Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Basic Coliseum Build Guide
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 11 12
It would really be a shame to have the guide killed because the author is stuck in the impossible situation of trying to please everyone. Everyone is going to have a different idea about what is the 'correct' way of doing things. Yeah there's a little bit of breed bias, but it's still a really useful guide! It helped me figure out why my team was ineffective when there was really not a lot of other information available.

Respecing is expensive for newbies. Tinctures of Dissolution are 30k on the Marketplace and then there's the cost of new battles stones on top of that. That's a lot of money when you're first starting out! Having a guide/explanation of how stats work is awesome when you don't have a lot of resources available to experiment. I'm, uh, still in the process of fixing my team after messing it up so bad the first time around. Oops.
It would really be a shame to have the guide killed because the author is stuck in the impossible situation of trying to please everyone. Everyone is going to have a different idea about what is the 'correct' way of doing things. Yeah there's a little bit of breed bias, but it's still a really useful guide! It helped me figure out why my team was ineffective when there was really not a lot of other information available.

Respecing is expensive for newbies. Tinctures of Dissolution are 30k on the Marketplace and then there's the cost of new battles stones on top of that. That's a lot of money when you're first starting out! Having a guide/explanation of how stats work is awesome when you don't have a lot of resources available to experiment. I'm, uh, still in the process of fixing my team after messing it up so bad the first time around. Oops.
@Cymas

I love the guide and what you've done with it :) If you have the time, could you glance at my team (Fierra, Thurrdurr, and Wraga) to see their stats and perhaps recommend what I could improve on it? They seem quite a good team for now (although the typing synergy isn't great, I'll admit) but I love improving. Thurrdurr and Fierra especially seem a bit weak to me.
@Cymas

I love the guide and what you've done with it :) If you have the time, could you glance at my team (Fierra, Thurrdurr, and Wraga) to see their stats and perhaps recommend what I could improve on it? They seem quite a good team for now (although the typing synergy isn't great, I'll admit) but I love improving. Thurrdurr and Fierra especially seem a bit weak to me.
In love with Ridgebacks
Sorry for being slow at getting this info to @Cymas. Here is the starting level stats for My Wildclaw.

Shervin(Wildclaw)
Scratch/shred
Str: 8
Agi: 9
Vit: 6
Qck: 4
Int: 5
Def: 6
Mnd: 6

I'll get you the Pearlcatcher info when Tristan hits adulthood.
Sorry for being slow at getting this info to @Cymas. Here is the starting level stats for My Wildclaw.

Shervin(Wildclaw)
Scratch/shred
Str: 8
Agi: 9
Qck: 4
Int: 5
Mnd: 6

I'll get you the Pearlcatcher info when Tristan hits adulthood.
FRFlightPrideBannerWind_zps362d3fa9.png
I'm back, but life is being complicated. It probably will take awhile for me to reply, because I log on irratically.
Tristan's stats
Meditate/Concuse
Str: 6
AGi: 7
Qck: 6
Int: 7
Mnd: 7
Tristan's stats
Meditate/Concuse
Str: 6
AGi: 7
Qck: 6
Int: 7
Mnd: 7
I'm back, but life is being complicated. It probably will take awhile for me to reply, because I log on irratically.
Hi all,

I'm in the process of writing a stat-distribution tool and I'm looking for natural-born (NOT SCROLL) base level 1 stats for the following breeds:

Imperial
Spiral
Ridgeback
Snapper
- Got the stats, courtesy of Kita

If I could also get a full list of the number of stat points that you earn by leveling up for each level, that would be fantastic.

[EDIT]: Started keeping track of the data myself. It seems as if a dragon gains points for spending as P(L) = 10 + 4L, where L is the level at which the dragon receives the points.

1-2: 18
2-3: 22
3-4: 26
4-5: 30

So going from level 1 to 2 is P(2) = 10 + 4 * 2 = 10 + 8 = 18, and so on.
Hi all,

I'm in the process of writing a stat-distribution tool and I'm looking for natural-born (NOT SCROLL) base level 1 stats for the following breeds:

Imperial
Spiral
Ridgeback
Snapper
- Got the stats, courtesy of Kita

If I could also get a full list of the number of stat points that you earn by leveling up for each level, that would be fantastic.

[EDIT]: Started keeping track of the data myself. It seems as if a dragon gains points for spending as P(L) = 10 + 4L, where L is the level at which the dragon receives the points.

1-2: 18
2-3: 22
3-4: 26
4-5: 30

So going from level 1 to 2 is P(2) = 10 + 4 * 2 = 10 + 8 = 18, and so on.
Bonsai pixels (tofu and tea motif) by miirshroom
@Cymas
I hope I may ask you a quick question :P

Do you know how much Health "Aid" heals?
@Cymas
I hope I may ask you a quick question :P

Do you know how much Health "Aid" heals?
@Skade

It varies depending on how much INT the dragon using it has.
@Skade

It varies depending on how much INT the dragon using it has.
@Cymas
Thank you <3

Nifty, that it does scale.
Well, I&#039;m off to buy a stone of it then :P
@Cymas
Thank you <3

Nifty, that it does scale.
Well, I&#039;m off to buy a stone of it then :P
@Cymas
I have a friend who has some Snapper and Imperial hatchlings coming up, you want me to find out the base stats for them as well? Or do you have them already.
@Cymas
I have a friend who has some Snapper and Imperial hatchlings coming up, you want me to find out the base stats for them as well? Or do you have them already.
@Skade
ghooostie figured out the formula for several of the spells. Keep in mind since enhancement stones aren&#039;t working you won&#039;t see them affecting this.

Regen: Base 20 + (10 per int)
Aid: Base 16 + (6 per int)
Buffs and Shields: 5 + (1 per lvl)

You can find ghoostie&#039;s info around page 19 or so in the Battlestone guide: http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=help&id=50501

edit: Corrected Buffs and Shields formula typo.
@Skade
ghooostie figured out the formula for several of the spells. Keep in mind since enhancement stones aren&#039;t working you won&#039;t see them affecting this.

Regen: Base 20 + (10 per int)
Aid: Base 16 + (6 per int)
Buffs and Shields: 5 + (1 per lvl)

You can find ghoostie&#039;s info around page 19 or so in the Battlestone guide: http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=help&id=50501

edit: Corrected Buffs and Shields formula typo.
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 11 12