Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Basic Coliseum Build Guide
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
@Cymas

Thank you so much! This guide is a lot of help. I was wondering what "glass cannons" actually were and how people made their Coli builds ... among other things. XD
@Cymas

Thank you so much! This guide is a lot of help. I was wondering what "glass cannons" actually were and how people made their Coli builds ... among other things. XD
Just wondering, does anyone know if it is possible for Tinctures to drop in Coli? And if so, where?
Just wondering, does anyone know if it is possible for Tinctures to drop in Coli? And if so, where?
tumblr_paeahswwr21r45983o7_100.pngtumblr_paeahswwr21r45983o7_100.png
@Lucatri - Sadly, they don't. It'd be nice, though! They're on the Marketplace for 30k, or you can occasionally see them for a little less on the AH (from people who have the dominance discount).
@Lucatri - Sadly, they don't. It'd be nice, though! They're on the Marketplace for 30k, or you can occasionally see them for a little less on the AH (from people who have the dominance discount).
@Kiena Oh, aww. Prices right now don't seem to be very low. :c

Thanks for answering!
@Kiena Oh, aww. Prices right now don't seem to be very low. :c

Thanks for answering!
tumblr_paeahswwr21r45983o7_100.pngtumblr_paeahswwr21r45983o7_100.png
Is the fayrins thread mentioned in OP dead? I can't seem to get to it through the link.
Is the fayrins thread mentioned in OP dead? I can't seem to get to it through the link.
deathseeker_caw_zps8ow1makd.gif
Memento Mori
stormseeker_caw_inv_zpsmwflt9it.gif
Memento Mori
@Dickerus

The OP was made before the addition of the Guides forum, so all the links are broken, this is the new link: [Guide] Making Treasure!
@Dickerus

The OP was made before the addition of the Guides forum, so all the links are broken, this is the new link: [Guide] Making Treasure!
Thanks, Maki!
Thanks, Maki!
deathseeker_caw_zps8ow1makd.gif
Memento Mori
stormseeker_caw_inv_zpsmwflt9it.gif
Memento Mori
I think all of mine need redoing. No wonder I keep gettin' my butt kicked. ;~;'
I think all of mine need redoing. No wonder I keep gettin' my butt kicked. ;~;'
I'm still pretty new here, please excuse me...

mistercheshtyler_778.png
this is so useful thank you so much~ c:
this is so useful thank you so much~ c:
XTgWYyz.png
plague1_zps841fda19.png
@Erravix
pinging myself.

Thanks for the helpful guide!
@Erravix
pinging myself.

Thanks for the helpful guide!
2yvlav9.png