Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [Gathering & Grinding for Swipp/Baldwin]
1 2 ... 53 54 55 56 57 ... 63 64
@Piney
Please add me, too? This guide is great!!
@Piney
Please add me, too? This guide is great!!
9-F6-B0762-E746-471-B-9-A5-C-C2-D0-B32-B0-BB9.png
OMG, I've been on FR over 3 years now, and only just found your guide today! This is going to be a HUGE help with my gathering!! I knew a few items to keep, but I've just been wasting most of this stuff :O
OMG, I've been on FR over 3 years now, and only just found your guide today! This is going to be a HUGE help with my gathering!! I knew a few items to keep, but I've just been wasting most of this stuff :O
comiss3_by_shadowsongandravyn-dapyl8y.png
@Melodious, @HaleyLiz, @acheronta, @ErrantMisty, @Kimizi, @mes3, @Maryvel, @Nokobirds, @Sparkledog, @galacticpink, @janetlin, @Roseblossom, @Perianth, @besoden, @Trinity1, @sevdrag, @Prismal, @beargirl1393, @Pargon, @LadySilverfang, @TsukasasCurse, @kaylavarnell4736, @Gullintanni, @Soupy, @Khymaira, @Rosetail, @Alixe

Updated with the ingredients for Baldwin's new thorn apparel and a belated updated for the snek apparel. Sorry it took so long to get to that! Good news is all of the additional ingredients for the thorn apparel are found in the new training grounds. :O
@Melodious, @HaleyLiz, @acheronta, @ErrantMisty, @Kimizi, @mes3, @Maryvel, @Nokobirds, @Sparkledog, @galacticpink, @janetlin, @Roseblossom, @Perianth, @besoden, @Trinity1, @sevdrag, @Prismal, @beargirl1393, @Pargon, @LadySilverfang, @TsukasasCurse, @kaylavarnell4736, @Gullintanni, @Soupy, @Khymaira, @Rosetail, @Alixe

Updated with the ingredients for Baldwin's new thorn apparel and a belated updated for the snek apparel. Sorry it took so long to get to that! Good news is all of the additional ingredients for the thorn apparel are found in the new training grounds. :O
@Piney Pls add me too :) this Guild is awesome!
@Piney Pls add me too :) this Guild is awesome!
CeLSHOy.png
Just want to say that I encountered a Carmine Serthis in Bamboo Falls and she dropped a Dancer's Bell.
Dancer's Bell is not listed under Bamboo Falls though. ^_^
Just want to say that I encountered a Carmine Serthis in Bamboo Falls and she dropped a Dancer's Bell.
Dancer's Bell is not listed under Bamboo Falls though. ^_^
@Piney
Oh hey, this list got an update! Can I be added to the pinglist please? I use this guide allll the time, it's super useful. Someday I will have enough duskrats and white-eared humming birds for those pets.... someday. ;)
@Piney
Oh hey, this list got an update! Can I be added to the pinglist please? I use this guide allll the time, it's super useful. Someday I will have enough duskrats and white-eared humming birds for those pets.... someday. ;)
xz9jkpi.png WdjCbzM.png0J2bgbp.png
Could I get added to the pinglist as well? It's super useful.
Could I get added to the pinglist as well? It's super useful.
a small yellow and gold flag with the Light Flight's symbol
She/Her, FR +0
No worms in my username-
R e n a i w o m
I like being pinged, but not mass ones.
I often process thoughts by writing... Trying to TL;DR more.

do the driftwood logs or branches drop in coliseum fights? Cos I thought I had seen them before
@Piney

do the driftwood logs or branches drop in coliseum fights? Cos I thought I had seen them before
ytF7ngA.png
@CosmicKitty I don't believe so! Unless it's in a newer venue that I haven't grinded in yet.
@CosmicKitty I don't believe so! Unless it's in a newer venue that I haven't grinded in yet.
@Piney seeing where the mats drop in the Coli is SO HELPFUL OMG. Thank you!
@Piney seeing where the mats drop in the Coli is SO HELPFUL OMG. Thank you!
tumblr_inline_o3dilmkK3O1r3h1o8_540.png mlk7aif.pnglnAFce8.giftumblr_ntwzxj7Nls1r7cw6zo3_100.png
1 2 ... 53 54 55 56 57 ... 63 64