Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Hatchling Probability Calculator
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15
@Xarina @Serpenthyne @moonandflowers

I've been super busy with schoolwork and haven't had time to deal with this, sorry. I may have time to work on it later in the month. If you like I can ping y'all when it's back online. I definitely intend to bring it back.
@Xarina @Serpenthyne @moonandflowers

I've been super busy with schoolwork and haven't had time to deal with this, sorry. I may have time to work on it later in the month. If you like I can ping y'all when it's back online. I definitely intend to bring it back.
xx0EhWi.pngUyBW8Jg.png
iglkzhb.pngsr698VG.png
YKdG5AX.pngSbfGzzZ.png
@Runo
Oh yes, please ping me!
@Runo
Oh yes, please ping me!
60Avnmu.png
QgilwX7.png Looking for colors or near miss:
—Mantis/Peacock/Peridot
—Ginger/Auburn/Sanguine
—Cerulean/Teal/Ice
—Periwinkle/Plum/Fuschia
@Runo
Haha, I understand completely with the schoolwork. Best of luck with everything!
@Runo
Haha, I understand completely with the schoolwork. Best of luck with everything!
Galaxy-Skull.png ~~ ZNNyeOb.pngyeet
She/Her/Hers || Plagueling/Arcanite
FR+3 || I'm forgetful, PM me if I left something unfinished!

004-002.png1538e856e41a13dba7976f5bd7ceb13ea32a79e2.gif cd29c9512a3694d23a652f31a199ebb9.png 1074515.png
@Runo
No problem with the schoolwork! I'd love a ping when it's back online, but for now, best of luck!!
@Runo
No problem with the schoolwork! I'd love a ping when it's back online, but for now, best of luck!!
forest1.pngforest2.pngforest3.pngforest4.pngforest6.png
@Runo
I'd like to be added to the ping list and alerted when you get the site back up!
@Runo
I'd like to be added to the ping list and alerted when you get the site back up!
GlLgueF.png
@Runo
I'd also like to be pinged when you get things up and running again! Good luck with your schoolwork :)
@Runo
I'd also like to be pinged when you get things up and running again! Good luck with your schoolwork :)
Y99ZepA.gif tumblr_inline_o2z815OLVT1qdrhpp_100.png

dont forget to eat sleep
stretch take meds and HYDRATE!! ^^
Jenna | 27 | FR+3
FR Tumblr
kz23hWB.gif
hqOBlzs.gif
@Runo Could I be pinged as well? I would love to know when the site is back up. Hope things are going well!
@Runo Could I be pinged as well? I would love to know when the site is back up. Hope things are going well!
Animated-Banner_zpscwyg1sj0.gif

+3 FR Time
Please ping me to get my attention!
@runo I would also like a ping! ... also, you may want to edit the post to indicate that it is down? I"m not sure what the status is all in all, but I went to the link and my antivirus said "WAIT!" ...so not sure if the domain's been snatched or what!
@runo I would also like a ping! ... also, you may want to edit the post to indicate that it is down? I"m not sure what the status is all in all, but I went to the link and my antivirus said "WAIT!" ...so not sure if the domain's been snatched or what!
meow
@Runo

I would also like a ping when its back up!
@Runo

I would also like a ping when its back up!
They/them pronouns, please ping me or PM if you want to get ahold of us!
Emerald Ratsnake Copper Pocketwatch

Hoarding pocketwatches and snakes! Tarot reading shop! Art shop!
Silver Pocketwatch Amelanistic Racer
@Runo
Please ping me as well when the site is back online.
@Runo
Please ping me as well when the site is back online.
giphy.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15