Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Basic Coliseum Build Guide
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
@Skylinne I haven't added it yet. :) The guide is still very much in progress so there's not a ton of detail on parties yet. Working on it!
@Skylinne I haven't added it yet. :) The guide is still very much in progress so there's not a ton of detail on parties yet. Working on it!
@Cymas
Hey, I was wondering if maybe you could give me some tips on where to put stats. I currently have a tank and a mage I think. I reset one of my dragons, Bruyant's, stats, but I have no idea where to put them. I was trying to do mage/tank/dps but I don't know if it will work with a fae? All of the stats are at 5, so I guess I could turn her into a DPS.
If you don't have the time, it's fine. I'm just unsure of how to place the stat points.
@Cymas
Hey, I was wondering if maybe you could give me some tips on where to put stats. I currently have a tank and a mage I think. I reset one of my dragons, Bruyant's, stats, but I have no idea where to put them. I was trying to do mage/tank/dps but I don't know if it will work with a fae? All of the stats are at 5, so I guess I could turn her into a DPS.
If you don't have the time, it's fine. I'm just unsure of how to place the stat points.
@Voir
You want a magical dps or a physical dps?
@Voir
You want a magical dps or a physical dps?
FRFlightPrideBannerWind_zps362d3fa9.png
I'm back, but life is being complicated. It probably will take awhile for me to reply, because I log on irratically.
@Voir Since her stats have been reset you can turn her into whatever you want. :) The guide operates under the assumption that you're working with the defaults of the given breed. Resetting her stats means you don't have to worry about her base stats. The builds I have provided will need some fine tuning on your part to make up for the point discrepancies, but you can use any of them as a springboard for building her into whatever you need for your party.
@Voir Since her stats have been reset you can turn her into whatever you want. :) The guide operates under the assumption that you're working with the defaults of the given breed. Resetting her stats means you don't have to worry about her base stats. The builds I have provided will need some fine tuning on your part to make up for the point discrepancies, but you can use any of them as a springboard for building her into whatever you need for your party.
@Salmastryon
Honestly either works fine. Currently her other ability than contuse is physical, but I can change that. Maybe physical, since my other fae is mainly magical.

@Cymas
Thanks!
@Salmastryon
Honestly either works fine. Currently her other ability than contuse is physical, but I can change that. Maybe physical, since my other fae is mainly magical.

@Cymas
Thanks!
@Voir
Pick up a scratch then for her energy stone. They cost I think about 300 treasure in the marketplace. I must say I like the idea of a physical dps fey. :P
@Voir
Pick up a scratch then for her energy stone. They cost I think about 300 treasure in the marketplace. I must say I like the idea of a physical dps fey. :P
I'm back, but life is being complicated. It probably will take awhile for me to reply, because I log on irratically.
@Salmastryon
But where should I put the stats mainly? I'm still confused where DPS should be focused on. :S
@Salmastryon
But where should I put the stats mainly? I'm still confused where DPS should be focused on. :S
@Voir
In my opinion for a melee dps, the most important stats are Strength and then Quickness/Agility. You should make sure you put at least one point in vitality at least ever other level. I put one in every level.
@Voir
In my opinion for a melee dps, the most important stats are Strength and then Quickness/Agility. You should make sure you put at least one point in vitality at least ever other level. I put one in every level.
Small update with a useful FAQ question and bumping back from third page oblivion. Next update probably won't be until the weekend but of course I'm always happy to answer questions. ^^
Small update with a useful FAQ question and bumping back from third page oblivion. Next update probably won't be until the weekend but of course I'm always happy to answer questions. ^^
Bumping this up with an expansion on party builds. Will work on Battle Stones next most likely. It has also come to my attention that non-starter dragons do each have their own stat builds (unless they were scrolled into said breed) so I will probably be collecting data on those for another major build update in the future.
Bumping this up with an expansion on party builds. Will work on Battle Stones next most likely. It has also come to my attention that non-starter dragons do each have their own stat builds (unless they were scrolled into said breed) so I will probably be collecting data on those for another major build update in the future.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12