Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [Gathering & Grinding for Swipp/Baldwin]
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 63 64
Just wanted to say that this guide is very useful! Please keep up the good work, I use this guide regularly!
Just wanted to say that this guide is very useful! Please keep up the good work, I use this guide regularly!
greenspell.png[/url]tumblr_ne0o7iWLyZ1u07azbo2_100.png
[/center]
This is now one of my favourite guides. Thank you so much
This is now one of my favourite guides. Thank you so much
I'm hot and I know it.
7fbWFwa.png
Updated with ferrets and ermines! The guide I used didn't have complete data on it so it might be edited as time goes on.
Updated with ferrets and ermines! The guide I used didn't have complete data on it so it might be edited as time goes on.
This is perfect for determining where to gather to be the most efficient, thank you for making such a helpful guide!
This is perfect for determining where to gather to be the most efficient, thank you for making such a helpful guide!
A light blue Fae dragon lying down surrounded by pink flower petals. She is wearing a pink daisy cabbie, and holds a pink rose in her mouth.
Up
Up
Updated
Updated
Are the True Rainbow Trout for the Colorburst Buttersnake only available from foraging? Because the second items for the other 3 Swipp trades were are coliseum drops and seemed to be like a pattern...?
Are the True Rainbow Trout for the Colorburst Buttersnake only available from foraging? Because the second items for the other 3 Swipp trades were are coliseum drops and seemed to be like a pattern...?
tumblr_ntrk5fRxsj1sk2f1lo1_500.png
@Julia- They're foraging only. The insect for that trade is a Coliseum drop. I guess they switched the order a bit. :P
@Julia- They're foraging only. The insect for that trade is a Coliseum drop. I guess they switched the order a bit. :P
@Piney oh okay, didn't know the bug dropped in the Coliseum XD *phew* saves my obsessive side from wondering about that.
@Piney oh okay, didn't know the bug dropped in the Coliseum XD *phew* saves my obsessive side from wondering about that.
tumblr_ntrk5fRxsj1sk2f1lo1_500.png
Is there any info about what level do Rainbow Trouts start dropping? c:
Is there any info about what level do Rainbow Trouts start dropping? c:
ZPPY.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 63 64