Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [Gathering & Grinding for Swipp/Baldwin]
1 2 ... 56 57 58 59 60 ... 63 64
@Piney Ooh, useful! Can I get on the update ping list?
@Piney Ooh, useful! Can I get on the update ping list?
Thank you for this! So very helpful!
Thank you for this! So very helpful!
^Bumpity Bump Bump^
^Bumpity Bump Bump^
7zcCDc4.png
@Piney

Could I be added to the pinglist? :o This is helpful!
@Piney

Could I be added to the pinglist? :o This is helpful!
UW1KmCE.png OwPfbHP.png SqnIrhs.png cVPo4yi.png
1AF3QFz.png
Hey, is it a mistake that Light runes are not listed anywhere in the coliseum? Or is scavenging the only way to get them? thanks for keeping this guide up to date, i use it all the time!
Hey, is it a mistake that Light runes are not listed anywhere in the coliseum? Or is scavenging the only way to get them? thanks for keeping this guide up to date, i use it all the time!
tumblr_inline_nbaduayNyo1qg78ij.pngitem_aged_tome_by_dogi_crimson-da8wd5t.gifitem_impure_sacridite_by_dogi_crimson-dccyhgf.gifitem_bottled_embers_by_dogi_crimson-da7g5i1.gifegg_fire_bouncy_by_dogi_crimson-dabjwuf.gifcerdae_sparkle_by_dogi_crimson-da6i1rp.gifitem_tales_of_terror_by_dogi_crimson-daezvb4.gifrGXFvHY.gif
@Piney I'm Scavenging Lvl 11 and got the 'Rusty Pickaxe' with this Lvl. You've count it to Lvl 14, so it's earlier :)
@Piney I'm Scavenging Lvl 11 and got the 'Rusty Pickaxe' with this Lvl. You've count it to Lvl 14, so it's earlier :)
Wishlist 39889572.png
I need this Skin -->
Whoa why is this all the way back on the fourth page?
Whoa why is this all the way back on the fourth page?
uCR5SCW.png
Why are you just listing things? Collect what for what?
Why are you just listing things? Collect what for what?
@triffixrex

I'm assuming your new here!

While yes, it does seem like a good idea to hoard sell everything or convert it to feed your lair, this generally isn't a wise idea. The reason is in the Trading Post. There are two places of note.

The first is the little Caravan looking thing to the far left. This is Swipps Stand. Here you can swap items for rare familiars, apperal and such for common items you gather.

The other is the gigantic Culdrion on the far right. Here you can transmute items and then mix them with items gathered to get various other rare familiars and apperal.

Its not required, but if you really want a specific item or think a certain familiar or gene, this would be the way to get them!
@triffixrex

I'm assuming your new here!

While yes, it does seem like a good idea to hoard sell everything or convert it to feed your lair, this generally isn't a wise idea. The reason is in the Trading Post. There are two places of note.

The first is the little Caravan looking thing to the far left. This is Swipps Stand. Here you can swap items for rare familiars, apperal and such for common items you gather.

The other is the gigantic Culdrion on the far right. Here you can transmute items and then mix them with items gathered to get various other rare familiars and apperal.

Its not required, but if you really want a specific item or think a certain familiar or gene, this would be the way to get them!
takfb5.png
@Piney I don't know if it had been recorded, but I just got the Garden Watcher from Foraging Level 11 at Arcane.
@Piney I don't know if it had been recorded, but I just got the Garden Watcher from Foraging Level 11 at Arcane.
f9Gp3JF.png
1 2 ... 56 57 58 59 60 ... 63 64