt.png 7nuk9Ck.png
AAAHHH
AAAHHH
E27J5Sp.png
J7D1quC.png
Zs4VhSn.pngbOjW1AX.png
UYR6vpC.pngHJLIYn4.png
3db916195a6b500e95d8fb9723ce4a95c285a701.gif
COSMIC ENERGY ? ? ?

SHADE??? UPDATE??? PLUTO'S A PLANET AGAIN??? WHAT COULD IT MEAN
COSMIC ENERGY ? ? ?

SHADE??? UPDATE??? PLUTO'S A PLANET AGAIN??? WHAT COULD IT MEAN
Wishlist here!
*strums ukulele in a terrible rendition of Wonderwall*
Life & Death Reborn
Oh hey I have a hatchery now!
-
Uh oh, guess who has a Skin Shop now too
@EclipseDragon
They changed it so he's not anymore! :0

Also, I wonder what comes now? Is tomorrow the big day?? I still am betting we get the deity encyclopedia entry, hopefully along with other stuff!
@EclipseDragon
They changed it so he's not anymore! :0

Also, I wonder what comes now? Is tomorrow the big day?? I still am betting we get the deity encyclopedia entry, hopefully along with other stuff!
60eldD0.gif
I occasionally don't get pings because of misspellings. My username is SLP (lowercase), three zeroes, and a one. You can copy and paste it if you're not sure you have it right.
If you want to talk about something troubling you, my PM box is open to everyone! Feel free to reach out whenever, and I'll get back to you as soon as I can. I'll keep what you say a secret, if you want. It's my pleasure to help out everyone I can!
xKBtilj.gif
If this is all just for the coli revamp release I'm gonna be so mad.
If this is all just for the coli revamp release I'm gonna be so mad.
Nobody wants to tell you why discipline is so important. Discipline is the strongest form of self-love. It is ignoring current pleasures for bigger rewards to come. It's loving yourself enough to give yourself everything you've ever wanted.
@EclipseDragon

May I please be added to the pinglist for all the deets? This is an awesome idea btw...
@EclipseDragon

May I please be added to the pinglist for all the deets? This is an awesome idea btw...
HErCup2.gifazkZ2A0.pngHErCup2.gif
@EclipseDragon The deities talked! http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/2400064
@EclipseDragon The deities talked! http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/2400064
deity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.gifnature_0.pngnature_1.png9p.png
There's been a chunk of deity posts in response to the events taking place in the Bounty of the Elements lorebooks.

It will take me a bit to formally add them to this guide, in the meantime, you can view the thread here

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/2400064

Thank you at @FelisAries for pointing me to the post.

@Wolfenlied @Neffi @Astrelle @Erratic @MotherOfBeardies @Airys @narumitsu @Glaciarie @SpringyBirdd @feming @GreylightS @lordofthedragons @StormyDragon @ShadowRising @barthes @Camena @Carcin @VoxxVoleur @Verwald @Nightingale17 @Istoki @Dreamury @foxwaffles @slp0001 @Fallowsthorn @StarSongs @WynterDragen @HinodeTsurugi @Everyone @Jateshi @Aureate @SpectralDragon @KittyHamilton @rochester @LicianDragon @Sap88 @Sheha @Syrae @Txanyi @Pester @Ponythekidrs @AshesToRain @Shikoire @IndigoChangeling @kas62000 @paintminion @GrumpyCatlover @agentfern @sevdrag @qwigoqwaga @Daeneris @Marven101 @Gazebo @spaceprince @Starxy @UnicornChild132 @RainbowZX18e @Celestriakle @MistBreather @StarSync @Pyrouge @Keldeo @kimbeloo @MollyMerula @BookTravels @KameTurtle @Texasface @dragontrix @Nikamba @icepools @Lopai @Finalize @Jetfeather @ShiningDawn @RottAndArtist @Umberink @KTRomana @Vocalist @Naem @Lyka @azuredusk @CosmicNight @firnenfire @Mallerin @Deana@oramutato @Vader @Eeveepower @Solanceae @Nefelibata @SariStar @Bambeptin @ThermoDanone @Silversouledcat @DazzlingSnek @snowpuppers @unidra @Luna3002 @SilverCentaur @Myndris @KairinRose @Hippokuon @Mediumdee @shizuyue @Solaleon @SolusPrime379
There's been a chunk of deity posts in response to the events taking place in the Bounty of the Elements lorebooks.

It will take me a bit to formally add them to this guide, in the meantime, you can view the thread here

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/2400064

Thank you at @FelisAries for pointing me to the post.

@Wolfenlied @Neffi @Astrelle @Erratic @MotherOfBeardies @Airys @narumitsu @Glaciarie @SpringyBirdd @feming @GreylightS @lordofthedragons @StormyDragon @ShadowRising @barthes @Camena @Carcin @VoxxVoleur @Verwald @Nightingale17 @Istoki @Dreamury @foxwaffles @slp0001 @Fallowsthorn @StarSongs @WynterDragen @HinodeTsurugi @Everyone @Jateshi @Aureate @SpectralDragon @KittyHamilton @rochester @LicianDragon @Sap88 @Sheha @Syrae @Txanyi @Pester @Ponythekidrs @AshesToRain @Shikoire @IndigoChangeling @kas62000 @paintminion @GrumpyCatlover @agentfern @sevdrag @qwigoqwaga @Daeneris @Marven101 @Gazebo @spaceprince @Starxy @UnicornChild132 @RainbowZX18e @Celestriakle @MistBreather @StarSync @Pyrouge @Keldeo @kimbeloo @MollyMerula @BookTravels @KameTurtle @Texasface @dragontrix @Nikamba @icepools @Lopai @Finalize @Jetfeather @ShiningDawn @RottAndArtist @Umberink @KTRomana @Vocalist @Naem @Lyka @azuredusk @CosmicNight @firnenfire @Mallerin @Deana@oramutato @Vader @Eeveepower @Solanceae @Nefelibata @SariStar @Bambeptin @ThermoDanone @Silversouledcat @DazzlingSnek @snowpuppers @unidra @Luna3002 @SilverCentaur @Myndris @KairinRose @Hippokuon @Mediumdee @shizuyue @Solaleon @SolusPrime379
YgOQ2oY.pngRfSBvPi.pngRtSbM78.pngiezVfl0.pngiWjBTCn.png

TIDELORD DIDN'T SPEAK BECAUSE HE'S MISSING
TIDELORD DIDN'T SPEAK BECAUSE HE'S MISSING
((Kai || they/them))
K6TNbNL.pnggnd7XS8.pngxAaH3K8.pngipiaOGP.pngLrK9u2q.png
Or maybe the So-Called ""Tidelord"" didn't Speak because he was Made Up by Liars™ and Conspiracy Theorists™ in T.R.I.D.E.N.T., who Claim that the So-Called ""Water Flight"" exists, when it Clearly Does Not!! Further Proof™ to advance the Glorious Cause of Science™! Oh Joyous Day!
(This message Sponsored by the Official Nature Flight Science People™)

BUT IN ALL SERIOUSNESS... I can't wait for them to speak again!! This is so exciting!
Or maybe the So-Called ""Tidelord"" didn't Speak because he was Made Up by Liars™ and Conspiracy Theorists™ in T.R.I.D.E.N.T., who Claim that the So-Called ""Water Flight"" exists, when it Clearly Does Not!! Further Proof™ to advance the Glorious Cause of Science™! Oh Joyous Day!
(This message Sponsored by the Official Nature Flight Science People™)

BUT IN ALL SERIOUSNESS... I can't wait for them to speak again!! This is so exciting!
60eldD0.gif
I occasionally don't get pings because of misspellings. My username is SLP (lowercase), three zeroes, and a one. You can copy and paste it if you're not sure you have it right.
If you want to talk about something troubling you, my PM box is open to everyone! Feel free to reach out whenever, and I'll get back to you as soon as I can. I'll keep what you say a secret, if you want. It's my pleasure to help out everyone I can!
xKBtilj.gif
1 2 ... 34 35 36 37 38 ... 42 43