Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [Gathering & Grinding for Swipp/Baldwin]
1 2 ... 54 55 56 57 58 ... 63 64
@Piney I thought I was on the pinglist but I seem to not be! Can I be added? <3
@Piney I thought I was on the pinglist but I seem to not be! Can I be added? <3
tumblr_o2jxfkPqdI1v576mmo3_500.png
@Piney Thank you so much, I'm new to FR and this guide is helping me immensely! Could I be added to the pinglist?
@Piney Thank you so much, I'm new to FR and this guide is helping me immensely! Could I be added to the pinglist?
nn4KUKj.png
@Piney

Hey, don't know if you're keeping this updated but I was inputting new trades for the Swipp Pinglist and figured they could be helpful to you, too.

Digging:
Bluesand Agate - Ice/Shadow/Water
Shale - Earth/Fire/Plague/Water
Broken Pottery Piece - This one's funny; it's from Broken Pottery Jar, as far as I can tell, which is found in all regions. Unsure how you want to note that.

Scavenging
Squirrel Skull - Earth/Lightning/Shadow
Moth-Eaten Rug - Ice/Nature/Wind

Coliseum Grinding
Chipskink Tail - Training Fields
-
Pohip Figurine - Blooming Grove
Birch Bark Sheet - Blooming Grove
Glowing Mushroom Cap - Blooming Grove
Tarnished Cerdae Necklace - Blooming Grove
-
Flamerest Embers - Volcanic Vents
Sharpened Serthis Lance - Volcanic Vents
Brilliant Brass Torc - Volcanic Vents
-
Aer Sprite - Ghostlight Ruins
-
Shale - Boreal Woods
@Piney

Hey, don't know if you're keeping this updated but I was inputting new trades for the Swipp Pinglist and figured they could be helpful to you, too.

Digging:
Bluesand Agate - Ice/Shadow/Water
Shale - Earth/Fire/Plague/Water
Broken Pottery Piece - This one's funny; it's from Broken Pottery Jar, as far as I can tell, which is found in all regions. Unsure how you want to note that.

Scavenging
Squirrel Skull - Earth/Lightning/Shadow
Moth-Eaten Rug - Ice/Nature/Wind

Coliseum Grinding
Chipskink Tail - Training Fields
-
Pohip Figurine - Blooming Grove
Birch Bark Sheet - Blooming Grove
Glowing Mushroom Cap - Blooming Grove
Tarnished Cerdae Necklace - Blooming Grove
-
Flamerest Embers - Volcanic Vents
Sharpened Serthis Lance - Volcanic Vents
Brilliant Brass Torc - Volcanic Vents
-
Aer Sprite - Ghostlight Ruins
-
Shale - Boreal Woods
uCR5SCW.png
@Melodious, @HaleyLiz, @acheronta, @ErrantMisty, @Kimizi, @mes3, @Maryvel, @Nokobirds, @Sparkledog, @galacticpink, @janetlin, @Roseblossom, @Perianth, @besoden, @Trinity1, @sevdrag, @Prismal, @beargirl1393, @Pargon, @LadySilverfang, @TsukasasCurse, @kaylavarnell4736, @Gullintanni, @Soupy, @Khymaira, @Rosetail, @Alixe, @Kristan, @Cardixa

Updated the guide with the new Swipp trades! Sorry it took so long. Thanks to @FloatingInSpace for posting where to find all the ingredients!
@Melodious, @HaleyLiz, @acheronta, @ErrantMisty, @Kimizi, @mes3, @Maryvel, @Nokobirds, @Sparkledog, @galacticpink, @janetlin, @Roseblossom, @Perianth, @besoden, @Trinity1, @sevdrag, @Prismal, @beargirl1393, @Pargon, @LadySilverfang, @TsukasasCurse, @kaylavarnell4736, @Gullintanni, @Soupy, @Khymaira, @Rosetail, @Alixe, @Kristan, @Cardixa

Updated the guide with the new Swipp trades! Sorry it took so long. Thanks to @FloatingInSpace for posting where to find all the ingredients!
@Piney

Could I be added to the pinglist please? This is great!
@Piney

Could I be added to the pinglist please? This is great!
hANn2C0.gif
@Piney sorry if you've already addressed this, but puddlehoppers aren't on the bamboo falls drops list (used to brew Poison Dart Frog companion)
@Piney sorry if you've already addressed this, but puddlehoppers aren't on the bamboo falls drops list (used to brew Poison Dart Frog companion)
VIKjMWi.pngfg4YKEt.pngboopedoop.png
@Piney

Hey again, they updated!

They're repeats tho so not too bad.

Fossilized Fish - Digging, Earth/Nature/Water
Skein of Silky Yarn - Bamboo Falls

Umbral Yarn is also a part of this which is weird considering they already were part of a trade...
@Piney

Hey again, they updated!

They're repeats tho so not too bad.

Fossilized Fish - Digging, Earth/Nature/Water
Skein of Silky Yarn - Bamboo Falls

Umbral Yarn is also a part of this which is weird considering they already were part of a trade...
uCR5SCW.png
@Melodious, @HaleyLiz, @acheronta, @ErrantMisty, @Kimizi, @mes3, @Maryvel, @Nokobirds, @Sparkledog, @galacticpink, @janetlin, @Roseblossom, @Perianth, @besoden, @Trinity1, @sevdrag, @Prismal, @beargirl1393, @Pargon, @LadySilverfang, @TsukasasCurse, @kaylavarnell4736, @Gullintanni, @Soupy, @Khymaira, @Rosetail, @Alixe, @Kristan, @Cardixa, @MeraHunt

Updated with the Kingfisher trades! Sorry it took so long!
@Melodious, @HaleyLiz, @acheronta, @ErrantMisty, @Kimizi, @mes3, @Maryvel, @Nokobirds, @Sparkledog, @galacticpink, @janetlin, @Roseblossom, @Perianth, @besoden, @Trinity1, @sevdrag, @Prismal, @beargirl1393, @Pargon, @LadySilverfang, @TsukasasCurse, @kaylavarnell4736, @Gullintanni, @Soupy, @Khymaira, @Rosetail, @Alixe, @Kristan, @Cardixa, @MeraHunt

Updated with the Kingfisher trades! Sorry it took so long!
Thanks for the update Piney. Still waiting to see the trades come up :o
Thanks for the update Piney. Still waiting to see the trades come up :o
@piney The shed fuschia scale icon isn't showing up for me anywhere in the scavenging section :0 I dunno if it's just me or not.
@piney The shed fuschia scale icon isn't showing up for me anywhere in the scavenging section :0 I dunno if it's just me or not.
1 2 ... 54 55 56 57 58 ... 63 64