Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [Gathering & Grinding for Swipp/Baldwin]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 63 64
What a great reference, thank you for putting this together! It's a nice format for what I'm doing now- just plain trying to get as many items for Swipp as I can. This will make it easier :3
What a great reference, thank you for putting this together! It's a nice format for what I'm doing now- just plain trying to get as many items for Swipp as I can. This will make it easier :3
Thanks for the guide, I believe it needs an update though. Lyretail puffers are needed for swipp crimson silks and since they're seafood I assume they're found through fishing. :P
Thanks for the guide, I believe it needs an update though. Lyretail puffers are needed for swipp crimson silks and since they're seafood I assume they're found through fishing. :P
rIxOVnO.pngdQDtyBL.pngGaCoVKV.pngnJW9Vjy.png
@KaidaHime They're actually found only off of Longneck Menders in the Arena venue in the Coliseum. Thanks for mentioning it though. :3
@KaidaHime They're actually found only off of Longneck Menders in the Arena venue in the Coliseum. Thanks for mentioning it though. :3
This is terrific! So nice to see it all at a glance. Thanks for putting it together!
This is terrific! So nice to see it all at a glance. Thanks for putting it together!
Nicely put together! Thank You!
Nicely put together! Thank You!
This is very helpful. :> bookmarked.
This is very helpful. :> bookmarked.
I got lost again.
Very useful!
Very useful!
0BrAWFT.png8sbZLoS.png
Yep, this is really useful, and needs to stay on the front page.
Yep, this is really useful, and needs to stay on the front page.
I just joined, and I was curious... is there anything to do with the misc items you gather, besides sell them?
I just joined, and I was curious... is there anything to do with the misc items you gather, besides sell them?
Thank you for making this!

@mther0fdragons

You can sell them, but I suggest keeping everything in case new Swipp trades come out.
Though I usually do turn them in to Crim when asked.
Thank you for making this!

@mther0fdragons

You can sell them, but I suggest keeping everything in case new Swipp trades come out.
Though I usually do turn them in to Crim when asked.
arcane_ani.gifQFMsHc3.pngarcane_ani.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 63 64