Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [Gathering & Grinding for Swipp/Baldwin]
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 63 64
@Niverdia I don't have that info nope. Sorry.
@Niverdia I don't have that info nope. Sorry.
Oh, this is really handy. Good job!
Oh, this is really handy. Good job!
cRmXRTj.pnggEwjJcC.pngmYGe85O.png
@Niverdia @Piney Maybe we can narrow it down a little: My fishing skill is 13, so either they're relatively high-level or they're very rare, because I've been doing nothing but fishing the past few days and haven't gotten a single one.
@Niverdia @Piney Maybe we can narrow it down a little: My fishing skill is 13, so either they're relatively high-level or they're very rare, because I've been doing nothing but fishing the past few days and haven't gotten a single one.
Thank you for this, it's very helpful. I will have to try raising my level in a few other areas besides digging/scavenging, because I just don't seem to have much luck for some of these even if I'm in the right area. XD

Now I know where the best places to gather during the Festival for things I need too, lol.
Thank you for this, it's very helpful. I will have to try raising my level in a few other areas besides digging/scavenging, because I just don't seem to have much luck for some of these even if I'm in the right area. XD

Now I know where the best places to gather during the Festival for things I need too, lol.
This is just what iv been looking for, thank you for making this. ^.^
@placid (so I dont lose this)
This is just what iv been looking for, thank you for making this. ^.^
@placid (so I dont lose this)
natureshieldl.pngbNS8NB5.pngoQ0muoq.pnghuCYmYA.pngwE7J1TW.png
Up
Up
@Piney
I just got a White Pawn in the Woodland Path
@Piney
I just got a White Pawn in the Woodland Path
p2NExKd.png Mi9lokp.gif vIg3iR3.gifnWzXrhS.gif
@DuskWitch13 Ah I do think they drop there but I forgot to add it to that section. Thanks!
@DuskWitch13 Ah I do think they drop there but I forgot to add it to that section. Thanks!
@Piney I found myself a Skittering Megashrimp Fishing in Ice territory today, noticed it wasn't under your fishing post
@Piney I found myself a Skittering Megashrimp Fishing in Ice territory today, noticed it wasn't under your fishing post
@AquaHibiscus I think the megashrimps can be found in all areas but I forgot to make a note of that when I updated the fishing section.
@AquaHibiscus I think the megashrimps can be found in all areas but I forgot to make a note of that when I updated the fishing section.
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 63 64