Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [Gathering & Grinding for Swipp/Baldwin]
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 63 64
Up
Up
just found this, thank you so much for pulling all the info together. it will be very useful!
just found this, thank you so much for pulling all the info together. it will be very useful!
I was looking all over for this, it's so handy!
I was looking all over for this, it's so handy!
“blaireau’s
someone mentioned my gathering results are somehow affected by which dragons I have on my coli team...is that possibe
someone mentioned my gathering results are somehow affected by which dragons I have on my coli team...is that possibe
crystal_sprite_raffle_by_kuripifire-d88cxm1.jpg
@Skyie This is the first time I heard about that so I assume no.
@Skyie This is the first time I heard about that so I assume no.
Thank you for making this wonderful guide, I use it all the time! I hunted up some ferrets in fire during the holiday, in case you want to update with that.
Thank you for making this wonderful guide, I use it all the time! I hunted up some ferrets in fire during the holiday, in case you want to update with that.
@Mirrorstone I must've missed that. Thanks!
@Mirrorstone I must've missed that. Thanks!
Thank you so much @Piney for creating this guide! It is a time-saver!

Do you happen to know whether there is any difference in the rate a specific item drops in each area (more or less likely to get an item here (ie Nature) or there (ie Wind)) and if so, whether the difference is tied to the overall number of Swipp drops available in that area?

In other words, take the Emerald Striker.

Nature Hunting's only Swipp drop is the Emerald Strikers. Whereas Wind Hunting has six potential different items that could drop, one of which is the Emerald Striker.

So I am wondering if, on average, in 15 gathers am I likely to get the same number of Emerald Strikers in Nature as I am in Wind or if Nature is more likely to drop them, since it is the only Swipp item dropping from Nature.

Conversely, if the drop rate is not proportional to the number of Swipp items available, than is it reasonable to assume that for 15 gathers, on average, more Swipp items will drop overall from those areas that have lots of Swipp items (Wind or Plague Hunting for example) than will drop from an area with fewer distinct items available (such as Nature)?

Okay, I just confused myself, I think...

Thanks again for this guide! I luv it!
Thank you so much @Piney for creating this guide! It is a time-saver!

Do you happen to know whether there is any difference in the rate a specific item drops in each area (more or less likely to get an item here (ie Nature) or there (ie Wind)) and if so, whether the difference is tied to the overall number of Swipp drops available in that area?

In other words, take the Emerald Striker.

Nature Hunting's only Swipp drop is the Emerald Strikers. Whereas Wind Hunting has six potential different items that could drop, one of which is the Emerald Striker.

So I am wondering if, on average, in 15 gathers am I likely to get the same number of Emerald Strikers in Nature as I am in Wind or if Nature is more likely to drop them, since it is the only Swipp item dropping from Nature.

Conversely, if the drop rate is not proportional to the number of Swipp items available, than is it reasonable to assume that for 15 gathers, on average, more Swipp items will drop overall from those areas that have lots of Swipp items (Wind or Plague Hunting for example) than will drop from an area with fewer distinct items available (such as Nature)?

Okay, I just confused myself, I think...

Thanks again for this guide! I luv it!
~ Accomplish the Impossible - it only takes a little more time ~

Arcane_dream.png
@EmmaJay I don't believe that the number of Swipp ingredients in a gathering spot would affect the chances of getting that item. What would effect it is the number of items that's the same rarity of that item, but it's unrelated to whether something is used for Swipp or not. (IE a 5 star rarity item would compete with other 5 star rarity items in getting pulled while gathering)
@EmmaJay I don't believe that the number of Swipp ingredients in a gathering spot would affect the chances of getting that item. What would effect it is the number of items that's the same rarity of that item, but it's unrelated to whether something is used for Swipp or not. (IE a 5 star rarity item would compete with other 5 star rarity items in getting pulled while gathering)
Oh, I see. So the number of 5 star items in each area would be the determiner. Interesting. Thanks!
Oh, I see. So the number of 5 star items in each area would be the determiner. Interesting. Thanks!
~ Accomplish the Impossible - it only takes a little more time ~

Arcane_dream.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 63 64